Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newport Game Tonight 18:01 - Dec 11 with 2768 viewsSTID2017

Anyone know if it's pay on the day ?
Fancy nipping up to see it, but can't finf out whether you can pay on the gate

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Newport Game Tonight on 09:21 - Dec 15 with 633 viewsbyron

Newport Game Tonight on 09:05 - Dec 15 by 1983

Oh dear same old Cardiff had to have more numbers than us to see us off there is a pattern emerging here isn’t there?? 😱😱

Do you mean like when about 80 of you chased 25 young lads from port talbot into the sea and threw stones at them for 10 minutes? You know, the one you lot still sing about now...Jesus wept

Benny

Newport Game Tonight on 10:49 - Dec 15 with 614 viewsbyron

Newport Game Tonight on 09:05 - Dec 15 by 1983

Oh dear same old Cardiff had to have more numbers than us to see us off there is a pattern emerging here isn’t there?? 😱😱

Funny that, so at the height of the shananigans 30 years ago, were the hoolies of which there appears to be quite a few on here inc my old buddy loyal, supposed to stop, say hang in a minute, let’s have a quick count? Oh look at these lovely jacks coming out of the station, let’s count them up and they we can work out if it’s ok to have a go. Something tells me it didn’t work out quite like this on many occasions...😂😂😂

Benny

Newport Game Tonight on 11:07 - Dec 15 with 600 viewsLoyal

Newport Game Tonight on 09:21 - Dec 15 by byron

Do you mean like when about 80 of you chased 25 young lads from port talbot into the sea and threw stones at them for 10 minutes? You know, the one you lot still sing about now...Jesus wept

They weren't from PT. You haven't got those numbers there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Newport Game Tonight on 11:39 - Dec 15 with 593 viewsbyron

Newport Game Tonight on 11:07 - Dec 15 by Loyal

They were, that’s why they hung around Swansea. I was at that game, we’d all been marched back to the station. I knew one of them. That’s why no one in Cardiff even knew what you were singing about for years.

Benny

Newport Game Tonight on 12:53 - Dec 15 with 576 viewsbyron

Newport Game Tonight on 11:07 - Dec 15 by Loyal

Btw there is hundreds of Cardiff fans in PT And a fair few in Neath, as you well know. If fact I recall the fa cup semi there was about 10 limos and 20 coaches just from those areas

Benny

Newport Game Tonight on 13:03 - Dec 15 with 575 viewsjack_lord

Newport Game Tonight on 12:53 - Dec 15 by byron

Btw there is hundreds of Cardiff fans in PT And a fair few in Neath, as you well know. If fact I recall the fa cup semi there was about 10 limos and 20 coaches just from those areas

As there are hundreds of Swans fans in Cardiff. What is your point?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Newport Game Tonight on 13:06 - Dec 15 with 573 viewssainthelens

Newport Game Tonight on 13:03 - Dec 15 by jack_lord

Leave him be, he's a fckn idiot. All about numbers with them...means nothing. So Utd have more fans than Citeh...means nothing!!
Newport Game Tonight on 13:22 - Dec 15 with 566 views1983

I like Byron I think he's good fun

Login to get fewer ads

Newport Game Tonight on 14:31 - Dec 15 with 539 viewsbyron

Newport Game Tonight on 13:03 - Dec 15 by jack_lord

Big diff, those guys who live there have all their lives and were born there. The few hundred jacks in Cardiff weren’t and have mostly moved here for jobs and a better life, you can’t blame them can you? Even loyal doesn’t live in Swansea.

Benny

Newport Game Tonight on 14:33 - Dec 15 with 537 viewsbyron

Newport Game Tonight on 13:22 - Dec 15 by 1983

I like Byron I think he's good fun

Video footage of me out last night😂
Thought I’d seen most things, but a table where I was eating had at least 3 proper lady boys on it, scary f in looking ones too and noisy as fug. I’d expect that on the other side of the world, but in a decent eaterie on Westgate Street?

Benny

Newport Game Tonight on 14:48 - Dec 15 with 535 viewsLoyal

Newport Game Tonight on 14:31 - Dec 15 by byron

Big diff, those guys who live there have all their lives and were born there. The few hundred jacks in Cardiff weren’t and have mostly moved here for jobs and a better life, you can’t blame them can you? Even loyal doesn’t live in Swansea.

More jacks in east Wales than ever plus worldwide we are huge compared to Cardiff.
I posted on here recently that Cardiff based kids are following the jacks due to SEVEN seasons in the premier league. You have to accept it your club has a lot of catching up to do.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Newport Game Tonight on 17:32 - Dec 15 with 493 viewsKilkennyjack

Newport Game Tonight on 14:48 - Dec 15 by Loyal

More jacks in east Wales than ever plus worldwide we are huge compared to Cardiff.
I posted on here recently that Cardiff based kids are following the jacks due to SEVEN seasons in the premier league. You have to accept it your club has a lot of catching up to do.

Yep - and many jacks defo come down from gwent (pontypool, caerleon, newport)

Beware of the Risen People

Newport Game Tonight on 18:17 - Dec 15 with 479 viewsbyron

Newport Game Tonight on 17:32 - Dec 15 by Kilkennyjack

Yep - and many jacks defo come down from gwent (pontypool, caerleon, newport)

Huge ccfc following in gwent, prob bigger than Newport and Liverpool, the next two.

Benny

Newport Game Tonight on 18:42 - Dec 15 with 454 views34dfgdf54

Newport Game Tonight on 18:17 - Dec 15 by byron

Huge ccfc following in gwent, prob bigger than Newport and Liverpool, the next two.

Absolutely no chance lol
Newport Game Tonight on 19:16 - Dec 15 with 445 viewssainthelens

Newport Game Tonight on 18:17 - Dec 15 by byron

Seeing as your as big as Barcelona, I cant understand why this discussion is even taking place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024