Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City 23:15 - Apr 16 with 1566 viewsTenbySwan

Shocked to hear on Sky news just that there are still plenty of tickets available for their champions League semi final with Spurs tomorrow with Pep appealing for the fans to turn up as the team needs them!

Bug club???
Man City on 23:31 - Apr 16 with 1515 viewsBluebird

With all the games they have i'm wondering the expense to go to all the games.
Man City on 15:52 - Apr 17 with 1244 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember having leaflets through the door offering season tickets for under £250. They may have a far superior team but they are still a very long way behind Manchester United in terms of attracting support from within the city. I suspect it will change in time as young children grow up with Manchester City as the dominant team in England rather than Manchester United.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Man City on 16:14 - Apr 17 with 1213 viewsFireboy2

Man City on 15:52 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember having leaflets through the door offering season tickets for under £250. They may have a far superior team but they are still a very long way behind Manchester United in terms of attracting support from within the city. I suspect it will change in time as young children grow up with Manchester City as the dominant team in England rather than Manchester United.

There are more citeh fans in manchester than yernited, fact.

And as you say it will only grow.

Bet your gutted.
Man City on 16:36 - Apr 17 with 1178 viewssainthelens

Man City on 15:52 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why don't you just fck off to Manchester.
Man City on 17:21 - Apr 17 with 1118 viewsVincent_Vega

Man City on 16:36 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

Bless him he's on about the city of Oxford where most Manure fans reside

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Man City on 19:14 - Apr 17 with 1028 viewsmajorraglan

Man City on 16:14 - Apr 17 by Fireboy2

There are more citeh fans in manchester than yernited, fact.

And as you say it will only grow.

Bet your gutted.

I remember going up to visit a mate who was studying at Manchester in the 80’s, outside of Salford nearly everyone we met was a City supporter. My cousin married a Manc and when I first met him 30 plus years ago he was a blue. When I caught up with him again in Australia about 10 years ago he was a United fan.

I really dislike Man U, they are up there with Real Madrid.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 19:16]
Man City on 19:21 - Apr 17 with 1012 viewsOldjack

If the money keeps on rolling in and the trophy cabinet gets fuller the bigger they will become ,that's the way it is

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man City on 10:05 - Apr 18 with 831 viewsWxmJax

Man City on 16:36 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

He wasn't in Manchester, he was in Salford. The daft bat couldn't work out the difference. He'll be supporting them next if they get promotion.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024