Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn 14:21 - Feb 8 with 1930 viewsDarran

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyns-leadership-ratings-crash

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn on 14:37 - Feb 8 with 1902 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

High disapproval rates for all round. I note that with 7 weeks to go they have started to talk about working together in the national interest, it's taken the tawts two years to work that out.

I don't see how anyone can approve of any if them, they have all been shown up as incompetent.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corbyn on 14:54 - Feb 8 with 1865 viewsWarwickHunt

Labour should easily be 15-20 points ahead with this pathetic excuse for a government and PM royally fûcking up everything they touch.

Labour has lost 100-150k (depending on who you believe) members recently who've wised up to the idiot. MPs will follow soon if he maintains his ludicrous stance on Brexit.

Adheres to his beloved "party democracy" only when it suits him. Massive hypocrite.
Corbyn on 15:05 - Feb 8 with 1848 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 14:54 - Feb 8 by WarwickHunt

Labour should easily be 15-20 points ahead with this pathetic excuse for a government and PM royally fûcking up everything they touch.

Labour has lost 100-150k (depending on who you believe) members recently who've wised up to the idiot. MPs will follow soon if he maintains his ludicrous stance on Brexit.

Adheres to his beloved "party democracy" only when it suits him. Massive hypocrite.

It has to be said from the outside looking in he has to be the dimmest leader Labour have had since inception. His every utterance appears to have been cadged from Tony Cliff and remembered by rote, outside of that he’s floundering.

In an age of microscopic 24-hour news dissection any advocate for change, especially leading advocates for change, have to have the acuity to react instantly to events and provide analysis on-the-fly. They have to be able to think on their feet, that’s not him by a country mile.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn on 15:22 - Feb 8 with 1827 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 15:05 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

It has to be said from the outside looking in he has to be the dimmest leader Labour have had since inception. His every utterance appears to have been cadged from Tony Cliff and remembered by rote, outside of that he’s floundering.

In an age of microscopic 24-hour news dissection any advocate for change, especially leading advocates for change, have to have the acuity to react instantly to events and provide analysis on-the-fly. They have to be able to think on their feet, that’s not him by a country mile.

Remember this?

He still struggles with autocue, not to mention putting a fücking tie on. He really is a bit dim.

Tony Cliff? Ironically, he's Jewish.
Corbyn on 15:31 - Feb 8 with 1808 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 15:22 - Feb 8 by WarwickHunt

Remember this?

He still struggles with autocue, not to mention putting a fücking tie on. He really is a bit dim.

Tony Cliff? Ironically, he's Jewish.

The irony wasn’t lost on me as I typed.

I had a leftie throw a tantrum with me on here recently when I compared Abbott stumbling over autocue with one of Labour’s platform orators from decades past, funnily enough. He/she said it didn’t matter, I said it mattered in as much as it clearly demonstrated the absence of ability. If you can’t gain an audience in the first place how are you supposed to persuade it?

Corbyn on 15:46 - Feb 8 with 1789 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 15:31 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

The irony wasn’t lost on me as I typed.

I had a leftie throw a tantrum with me on here recently when I compared Abbott stumbling over autocue with one of Labour’s platform orators from decades past, funnily enough. He/she said it didn’t matter, I said it mattered in as much as it clearly demonstrated the absence of ability. If you can’t gain an audience in the first place how are you supposed to persuade it?

Political oratory is a dying art in this country. Michael Foot was the last great one in the Commons.

"I was never a bird on the unpinioned wing...when I got up to speak, I always knew precisely where every noun and adjective would go and how every piece of punctuation would bed into my speech. By contrast, the best parliamentary orators, like Lloyd George, FE Smith, Timothy Healy the Irishman, or even that shit Aneurin Bevan, their phrases were dictated by some inner God within.” Churchill.
Corbyn on 15:59 - Feb 8 with 1771 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 15:46 - Feb 8 by WarwickHunt

Political oratory is a dying art in this country. Michael Foot was the last great one in the Commons.

"I was never a bird on the unpinioned wing...when I got up to speak, I always knew precisely where every noun and adjective would go and how every piece of punctuation would bed into my speech. By contrast, the best parliamentary orators, like Lloyd George, FE Smith, Timothy Healy the Irishman, or even that shit Aneurin Bevan, their phrases were dictated by some inner God within.” Churchill.

Churchill’s inability to speak extemporaneously was renowned, he could write beautifully but he was no public speaker and if he was interrupted he went pieces.

I recall reading John Strachey recounting occasions where Churchill was on his feet in The House reciting a rehearsed point and the colour draining out of him as he glanced across at Maxton and Mosley sitting opposite, arms folded, winking at him.

Corbyn on 20:27 - Feb 8 with 1656 viewsvalleyboy

Corbyn on 14:54 - Feb 8 by WarwickHunt

It just shows how badly Labour is doing

When I put money on the Conservatives to win the next election, I was given odds of 7/4

Now they are on odds it’s not worth putting money on them

Corbyn today had the worst rating ever for an opposition leader

I got to laugh when the idiots talk about the Conservatives being divided (which they are). But Labour are in even worst a position

Two thirds of the parliamentary members of Labour can’t stick him

So what does that say about the Labour Larty

This country will never will never let a left wing party win an election.

A Marxist Party has even a lesser chance
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn on 23:17 - Feb 8 with 1588 viewsjackrabbit

The British people would never put a communist in power.
Corbyn on 21:31 - Feb 9 with 1444 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn on 23:17 - Feb 8 by jackrabbit

The British people would never put a communist in power.

Yeah, old JC got f*ck all on Mao and Uncle Joe. It's such a good job the British people are so well informed.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn on 21:39 - Feb 9 with 1412 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn on 21:31 - Feb 9 by Jack_Meoff

Yeah, old JC got f*ck all on Mao and Uncle Joe. It's such a good job the British people are so well informed.

EU praising Corbyn and hoping labours proposals make it .

Bit of egg on some of the above

Again

And again

And again

And again

And again

It’s getting boring

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn on 21:42 - Feb 9 with 1399 viewsmTOR_Mammalian

Corbyn & Abbott. I’d vote for Mr Blobby before those two imbeciles.
Corbyn on 21:46 - Feb 9 with 1393 viewsdickythorpe

Abbott & Costello
Corbyn on 21:56 - Feb 9 with 1376 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn on 21:42 - Feb 9 by mTOR_Mammalian

Corbyn & Abbott. I’d vote for Mr Blobby before those two imbeciles.

Absolutely. Being governed by arms dealing treasonous criminals is the order of the day, and if anyone should challenge the status quo they're going to get more hassle from the media than Rick Parfiit did during his coke binge years.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn on 21:56 - Feb 9 with 1376 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 21:39 - Feb 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

EU praising Corbyn and hoping labours proposals make it .

Bit of egg on some of the above

Again

And again

And again

And again

And again

It’s getting boring

Fair play, Tom - your touching naivety never fails to raise a chuckle.
Corbyn on 22:37 - Feb 9 with 1340 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn on 21:56 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

Fair play, Tom - your touching naivety never fails to raise a chuckle.

Your naive EU buddies disagree my friend .

Yet again

Corbyn on 22:43 - Feb 9 with 1328 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 22:37 - Feb 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Your naive EU buddies disagree my friend .

Yet again

It’s political chess, Tom.

At least make a token effort to keep up.
Corbyn on 22:55 - Feb 9 with 1315 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn on 22:43 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

It’s political chess, Tom.

At least make a token effort to keep up.

Dear Warwick

As you know I’m a political giant

And indeed without prejudice, you’ve been on the wrong side lately

Be patient my friend and watch from the sidelines

Democratic systems rule

Bleating about losing. is lost on democracy ,The EU Welcome Labours invasion

Repeat

Your mates welcome the labours proposals

Join the democratic way my friend
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 22:58]

Corbyn on 23:11 - Feb 9 with 1290 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 22:55 - Feb 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Dear Warwick

As you know I’m a political giant

And indeed without prejudice, you’ve been on the wrong side lately

Be patient my friend and watch from the sidelines

Democratic systems rule

Bleating about losing. is lost on democracy ,The EU Welcome Labours invasion

Repeat

Your mates welcome the labours proposals

Join the democratic way my friend
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 22:58]

Clueless as ever, Tom. Jezza’s proposals don’t even have the support of his own party.

The EU are using him to put pressure on May. Hope this helps but I’m not holding my breath.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024