Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More points needlessly dropped 19:12 - Dec 22 with 1742 viewsYossarian

Seriously how bad was that defensive performance? How bad was Fer? Did he do anything positive tonight? Has Mackay got ANY desire and killer instinct? So frustrating. This club is desperate for some GENUINE LEADERS. Rant over. Gutted.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

More points needlessly dropped on 19:13 - Dec 22 with 1734 views34dfgdf54

We’ve been missing leaders for years.

Fer was horrendous though agreed.
More points needlessly dropped on 19:17 - Dec 22 with 1678 viewstrinityann

Fer had always been a liability, I think we were fooled into thinking in the championship he would be half decent at this level.
More points needlessly dropped on 19:18 - Dec 22 with 1662 viewsdickythorpe

Fer has no pedigree. How the feck is he captain???
More points needlessly dropped on 19:28 - Dec 22 with 1589 viewsheadcleaner

Fer being a unit doesn't impose himself at all. Very powder puff. However, tonight's problems were Rodon not doing the basics and us having too many passengers. Dyer, Mckay and John were all stealing their wages again tonight. Very poor.
More points needlessly dropped on 19:31 - Dec 22 with 1554 viewsLeonWasGod

More points needlessly dropped on 19:18 - Dec 22 by dickythorpe

A lot more pedigree that the rest of them!

We’re not good in midfield though. Fer was poor tonight, Grimes was lightweight despite being tidy on the ball. We’re crying out for a genuine CDM to sit in front of the back four and keep us ticking over.

I’m most disappointed with the senior players tonight. Fer and Dyer both poor. Routs isolated and not in the game.
More points needlessly dropped on 19:37 - Dec 22 with 1518 viewsWarwickHunt

More points needlessly dropped on 19:31 - Dec 22 by LeonWasGod

A lot more pedigree that the rest of them!

We’re not good in midfield though. Fer was poor tonight, Grimes was lightweight despite being tidy on the ball. We’re crying out for a genuine CDM to sit in front of the back four and keep us ticking over.

I’m most disappointed with the senior players tonight. Fer and Dyer both poor. Routs isolated and not in the game.

A commanding. experienced DM who could protect the centre backs and dictate the pace ( especially after going 1-0 up) could go a long way towards transforming this team.

A blind man on a flying horse could see it.
More points needlessly dropped on 19:41 - Dec 22 with 1495 viewsvalleyboy

More points needlessly dropped on 19:18 - Dec 22 by dickythorpe

Yes Fer was poor but Grimes wasn’t that much better

You could also ask, is why Mulder is the No.1 keeper

Should have done much better for the second and third goals

I’m one that if a player is injured, he doesn’t get an automatic chance to get back into the team once he is fit again

Then we have posters on here telling us, his confidence was shattered because he wasn’t picked straight away after coming back from injury

What a load of codswallop

Yes the second Hull goal was a precision type of header, but why was Mulder standing so far off his line
More points needlessly dropped on 19:54 - Dec 22 with 1440 viewsjack247

I think Potter will put Celina back in once Dan James has a full 90 minutes in him, those two seem to have a great understanding and despite his lack of goals so far, James is a genuine threat.

We could have picked them apart in the first half if we had that bit of thrust and invention those two can provide.
Login to get fewer ads

More points needlessly dropped on 20:02 - Dec 22 with 1400 views34dfgdf54

More points needlessly dropped on 19:37 - Dec 22 by WarwickHunt

A commanding. experienced DM who could protect the centre backs and dictate the pace ( especially after going 1-0 up) could go a long way towards transforming this team.

A blind man on a flying horse could see it.

Yep. Potter knows that, hence his chase for Woods.

Midfield we are woefully weak and I’d be bringing in Naughton for Roberts now and CCV for Rodon, both are struggling, recent bit of fame has gone straight to Roberts head I think.

Not everyone can see it though, most thought Grimes was the answer, we will not compete for promotion with this current midfield, simple as that.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 20:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024