Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Food hygiene fine 11:33 - Feb 9 with 1349 viewsdickythorpe

I've heard we are still paying off a fine we had for those science defying pasties that were sold down the Vetch.
It's in the accounts .
Food hygiene fine on 11:35 - Feb 9 with 1331 viewsSmellyplumz

couldnt the club just of got Fatty Dineen to hoover up all the pies b4 the inspectors came?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Food hygiene fine on 11:37 - Feb 9 with 1315 viewsCooperman

I never complained once about a Vetch Field pasty.

Back when I was a nipper I’d pester my father relentlessly for one.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Food hygiene fine on 12:06 - Feb 9 with 1265 viewsjackharris

Food hygiene fine on 11:37 - Feb 9 by Cooperman

I never complained once about a Vetch Field pasty.

Back when I was a nipper I’d pester my father relentlessly for one.

Nothing was ever wrong with the Vetch Field Pasties, I do think the burgers gave me mad cows disease though!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Food hygiene fine on 12:21 - Feb 9 with 1212 viewsCooperman

Food hygiene fine on 12:06 - Feb 9 by jackharris

Nothing was ever wrong with the Vetch Field Pasties, I do think the burgers gave me mad cows disease though!

On cold days I would place the pasty into the pocket of my Parker. The pasty then became dual purpose - food and hand warmer. The downside of this was the incorporation of fluff into the meat and a greasy pocket lining. You can’t win them all I suppose.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Food hygiene fine on 13:43 - Feb 9 with 1076 viewsoldgrey

Unique, fluorescent pink substance encased in a filo pastry crust.
Served with a grease jus.
Worthy of 3 Michelin toques.
Food hygiene fine on 19:34 - Feb 9 with 916 viewsBDS

Hot on the outside, cold on the inside. The pasty equivalent of a bio yogurt. Probably helped develop many a Swans fans immune system.
Food hygiene fine on 20:07 - Feb 9 with 830 viewsvetchonian

No it's the patsy payments.....to T2C and E20

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Food hygiene fine on 21:34 - Feb 9 with 755 viewsbuilthjack

You could smell those pasties as soon as you entered the walkway from the north bank. Then when you got there you could smell the pi££ from that ramshackle toilet block

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024