Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sterling 22:26 - Mar 16 with 1814 viewsbuilthjack

A diving cheating b@stard. MOTD should show him for what he is.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sterling on 22:33 - Mar 16 with 1786 viewswestside

Diving c8nt fact
Sterling on 22:47 - Mar 16 with 1740 viewsheadcleaner

Shearer thought he was clipped. I was glad to hear ince and Wrighty giggle and put Alan correct. Clearly a dive and offside. Today we fell foul to some very poor officiating. The ref and his assistants let us down big time. VAR should either be there for everyone and not just the prem sides that decision doesn't seem right either. shame we did well today.
Sterling on 23:42 - Mar 16 with 1652 viewsPentyrchJack

and not the first time he said done it against us. Dived with a smile on his smug face.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Sterling on 23:48 - Mar 16 with 1641 viewsBadlands

From the ref's view I can see why it was given but the linesman clearly could see the ball was pushed forward and away from Cheatboy before contact and Cheatboy made sure there was contact.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Sterling on 23:52 - Mar 16 with 1635 viewsNeathJack

Sterling on 23:48 - Mar 16 by Badlands

From the ref's view I can see why it was given but the linesman clearly could see the ball was pushed forward and away from Cheatboy before contact and Cheatboy made sure there was contact.

At this level Marriner should have been able to recognise that the way the ball moved after contact could only have been via CCV. He guessed. There's no excuse for that. No way that gets given at the other end.
Sterling on 23:56 - Mar 16 with 1620 viewsKilkennyjack

At the time it never crossed my mind that it was a pen.

Dreadful decision.

Beware of the Risen People

Sterling on 00:19 - Mar 17 with 1573 viewsFireboy2

And add to the fact that when the 'contact' occured there was a man city player in mariners way

Only saying like
Sterling on 04:11 - Mar 17 with 1480 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sterling on 23:52 - Mar 16 by NeathJack

At this level Marriner should have been able to recognise that the way the ball moved after contact could only have been via CCV. He guessed. There's no excuse for that. No way that gets given at the other end.

I could clearly see CCV played the ball. I sit down the family stand end of the east. Flabbergasted. We were completely f*cked over.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Sterling on 09:00 - Mar 17 with 1216 viewssainthelens

Sterling on 04:11 - Mar 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I could clearly see CCV played the ball. I sit down the family stand end of the east. Flabbergasted. We were completely f*cked over.

Thing is, tho it'll hurt and we'll still be talking about it for years, the fact that we are "little old Swansea" it won't matter a fck elsewhere. If Citeh get shafted in the CL final(which would be poetic justice) the ramifications will be incredible. The morning after now, and it's so fckn obvious we were cheated and if it wasn't so painful it be comical looking at it.
Sterling on 09:02 - Mar 17 with 1207 viewsepaul

Lost all respect for him yesterday the diving cheating c*nt

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sterling on 09:10 - Mar 17 with 1188 viewsLeonWasGod

I haven't actually seen the replay back (can't face it yet). In real time I hadn't realised he'd dived - just looked like a good tackle to me and then the inevitable coming together. He definitely bought it did he?
Sterling on 09:56 - Mar 17 with 1106 viewsSwansea93

Sterling on 09:10 - Mar 17 by LeonWasGod

I haven't actually seen the replay back (can't face it yet). In real time I hadn't realised he'd dived - just looked like a good tackle to me and then the inevitable coming together. He definitely bought it did he?

https://mobile.twitter.com/hogstad02/status/1107000700029059077

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Sterling on 10:18 - Mar 17 with 1052 viewsLoyal

Sterling on 23:56 - Mar 16 by Kilkennyjack

At the time it never crossed my mind that it was a pen.

Dreadful decision.

Refs line of sight was blocked, but for me he reacted too quick to the incident for it to be the lino's decision.
Appalling.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024