Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst Premier League ever... 17:44 - Nov 25 with 1701 viewsSwanjaxs

West Ham sit in 13th place with 12pts after 13 games... Cardiff will never have a better chance of getting another season in the big league with this pile of cràp in front of them

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:47 - Nov 25 with 1359 viewsJackfath

Yet we got relegated from it; we are currently worse than them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:48 - Nov 25 with 1355 viewssainthelens

Good ole Huddersfield!
Worst Premier League ever... on 17:50 - Nov 25 with 1331 viewsSwanjaxs

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:47 - Nov 25 by Jackfath

Indeed we are, but did I mention our situation... no .... just making an observation on the current standard of the Premier league, this isn't a "We are better than Cardiff thread" btw 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:52 - Nov 25 with 1317 viewsJackfath

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:50 - Nov 25 by Swanjaxs

Indeed we are, but did I mention our situation... no .... just making an observation on the current standard of the Premier league, this isn't a "We are better than Cardiff thread" btw 👍

I didn't say we were better than them. In fact I said the opposite.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:54 - Nov 25 with 1312 viewsSwanjaxs

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:52 - Nov 25 by Jackfath

I didn't say we were better than them. In fact I said the opposite.

Stop being silly... keep this thread on point or do one 👍

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:57 - Nov 25 with 1293 viewsJackfath

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:54 - Nov 25 by Swanjaxs

I was making a valid point to your OP.

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:59 - Nov 25 with 1282 viewsSwanjaxs

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:57 - Nov 25 by Jackfath

I was making a valid point to your OP.

So do you think this is the worst premier league ever? Regardless of whether Cardiff are currently better than ourselves?

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:02 - Nov 25 with 1263 viewsJackfath

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:59 - Nov 25 by Swanjaxs

So do you think this is the worst premier league ever? Regardless of whether Cardiff are currently better than ourselves?

From 8th to 20th anyone can beat anyone. Its always been like that, hasn't it?

Edit. You were the one that mentioned Cardiff, not me.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 18:03]

Login to get fewer ads

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:04 - Nov 25 with 1259 viewsSwanjaxs

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:02 - Nov 25 by Jackfath

From 8th to 20th anyone can beat anyone. Its always been like that, hasn't it?

Edit. You were the one that mentioned Cardiff, not me.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 18:03]

Edit. Bore off

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:07 - Nov 25 with 1241 viewsPhil_S

Its all roughly what happened last season where after 13 games Brighton were 9th with 16 points
Worst Premier League ever... on 18:10 - Nov 25 with 1230 viewsJackfath

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:04 - Nov 25 by Swanjaxs

Edit. Bore off

Weird. You start a thread and then tell people to "bore off" when they don't respond with what you want them to say?

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:13 - Nov 25 with 1218 viewsbyron

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:48 - Nov 25 by sainthelens

Good ole Huddersfield!

Yes, wolves will now be vulnerable when they come to us next Friday....

Benny

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:16 - Nov 25 with 1206 viewssainthelens

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:13 - Nov 25 by byron

Wolves rubbing their hands at the thought of 3 points dickhead.
Worst Premier League ever... on 18:16 - Nov 25 with 1203 viewsbyron

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:54 - Nov 25 by Swanjaxs

There’s not much between the top 6 of the champ and bottom 6 of the prem, probably closer this season than ever. I always thought take the top 10 of the champ and bottom 12 of the prem, merge them, a very good league.

Benny

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:17 - Nov 25 with 1203 viewsSwanjaxs

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:10 - Nov 25 by Jackfath

Weird. You start a thread and then tell people to "bore off" when they don't respond with what you want them to say?

Not at all, just find your constant bleating off putting, all you ever contribute is threads on sausage and people leaving early, the odd derailment, and how poster's are horrible to you... ever wondered why

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:24 - Nov 25 with 1168 viewsbyron

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:16 - Nov 25 by sainthelens

Wolves rubbing their hands at the thought of 3 points dickhead.

You are a meany

Benny

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:25 - Nov 25 with 1167 viewslonglostjack

Well done Huddersfield.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:25 - Nov 25 with 1165 viewsJackfath

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:17 - Nov 25 by Swanjaxs

Not at all, just find your constant bleating off putting, all you ever contribute is threads on sausage and people leaving early, the odd derailment, and how poster's are horrible to you... ever wondered why

The only one bleating here is you my friend. I think you're mistaken about "all I ever contribute is threads on sausage", I haven't mentioned leaving early in ages and as for the odd derailment, you seem to have done that on this thread (your own).

No wonder I hardly ever post anymore.

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:32 - Nov 25 with 1125 viewsmonmouth

Another must win for yourlot. They’ve won the previous two somehow, after going a goal down each time to be fair. That takes grit and heart. Something we lacked last year certainly for the first half of the season. We still had more points than you have after 13 games mind you.

Wolves will have a point to prove so no way will they take you as lightly as they would have, having made that mistake with Hudds. I still think Cardiff will Nick it though. Colin will really want this one.

As to weak PLs. Newcastle finished 9th last year, and would have been 8th if they beaten WuBBA. They were utter gash, so no I don’t think it’s any worse. The top 5 or 6 just remain so much stronger than before. That’s the main change over the last few years, and yes I know we beat Scouse and Arse on our way to relegation, but that seems so much rarer, so maybe 33 points only needed this year, but I still think it’ll pan out 36. Doubt Cardiff will get 30 again, but you never know.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:34 - Nov 25 with 1114 viewsSwanjaxs

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:25 - Nov 25 by Jackfath

The only one bleating here is you my friend. I think you're mistaken about "all I ever contribute is threads on sausage", I haven't mentioned leaving early in ages and as for the odd derailment, you seem to have done that on this thread (your own).

No wonder I hardly ever post anymore.

Nobody cares that you hardly ever post anymore... my friend 👍

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:40 - Nov 25 with 1104 viewsJackfath

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:34 - Nov 25 by Swanjaxs

Nobody cares that you hardly ever post anymore... my friend 👍

Can you keep your thread about Cardiff on topic, my friend?

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:41 - Nov 25 with 1102 viewsSwanjaxs

Worst Premier League ever... on 18:32 - Nov 25 by monmouth

Another must win for yourlot. They’ve won the previous two somehow, after going a goal down each time to be fair. That takes grit and heart. Something we lacked last year certainly for the first half of the season. We still had more points than you have after 13 games mind you.

Wolves will have a point to prove so no way will they take you as lightly as they would have, having made that mistake with Hudds. I still think Cardiff will Nick it though. Colin will really want this one.

As to weak PLs. Newcastle finished 9th last year, and would have been 8th if they beaten WuBBA. They were utter gash, so no I don’t think it’s any worse. The top 5 or 6 just remain so much stronger than before. That’s the main change over the last few years, and yes I know we beat Scouse and Arse on our way to relegation, but that seems so much rarer, so maybe 33 points only needed this year, but I still think it’ll pan out 36. Doubt Cardiff will get 30 again, but you never know.

Fair comment, interesting to see Colin Wànker coming out and saying the other day he thinks this season could see a record low point total for surviving the drop from the Premier league

Worst Premier League ever... on 19:07 - Nov 25 with 1036 viewsLoyal

Worst Premier League ever... on 17:47 - Nov 25 by Jackfath

Maybe not.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Worst Premier League ever... on 19:09 - Nov 25 with 1027 viewsLoyal

Good game, a bit of a rivalry developing of late, may be they can be your new Bristol city ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Worst Premier League ever... on 19:21 - Nov 25 with 983 viewsbyron

Worst Premier League ever... on 19:09 - Nov 25 by Loyal

Good game, a bit of a rivalry developing of late, may be they can be your new Bristol city ?

Maybe, always been a bit of niggle between us as we’ve both slid up and down the leagues.
Last season, we missed 2 penalties in stoppage time if you recall, I saw it with my own eyes.
Took a while to get over, Colin prob still remembers it very well as there manager was jumping about in the pitch after

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024