Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mulder passing the ball out 21:43 - Feb 13 with 906 viewsMrSwerve

I get what Potter is trying to achieve with a passing game but Jesus Christ, has he told Mulder he’ll shoot his pets unless he passes it short along the ground? It’s painful watching him hesitate to find a defender to come short, only for said defender to be closed down within seconds.

Going into injury time today...had the chance to smash it upfield on the break, but no...saunter around the box for a bit and roll it to the first defender that comes short.

Frustrating. You can see Mulder is a bit uncomfortable with it. Still would rather him between the sticks than Nordfeldt mind, but wish he was given a bit more freedom.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Mulder passing the ball out on 21:47 - Feb 13 with 842 views34dfgdf54

Need a big upgrade in the sticks next season.
Mulder passing the ball out on 22:03 - Feb 13 with 753 viewsicecoldjack

Yes but he's improved immensely since early season, having a solid back 4 and familiarity also helps.

He's getting better so let's give him support, couldn't think of any hospital passes tonight myself, overall I thought he played well and his passing was acceptable .
Mulder passing the ball out on 07:28 - Feb 14 with 509 viewsdickythorpe

He's not as good as I thought he was. We need to recruit well in the summer.
Mulder passing the ball out on 07:31 - Feb 14 with 506 viewsSWANSEYE

Totally agree Mulder is the better of the two keepers but certainly a position to be looked at next Season although unless we get these Yanks out there will certainly be no Long Term investment but possibly only a short term fix as long as they can keep lining their pockets
Mulder passing the ball out on 09:49 - Feb 14 with 436 viewsItchySphincter

Mulder passing the ball out on 22:03 - Feb 13 by icecoldjack

Yes but he's improved immensely since early season, having a solid back 4 and familiarity also helps.

He's getting better so let's give him support, couldn't think of any hospital passes tonight myself, overall I thought he played well and his passing was acceptable .

What are you in about? Have you seen us deal with simple crosses?

We haven’t got a solid back four.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Mulder passing the ball out on 09:59 - Feb 14 with 422 viewsswancity

The entire squad is lacking quality and experience. That’s what happens when you are prepared to let 16 Premier League players go and do next to nothing about replacing them adequately

Mulder is decent but certainly not good enough for an ambitious progressive club...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Mulder passing the ball out on 10:02 - Feb 14 with 417 viewsbuilthjack

Mulder passing the ball out on 09:59 - Feb 14 by swancity

The entire squad is lacking quality and experience. That’s what happens when you are prepared to let 16 Premier League players go and do next to nothing about replacing them adequately

Mulder is decent but certainly not good enough for an ambitious progressive club...

We are a mid championship side. If they let 3 or 4 of our better players go in the summer, we will likely go down. If they keep the best, and get 3 or 4 better players in, we will be challenging for promotion next season. As long as they can keep potter.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024