Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST holders 21:33 - Mar 4 with 3341 viewspencoedjack

Anyone with seats close to the half way line in the East upper not renewing?
ST holders on 15:18 - Mar 5 with 870 viewsfelixstowe_jack

ST holders on 12:47 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

Perhaps you need to use more of the grey matter and think a little bit more

Yes you are right that the stadium capacity was not increased as there is now no need for even a 21k capacity with a club with no ambition

And as for you saying about the financial problems. That was down to the idiot that most probably you worshiped at one time for the wasting of money in players he brought to Swansea

What makes you think that Cardiff will be in the Championship next season

Look at the history of clubs that are near the bottom of the Premier League at this stage of the season and how they then avoid relegation

You are just like so many Swansea supporters that I have met with over many years. That has this sour mentality against another Welsh club albeit Cardiff, Wrexham or Newport

How sad can you get

I think all swansea fans supported both Newport and Wrexham in their cup runs this season and even wanted to play Newport in the 5th round. Hope Wrexham get back in the football league this season.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

ST holders on 15:21 - Mar 5 with 858 viewsvalleyboy

ST holders on 15:12 - Mar 5 by TailGunner

Do you have any evidence of the American owners pocketing money?

Stick a link up there's a dear old boy.

They may be completely useless as owners but these are serious allegations you give, it's actually criminal.

So give us the proof or waddle off into the sunset eh?

Where in that posting have I said that Yanks are pocketing money

While supporters are going to games, buying Swans merchandise and buying refreshments before the game, half time and afterwards

Then the Yanks are laughing at you

The only way to get a reaction from the Ysnks and especially like these hedge fund managers that now run the Swans. Is to hit them hard in the pocket
ST holders on 15:22 - Mar 5 with 859 viewsfelixstowe_jack

ST holders on 15:04 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

The other reason of course that I should have added to the last posting. Was that Cardiff fans had a dispute with Vincent Tan about the Red shirts

At least the Cardiff fans were prepared to show their disapproval to Vincent Tan about that matter. Not like yourself and so many other Swansea supporters, quite happily putting money into the pockets of owners that you so much despise

Wrong again I think the 4000 Crowd was when you were in championship wearing blue shirts and slade was your manager.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

ST holders on 15:41 - Mar 5 with 844 viewsvalleyboy

ST holders on 15:18 - Mar 5 by felixstowe_jack

I think all swansea fans supported both Newport and Wrexham in their cup runs this season and even wanted to play Newport in the 5th round. Hope Wrexham get back in the football league this season.

I would say most fans on here did support and hoped Newport did well in the cup and personally I liked that but many didn’t

I have been around long enough and heard and seen some of Swansea fans perform against the likes of even Newport and that saddens me

It makes me laugh when posters on here say I’m a Cardiff fan

I’ve criticised Cardiff and Cardiff fans as much as anyone, especially in the Sam Hamman era

Sam Hamman to me in Cardiff is no different as the Yanks are now to Swansea

Only there for the money with Hamman prepared to put Cardiff out of football altogether with his actions in the High Court in London

Don’t be surprised if the same thing could happen to Swansea
ST holders on 16:00 - Mar 5 with 827 viewsTailGunner

ST holders on 15:21 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

While supporters are going to games, buying Swans merchandise and buying refreshments before the game, half time and afterwards

The only way to get a reaction from the Ysnks and especially like these hedge fund managers that now run the Swans. Is to hit them hard in the pocket

Not like yourself and so many other Swansea supporters, quite happily putting money into the pockets of owners that you so much despise

Here you go.
ST holders on 16:00 - Mar 5 with 826 viewsvalleyboy

ST holders on 15:22 - Mar 5 by felixstowe_jack

Wrong again I think the 4000 Crowd was when you were in championship wearing blue shirts and slade was your manager.

Read what I said to you in a previous posting

Not much worst than the 3 games at the Liberty last season

Even that is nearly 3 times more than when I was at the Vetch in 1976 for the lowest crowd ever recorded against Swansea
ST holders on 17:32 - Mar 5 with 782 viewsPozuelosSideys

ST holders on 13:06 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

Not that much worst than the 3 games played last season at the Liberty (not just the 1 as you mentioned ) against the likes of Wolves, Sheffield Wednesday and Notts County

I’ll tell you what. That 4100 attendance at Cardiff will be looking good in comparison what attendances there will be at the Liberty in the not to distant future

As I told Phil

History has a very nasty habit of repeating itself, especially now that the Yanks have no intention of putting money into Swansea, with them only interested in taking as much money out as they can

Don’t worry about Cardiff. They have an owner that’s committed to that club

Not like what’s happening in Swansea

Cant we go back to Blueing these turds up please?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

ST holders on 19:06 - Mar 5 with 746 viewspencoedjack

ST holders on 15:21 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

Or we could have a riot like your Mackay effort.
Login to get fewer ads

ST holders on 19:24 - Mar 5 with 719 viewsFlashberryjack

The two guys sitting next to me in the Lower east near the halfway line aren't renewing, not sure if that's because of relegation or being sat next to and idiot for six years has taken its toll.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

ST holders on 21:07 - Mar 5 with 673 viewsTNT

ST holders on 12:47 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

Perhaps you need to use more of the grey matter and think a little bit more

Yes you are right that the stadium capacity was not increased as there is now no need for even a 21k capacity with a club with no ambition

And as for you saying about the financial problems. That was down to the idiot that most probably you worshiped at one time for the wasting of money in players he brought to Swansea

What makes you think that Cardiff will be in the Championship next season

Look at the history of clubs that are near the bottom of the Premier League at this stage of the season and how they then avoid relegation

You are just like so many Swansea supporters that I have met with over many years. That has this sour mentality against another Welsh club albeit Cardiff, Wrexham or Newport

How sad can you get

Nobody more sour than you, posting on here these days.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

ST holders on 08:53 - Mar 6 with 589 viewsJohnw102

A few seasons ago my ST was in NE, I renewed and requested a move to nearer the ½ way line. After the sales of ST ended the ticket office contacted me with a map of available seats and asked me to pick one. Good result..

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

ST holders on 12:35 - Mar 6 with 543 viewsLoyal

ST holders on 15:41 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

I would say most fans on here did support and hoped Newport did well in the cup and personally I liked that but many didn’t

I have been around long enough and heard and seen some of Swansea fans perform against the likes of even Newport and that saddens me

It makes me laugh when posters on here say I’m a Cardiff fan

I’ve criticised Cardiff and Cardiff fans as much as anyone, especially in the Sam Hamman era

Sam Hamman to me in Cardiff is no different as the Yanks are now to Swansea

Only there for the money with Hamman prepared to put Cardiff out of football altogether with his actions in the High Court in London

Don’t be surprised if the same thing could happen to Swansea

You are coming down pal. The derby game is on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024