Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newpaaart County 09:00 - Jan 5 with 4763 views1983

10/1 to beat Leicester a cold sunday night in South Wales in a tight little ground with a good home support I'll have some of that ££££

Newpaaart County on 10:16 - Jan 7 with 790 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Newpaaart County on 19:18 - Jan 6 by Landore_Jack

This is what the F.A Cup is all about. Why can't the FA see this? Scrap replays and move the Semi-Finals from Wembley.

Scrap Semi Finals at Wembley why should the London Clubs have an advantage and their fans have a short journey. Neutral venues with a capacity of 50,000 plus. Two Manchester grounds, Liverpool, Arsenal and West Ham. Bring back replays for Semi Finals and keep replays for all the other rounds. That is part of the magic of the cup drawing away then bringing them back home for a replay.

Swansea had three Away draws last season could easily have lost the penalty shoot outs if there were no replays.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Newpaaart County on 10:53 - Jan 7 with 733 viewsmajorraglan

Newpaaart County on 10:16 - Jan 7 by felixstowe_jack

Scrap Semi Finals at Wembley why should the London Clubs have an advantage and their fans have a short journey. Neutral venues with a capacity of 50,000 plus. Two Manchester grounds, Liverpool, Arsenal and West Ham. Bring back replays for Semi Finals and keep replays for all the other rounds. That is part of the magic of the cup drawing away then bringing them back home for a replay.

Swansea had three Away draws last season could easily have lost the penalty shoot outs if there were no replays.

Totally agree.
When I was a kid I always used to watch the FA Cup final, I would watch the build up on Grandstandcall the way through to the end of the presentations. My old man wasn’t interested In it and I couldn’t understand why. Wind the clock on 40 years and I am now in the position my father was, Swansea apart I have very little interest in the FACup. (Given the Swans performances over the last few years I could say no interest in the FA Cup). The changes that have been made are there to suit the big boys, games in Wembley are just cash cows for the FA and it just devalues the competition.

As an aside, I didn’t see Newport County on TV, but well done to them. The additional income will no doubt make a big difference to them.
Newpaaart County on 11:01 - Jan 7 with 720 viewssainthelens

Should we draw Newport at home, I'd be intrigued to see the level of rivalry. There seems to be a lot of love for them on here, but beware guys, they don't like us that much. Would it be a friendly occasion? I'm not so sure.
Newpaaart County on 11:21 - Jan 7 with 692 viewsLoyal

Newpaaart County on 11:01 - Jan 7 by sainthelens

Should we draw Newport at home, I'd be intrigued to see the level of rivalry. There seems to be a lot of love for them on here, but beware guys, they don't like us that much. Would it be a friendly occasion? I'm not so sure.

Last time they found out that it's a two way street.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Newpaaart County on 11:28 - Jan 7 with 683 viewsraynor94

I'm just amazed at this Newport love in never mind there would be a great demand for half and half scarves

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Newpaaart County on 12:20 - Jan 7 with 644 viewsOldjack

Is this the same Newport who's morons pelleted us with bricks the last time we were. They weren't very friendly towards us that's for sure ,with running battles breaking out all over the place after the match,FUK EM!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 12:22]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Newpaaart County on 12:40 - Jan 7 with 624 views34dfgdf54

Newpaaart County on 12:20 - Jan 7 by Oldjack

Is this the same Newport who's morons pelleted us with bricks the last time we were. They weren't very friendly towards us that's for sure ,with running battles breaking out all over the place after the match,FUK EM!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 12:22]

Agreed.

F*ck Newport, I hope we draw them at the Liberty and put 100 on them.
Newpaaart County on 12:42 - Jan 7 with 619 viewsSgorioFruit

Every club has its ‘morons’. I dare say we have a few aswel.
Infact I know we have a few.
All the Newport County fans I’ve come into contact with have been nothing but happy with the swans rise to the premier league, and have genuinely wished us well.
No rivalry from me.

Great cup giant killing yesterday for county. I’d be chuffed to draw them next round.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Newpaaart County on 19:02 - Jan 7 with 490 viewsraynor94

Newpaaart County on 12:42 - Jan 7 by SgorioFruit

Every club has its ‘morons’. I dare say we have a few aswel.
Infact I know we have a few.
All the Newport County fans I’ve come into contact with have been nothing but happy with the swans rise to the premier league, and have genuinely wished us well.
No rivalry from me.

Great cup giant killing yesterday for county. I’d be chuffed to draw them next round.

No rivalry? So you don't mind who wins?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Newpaaart County on 15:29 - Jan 8 with 395 viewsSgorioFruit

Newpaaart County on 19:02 - Jan 7 by raynor94

No rivalry? So you don't mind who wins?

On match day that would be different. I will support my team.
I was talking about having no rivalry with County. We only have one rivals.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024