Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-renewer's seat, Can it be transferred to another friend? 17:15 - Mar 27 with 2029 viewsJack59

A close relative who has sat next to me since the stadium opened, is having to miss next season through ill health. The guy who sits on the other side of the newly vacant seat, who is also a friend of mine, has asked me to reserve it for his son. I don't know if this can be done.. Does anyone have an idea if it's possible?
Non-renewer's seat, Can it be transferred to another friend? on 18:17 - Mar 27 with 1983 viewsoldcob

Let your relative renew in his name, then sell it on (for no profit) to your mates son. I believe it's cheaper to renew than buy for first time too. It's only against the rules if you get caught.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 18:18]
Non-renewer's seat, Can it be transferred to another friend? on 18:22 - Mar 27 with 1964 viewsDyfnant

Yes it can. You’ll need the person not renewing to give consent, in person or by letter.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Non-renewer's seat, Can it be transferred to another friend? on 18:38 - Mar 27 with 1931 viewsJack59

Thanks for your advice.
Non-renewer's seat, Can it be transferred to another friend? on 19:11 - Mar 27 with 1888 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Yes I moved my seat to my sister in laws seat as she was not renewing so I could sit next to my brother. We both had to provide a letter and photo proof of identity. A passport or driving licence will do. I would suggest you do it before 31st of March can't see the ticket office turning down a new season ticket holder.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Non-renewer's seat, Can it be transferred to another friend? on 20:09 - Mar 27 with 1843 viewsBillyChong

Non-renewer's seat, Can it be transferred to another friend? on 19:11 - Mar 27 by felixstowe_jack

Yes I moved my seat to my sister in laws seat as she was not renewing so I could sit next to my brother. We both had to provide a letter and photo proof of identity. A passport or driving licence will do. I would suggest you do it before 31st of March can't see the ticket office turning down a new season ticket holder.

How long does that round trip take you every other weekend?
Non-renewer's seat, Can it be transferred to another friend? on 08:51 - Mar 28 with 1697 viewsSTID2017

Non-renewer's seat, Can it be transferred to another friend? on 18:22 - Mar 27 by Dyfnant

Yes it can. You’ll need the person not renewing to give consent, in person or by letter.

A letter with the name and address of the current holder together with name and address of the new holder presented at the T/O is needed.
Done it twice and it is straightforward

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Non-renewer's seat, Can it be transferred to another friend? on 11:13 - Mar 28 with 1626 viewsJack59

Thank you again to all the respondents.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024