Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fake News! 11:17 - Dec 21 with 574 viewsHighjack

Award winning “journalist” Claas Relotius has been sacked from Der Spiegel and has admitted completely making up articles claiming he felt under pressure to do so. I wonder how much of this goes on. Do you think it’s prevalent? I sometimes think most of the bollocks Shaky copies and pastes must be made up on the spot but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

If it is common why have they chucked this guy under the bus?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Fake News! on 11:43 - Dec 21 with 535 viewspikeypaul

They know they can rely on gullible fools like shaky to take it as gospel whatever they post.

The gullible then copy and paste it everywhere before we know it people think it's true.

That's why you need to take anything these fools post with a pinch of salt.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Fake News! on 11:47 - Dec 21 with 529 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

People struggle to distinguish between opinion, story and research these days.....and that is a fact!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Fake News! on 11:52 - Dec 21 with 523 viewsLeonWasGod

How much goes on? Well, there's a list of hundreds of dubunked myths and lies spread about the EU, a lot of them by our press. So quite a bit it seems.

You'll never really know though unless you can be bothered to go back to original source material.

I think they should outlaw all this 'an unnamed source' rubbish - that'd help a lot.
Fake News! on 12:00 - Dec 21 with 519 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Fake News! on 11:52 - Dec 21 by LeonWasGod

How much goes on? Well, there's a list of hundreds of dubunked myths and lies spread about the EU, a lot of them by our press. So quite a bit it seems.

You'll never really know though unless you can be bothered to go back to original source material.

I think they should outlaw all this 'an unnamed source' rubbish - that'd help a lot.

......and sources such as think tanks need to disclose their funding.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Fake News! on 12:01 - Dec 21 with 518 viewslonglostjack

Fake News! on 11:43 - Dec 21 by pikeypaul

They know they can rely on gullible fools like shaky to take it as gospel whatever they post.

The gullible then copy and paste it everywhere before we know it people think it's true.

That's why you need to take anything these fools post with a pinch of salt.

Whereas anything Trump, Farage and Putin write can of course be taken as gospel. Their sound bites should be repeated ad nauseum Goebbels style. “Take back control” “remoaners” “Frankenstein project” “snowflakes” “make Britain great again”.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fake News! on 12:04 - Dec 21 with 514 viewsLeonWasGod

Fake News! on 12:00 - Dec 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

......and sources such as think tanks need to disclose their funding.

Yep. It'd be nice to have all these organisations and media outlets ranked on some kind of bolloxometer too. I know there are fact checking and media bias sites, but then you don't know how biased they are either. It all gets a bit surreal.
Fake News! on 12:33 - Dec 21 with 493 viewsHighjack

Fake News! on 12:04 - Dec 21 by LeonWasGod

Yep. It'd be nice to have all these organisations and media outlets ranked on some kind of bolloxometer too. I know there are fact checking and media bias sites, but then you don't know how biased they are either. It all gets a bit surreal.

We used to have a transfer window bollocksometer on here. It was very accurate

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024