Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tactics? 12:30 - Dec 23 with 1044 viewsSwans9

Hull ran at us from their defence all game and we never put tackles in or changed tactics to stop the threat. We would lose ball on the edge of their area and it happened time and again. Hopefully we can get a midfielder in Jan window to control the centre of the park.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 12:33]
Tactics? on 12:39 - Dec 23 with 1012 viewsjasper_T

In fairness Grosicki and Bowen are two of the best in the league at that. One's an established international and the other being linked with massive money moves to the PL.

The danger was highlighted in punditry before the game, it's not like they haven't done that to other sides. So finding a midfielder to stop that at this level is evidently pretty difficult.
Tactics? on 12:47 - Dec 23 with 1000 viewsSwans9

23 in the league Hull were for goals scored so a few teams tactically have somehow managed to stop them.
Tactics? on 13:19 - Dec 23 with 970 viewsoldcob

They could teach us all we could want to know about breaking from the back quickly, that's for sure.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 15:34]
Tactics? on 15:31 - Dec 23 with 870 viewsSgorioFruit

I wrote this on twitter earlier

""When a Hull player is hammering down the wing and three Swans players around him fail to get the ball then I’m afraid we gonna end up losing. Shithouses they were yesterday.""

Spot on I would say

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Tactics? on 15:48 - Dec 23 with 838 views34dfgdf54

Tactics? on 15:31 - Dec 23 by SgorioFruit

I wrote this on twitter earlier

""When a Hull player is hammering down the wing and three Swans players around him fail to get the ball then I’m afraid we gonna end up losing. Shithouses they were yesterday.""

Spot on I would say

Sometimes you hold your hand up and say the player was too good, and Grosicki was. I don’t think it was necessarily being shithouses.
Tactics? on 16:20 - Dec 23 with 815 viewskrunchykarrot

We need to get a experienced captain preferably a quality ball winning midfielder with a 70+min engine, sell FER, Bony Dyer etc to fund the high wages. We have young players some are learning on the park like Rodon Celina and James who would all benefit.

I know this will go against club policy but i really believe we have the makings of a side capable of a promotion challenge next year, if you take into account the points we have gifted it should be a no brainer.
Tactics? on 18:54 - Dec 23 with 710 viewsjack2jack

I like the orange flavour ones.
Tactics? on 19:51 - Dec 23 with 663 viewsphact0rri

It isn't like we werent man marking Bowen and the Grosiki (sp) sometimes double teaming them. but our players were being outclassed on the flanks all day. when they picked up the second ball they had to pacy lads on the wings, and due to our shape problem and pressing so high getting behind us was an after thought.

Look how many times we had two bodies trailing behind those two.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Tactics? on 20:01 - Dec 23 with 642 viewsjasper_T

Tactics? on 12:47 - Dec 23 by Swans9

23 in the league Hull were for goals scored so a few teams tactically have somehow managed to stop them.

They're a different side from early in the season. 14 goals in last 6 games. Lost once in two months after looking dead certs to go down before that.

Should and could have buried them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024