Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newpaaart County 09:00 - Jan 5 with 4765 views1983

10/1 to beat Leicester a cold sunday night in South Wales in a tight little ground with a good home support I'll have some of that ££££

Newpaaart County on 18:26 - Jan 6 with 1600 viewsjackrabbit

Newpaaart County on 18:25 - Jan 6 by swan65split

Well done County.

Brilliant result Newport! Congratulations.

That Semenya looks a player. Touch of class.
Newpaaart County on 18:28 - Jan 6 with 1577 viewsMrSwerve

Proper FA cup match.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Newpaaart County on 18:30 - Jan 6 with 1548 viewsMuteswan

Thoroughly deserved, heads didn’t drop at the equaliser, defended really well. Congratulations.
Newpaaart County on 18:30 - Jan 6 with 1547 viewssainthelens

We have to have em down here in next round. Be some day that.
Newpaaart County on 18:32 - Jan 6 with 1515 viewsbazzool

What a game. Well done Newport, I really enjoyed that game . Well done , be mad if we get them lol
Newpaaart County on 18:33 - Jan 6 with 1510 viewslonglostjack

That game was everything a cup tie should be. Well done Newport. As usual, Cardiff the only team to embarrass Welsh football.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Newpaaart County on 18:36 - Jan 6 with 1475 views1983

10/1 to beat Leicester a cold sunday night in South Wales in a tight little ground with a good home support I'll have some of that ££££

Boooooooom!!!!!
I'm going to open a bag of posh crisps left over from Xmas

Newpaaart County on 18:42 - Jan 6 with 1426 viewsTenbySwan

That's what Leicester get for disrespecting the opposition and the cup.
Login to get fewer ads

Newpaaart County on 18:51 - Jan 6 with 1378 viewsBrynCartwright

What a brilliant game with an awesome home support. Newport were magnificent and thoroughly deserved it.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Newpaaart County on 18:53 - Jan 6 with 1356 viewsGaryjack

Newpaaart County on 18:42 - Jan 6 by TenbySwan

That's what Leicester get for disrespecting the opposition and the cup.

Honestly, i really wouldn't say that at all. Shocks happen, but an established Premier league club like Leicester should be able to put any combination of 11 first team players from their squad on the pitch to beat a League two side, or quite frankly they shouldn't be at a Premier league club.
Newpaaart County on 18:58 - Jan 6 with 1324 viewsSgorioFruit

absolutely brilliant
chuffed for County fans, well deserved and well fought. Battled hard.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Newpaaart County on 18:58 - Jan 6 with 1325 views34dfgdf54

If we did draw them next round, away, would the game be a bubble trip for Swans fans?
Newpaaart County on 19:02 - Jan 6 with 1312 viewsjackharris

Newpaaart County on 18:58 - Jan 6 by 34dfgdf54

If we did draw them next round, away, would the game be a bubble trip for Swans fans?

No, why would it be?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Newpaaart County on 19:07 - Jan 6 with 1287 viewsChief

Newpaaart County on 19:02 - Jan 6 by jackharris

No, why would it be?

Cos it kicked right off last time

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Newpaaart County on 19:13 - Jan 6 with 1263 viewsjackharris

Newpaaart County on 19:07 - Jan 6 by Chief

Cos it kicked right off last time

I wouldn’t say it was that bad in 2006. The linesman got struck with a coin from the Newport crowd and there were some incidents involving fans trying to get at each other. That was 12 years ago. Policing has changed and takes much more control with out the need of a bubble. There would be a strong police presence. It was also a totally different ground out in the sticks. It was a more difficult area to police. Rodney Parade is practically in the city Centre, just across the river. Not that far to march the Away fans from the train station or a city centre pub.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 19:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Newpaaart County on 19:18 - Jan 6 with 1235 viewsLandore_Jack

This is what the F.A Cup is all about. Why can't the FA see this? Scrap replays and move the Semi-Finals from Wembley.

#backtojack

Newpaaart County on 19:19 - Jan 6 with 1223 viewswestwalesed

Fabulous game and I was cheering them on. Would love to draw them in Rd4.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Newpaaart County on 19:26 - Jan 6 with 1198 viewsGaryjack

Newpaaart County on 19:19 - Jan 6 by westwalesed

Fabulous game and I was cheering them on. Would love to draw them in Rd4.

I would like to draw them, but at home. They haven't been to Swansea for 32 years!
Newpaaart County on 20:30 - Jan 6 with 1004 viewsbuilthjack

Newpaaart County on 18:36 - Jan 6 by 1983

Boooooooom!!!!!
I'm going to open a bag of posh crisps left over from Xmas

I took your advice but only put a fiver on. Well done

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Newpaaart County on 21:04 - Jan 6 with 931 viewsCountyJim

Absolutely buzzing

And thanks for the kind words
Newpaaart County on 21:10 - Jan 6 with 917 viewsJBT95

Well deserved, big day for the club, fans and city.
Newpaaart County on 23:13 - Jan 6 with 753 viewsLoyal

Newpaaart County on 19:26 - Jan 6 by Garyjack

I would like to draw them, but at home. They haven't been to Swansea for 32 years!

And we are ball 32 👍😀

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Newpaaart County on 23:25 - Jan 6 with 737 views34dfgdf54

Newpaaart County on 19:13 - Jan 6 by jackharris

I wouldn’t say it was that bad in 2006. The linesman got struck with a coin from the Newport crowd and there were some incidents involving fans trying to get at each other. That was 12 years ago. Policing has changed and takes much more control with out the need of a bubble. There would be a strong police presence. It was also a totally different ground out in the sticks. It was a more difficult area to police. Rodney Parade is practically in the city Centre, just across the river. Not that far to march the Away fans from the train station or a city centre pub.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 19:20]

Rodney Parade is very difficult to police.
Newpaaart County on 23:44 - Jan 6 with 712 viewsjackharris

Newpaaart County on 23:25 - Jan 6 by 34dfgdf54

Rodney Parade is very difficult to police.

No it isn’t. Why? Because there was some trouble with Portsmouth in the past. I think Gwent police, BTP and South Wales Police would have it under control. They have now played, Spurs, Leeds and Leicester in big matches there.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 0:11]

Newpaaart County on 23:52 - Jan 6 with 696 viewsSgorioFruit

Newpaaart County on 23:44 - Jan 6 by jackharris

No it isn’t. Why? Because there was some trouble with Portsmouth in the past. I think Gwent police, BTP and South Wales Police would have it under control. They have now played, Spurs, Leeds and Leicester in big matches there.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 0:11]

Swans v County home I’m hoping.
County v Swans away will also be fantastic.
I absolutely loved watching that county win on the box today, I’m gutted I didn’t go to be honest.
This has been a fantastic weekend, even though swans won I been but gutted with losing little bits of money on sure bets on Saturday, lesson learned, do not ever bet on the FA cup. Unless it’s newport county. Haha

I’m buzzing now, chuffed for countyjim and all them county fans that have been through hell over the last couple of decades.
Brilliant stuff.

Swans beat Villa away
County beat recent premier league winners and recent champions league candidates Leicester.

Did anyone notice how Cardiff got on? Last time I heard they were beaten by a league 1 club managed by a Jack.

Have a good week everyone.

Edit..... SgorioFruit and I’m having a laugh
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 23:53]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024