Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. 12:00 - Mar 8 with 4272 viewsLohengrin

My eldest is due home later today for the weekend. I’ve just been up the loft and brought down a box to show her, she hasn’t seen the contents in years, her Great-Great Grandmother’s tricolour white - green - purple Suffragette sash and the toffee hammer broach inscribed ‘Deeds not Words’ that fastens it.

I would imagine you would have got on with her like a house on fire. My eldest too who must have inherited her feistiness. Just think, all three of you could have had a stick each and whacked me over the head with it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 11:12 - Mar 9 with 852 viewscontroversial_jack

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 08:26 - Mar 9 by Lohengrin

Fair enough.

A mother has just be jailed for 11 years for female genital mutilation.
Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 11:45 - Mar 9 with 826 viewsvalleyboy

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 22:58 - Mar 8 by chad

Women are good talkers, but usually don’t get anything done

What about the pots, then there is that populating the earth thing

Haven’t you heard of a dishwasher

Perhaps now that more and more women are in love with their own sex

That may come down

Perhaps you shouldn’t bet on it as they then want AI
Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 11:51 - Mar 9 with 821 viewsvalleyboy

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 00:49 - Mar 9 by The_E20

Men face horrendous issues that are now largely ignored. I would say in a Western society women have it much better than men. I am fully behind international women’s day if it is a day to celebrate equality and women in general while standing in solidarity with their issues... but without tearing men down in the process. It quickly becomes about that, preferential treatment and the notion that the female gender is the only affected by issues - which then makes it counter productive.

Just some 60 second google search stats so forgive me for not knowing what regions these apply in but:-

76% of suicide victims are male
Men’s lives on average are 5% shorter than females
85% of homeless people are male
70% of murders are against men
40% of domestic abuse is against men
On average men serve 64% longer prison sentences than women
Men are on average 340% more likely to be imprisoned when commited the same crime as a woman.
According to UCAS, around 25% more women make it to University education than males.

Men also face horrendous societal pressures and this isn’t even touching upon the preference to not give custody to a male if all things are equal, it’s actually quite a shocking stat that women would never stand for if roles were reversed - quite rightly. Women in a western society have it very very good indeed probably on par with Asian’s in this society. When we talk about parts of Asia and the Middle East however, I’m in full agreement, the treatment of some women is horrifically medieval.

But I don’t think that is what this day tends to be about, and as a result I think people often lose sight of the issues our men face daily. IWD in my experience tends to get hijacked by western third wave feminists and used as a tool to further their own divisive and destructive ideologies. It should be a day to stand shoulder to shoulder with international women who face severe oppression while celebrating the fact women in the western world have it incredibly good... but it isn’t.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 8:57]

Where has london Lisa gone I wonder, with more of her bullshit

I bet you, a pound to a pinch of the brown stuff she is not married to a male

No man would have her
Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 11:56 - Mar 9 with 808 viewsThe_E20

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 11:51 - Mar 9 by valleyboy

No man would have her

She has things to do I guess. I haven’t posted here in a week myself.

A fine poster is Lisa, we all have our differing beliefs.
Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 11:58 - Mar 9 with 813 viewsjackrmee

I fuking love lesbians!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 12:00 - Mar 9 with 812 viewsDarran

No man would have her

All jokes aside this ćunt needs to be banned.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 12:13 - Mar 9 with 801 viewscontroversial_jack

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 12:00 - Mar 9 by Darran

Stop swearing!
Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 12:36 - Mar 9 with 781 viewsvalleyboy

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 12:00 - Mar 9 by Darran

You of all people saying I should be banned

After all the abuse you have given to other posters and thats besides the vulgar language you often use
Login to get fewer ads

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 12:38 - Mar 9 with 776 viewsjackrmee

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 12:36 - Mar 9 by valleyboy

After all the abuse you have given to other posters and thats besides the vulgar language you often use

You are an annoying kunt to be fair

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 12:43 - Mar 9 with 771 viewsvalleyboy

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 12:38 - Mar 9 by jackrmee

You are an annoying kunt to be fair

And the same goes for you as well, as everyone with a brain knows what you mean with the word you use
Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 13:05 - Mar 9 with 753 viewsDarran

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 12:36 - Mar 9 by valleyboy

You’re nothing but an antagonistic prick only here to antagonise people.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 13:27 - Mar 9 with 736 viewsvalleyboy

Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 13:05 - Mar 9 by Darran

You’re nothing but an antagonistic prick only here to antagonise people.

And you have never antagonise posters

Strange that

I must have been reading postings with someone using your name
Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 20:59 - Mar 9 with 664 viewsdazdec197296

No man would have her

Far play, that’s a comment from someone who feels threatened by intelligent women.
Fao LondonLisa - International Womens’ Day. on 21:40 - Mar 9 with 638 viewsdickythorpe

I love women, my mother was one!

But as you get older in life take time out to be thankful you were born.
There is amazing beauty to all of us, but speaking as a man I have to say that in my 40's I notice so much more that is amazing.
A woman's eyes and their facial expressions are a wonder, it's not all about the obvious.

I'm off to kiss the other half now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024