Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc 10:27 - Nov 30 with 6438 viewsbyron

Thought I’d get in there before the saint of bellends starts one up. Wolves out to prove last game was a blip?

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 04:51 - Dec 1 with 1020 viewssainthelens

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 23:13 - Nov 30 by byron

What scoring 30 yard stunners? Or the 16 pass move goal v bha? Camarasa and Arter can play the passing game you pleb, there can’t be much room down the bottom of that bowl of sand your head is buried into...you just keep going lad

Yeah right, 13 games in. Your creaming over 1 decent move and 1 decent goal. Quality.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 05:48 - Dec 1 with 999 viewsLoyal

Your on the up Byron, Europa League, enjoy the journey.
One question, are you now sponsored by GAP ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 07:09 - Dec 1 with 980 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 02:25 - Dec 1 by Slugster664

Really? Lmao you're in your second season of top flight football in over 50 years (???)and you have lots and lots and lots of empty seats, joke club.

Heard a rumour earlier too that Wolves had a few scuffles in and around a few pubs in 'our' capitol ...presumably it was full of women and children??? 😃👍

A 30,000 crowd, live on tv in absolute pisssssing rain from 5pm is good, and, you know it. Smiling benny

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 07:50 - Dec 1 with 954 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 04:51 - Dec 1 by sainthelens

Yeah right, 13 games in. Your creaming over 1 decent move and 1 decent goal. Quality.

No, been plenty, keep it quiet though so numpties and other clubs will just expect the new Stoke, then we can play them off the park.

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 07:53 - Dec 1 with 948 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 05:48 - Dec 1 by Loyal

Your on the up Byron, Europa League, enjoy the journey.
One question, are you now sponsored by GAP ?

Now now old chum, there will never be a gap and if we ended up in 15th it would be a miracle. I reckon a few tv remotes in Swansea hit the lounge wall hard when hoillet banged in that worldly last night. 😂

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 07:56 - Dec 1 with 947 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 23:54 - Nov 30 by valleyboy

So you must enjoy the pussy footing football that’s played by the Swans do you

Unbelievable

As someone has just mentioned, it’s a pity that Swansea don’t show as much determination to win a game as what you saw Cardiff do tonight

Leave saint alone, he’s a bit special...😂

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:12 - Dec 1 with 814 viewssainthelens

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 07:56 - Dec 1 by byron

Leave saint alone, he’s a bit special...😂

Without doubt hard on, you are a disease infesting this site. One who's life is so empty that he/it has to jump up and down in the corner shouting "look at me". We all know what you are so go and to your sister's ring, must be sore after taking a pounding last night.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:11 - Dec 1 with 777 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:12 - Dec 1 by sainthelens

Without doubt hard on, you are a disease infesting this site. One who's life is so empty that he/it has to jump up and down in the corner shouting "look at me". We all know what you are so go and to your sister's ring, must be sore after taking a pounding last night.

Wow, ever thought of going into politics? 😂😂

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:22 - Dec 1 with 771 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 10:12 - Dec 1 by sainthelens

Also, thought we were going down with less than Derby?? Far from being a disease, you are an embarrassment to jacks on here, of which there are loads of good uns , funny ones too.👍
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 11:23]

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:33 - Dec 1 with 761 viewssainthelens

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:22 - Dec 1 by byron

Also, thought we were going down with less than Derby?? Far from being a disease, you are an embarrassment to jacks on here, of which there are loads of good uns , funny ones too.👍
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 11:23]

Look forward to shaking you by the hand on Neath road next season.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:34 - Dec 1 with 760 viewsBluebird

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 22:58 - Nov 30 by sainthelens

They may have resilience, but if we ever reverted to playing like that I'd walk away. They are the new Stoke.

You sound like a loyal fan
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:37 - Dec 1 with 756 views1983

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:10 - Nov 30 by byron

Don’t, yes had a ticket but wife’s got bloody Xmas do so I’m in with the kids....

You’re married??? And kids???

I thought you was about 12 years old

😮

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:42 - Dec 1 with 751 viewsbluey_the_blue

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 22:58 - Nov 30 by sainthelens

They may have resilience, but if we ever reverted to playing like that I'd walk away. They are the new Stoke.

Wolves time-wasted from the 23rd minute, resorted to long ball and committed more fouls.

We, however, are the "new Stoke".

Lolz.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:24 - Dec 1 with 708 viewspencoedjack

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:33 - Dec 1 by sainthelens

Not a chance she will be on planet swans.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:44 - Dec 1 with 696 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:42 - Dec 1 by bluey_the_blue

Wolves time-wasted from the 23rd minute, resorted to long ball and committed more fouls.

We, however, are the "new Stoke".

Lolz.

Bless him, let him and others believe it though hey. A long thrower is all we have in common, oh and stoke fans were loud and proud.😂

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:47 - Dec 1 with 686 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 11:33 - Dec 1 by sainthelens

Well, I know you think we are going down bell, but 2 leagues would take some doing🤷🏼‍♂️

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 13:08 - Dec 1 with 672 viewsLoyal

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 07:53 - Dec 1 by byron

Now now old chum, there will never be a gap and if we ended up in 15th it would be a miracle. I reckon a few tv remotes in Swansea hit the lounge wall hard when hoillet banged in that worldly last night. 😂

When you have at least seven seasons in the premier League scoring hundreds and hundreds of goals, half of which you have forgotten about I'll listen to you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 13:13 - Dec 1 with 662 viewsAndy1300

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 12:47 - Dec 1 by byron

Well, I know you think we are going down bell, but 2 leagues would take some doing🤷🏼‍♂️

Do you not have your own forum to post on?

Number 1 team in Wales

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 13:45 - Dec 1 with 635 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 13:13 - Dec 1 by Andy1300

Do you not have your own forum to post on?

Yeah 3 of them, prob divide my time equally, I’m like that see. This one is comedy gold mind

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 13:49 - Dec 1 with 626 viewsLoyal

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 13:45 - Dec 1 by byron

Yeah 3 of them, prob divide my time equally, I’m like that see. This one is comedy gold mind

You love us, if you ever leave this site remember me as I was, not what I have become 💋

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 13:51 - Dec 1 with 621 viewssainthelens

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 13:49 - Dec 1 by Loyal

You love us, if you ever leave this site remember me as I was, not what I have become 💋

Jesus Loyal, don't encourage the bute.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 14:04 - Dec 1 with 604 viewsLoyal

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 13:51 - Dec 1 by sainthelens

Jesus Loyal, don't encourage the bute.

He is an enigma, a chap of many planet swans names and a massive swans fan.

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 16:04 - Dec 1 with 527 viewsbyron

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 14:04 - Dec 1 by Loyal

He is an enigma, a chap of many planet swans names and a massive swans fan.

An enigma yes, one username only as any mods can confirm and football is like a seahorse

Benny

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 16:10 - Dec 1 with 522 viewssainthelens

Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 16:04 - Dec 1 by byron

An enigma yes, one username only as any mods can confirm and football is like a seahorse

As should you be...50 ft underwater.
Them, them up the road, scummers, basseys etc on 16:24 - Dec 1 with 506 viewsbluey_the_blue

Next games are West Ham away and Southampton at home.

I'd be happy with a point at West Ham, not expecting much there but Southampton are definitely beatable. Games where we can get the points on the board we need to do so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024