Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Balls of steel 13:01 - Apr 22 with 3126 viewsSwanjaxs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Balls of steel on 13:04 - Apr 22 with 2360 viewsSwanjaxs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Balls of steel on 13:05 - Apr 22 with 2354 viewssainthelens

The scummer who threw the beer probably has 20 guys backing him up. That's how they roll.
Balls of steel on 13:08 - Apr 22 with 2335 viewsSwanjaxs

Balls of steel on 13:20 - Apr 22 with 2285 viewsDarran

I’m not saying this is right but the outcry on Twitter is fuçking pathetic.
Cardiff/Swansea is one of the biggest rivalry’s in football and a lad walks through Cardiff wearing a Swans shirt on the day Cardiff are home.
The thick twàt is lucky he didn’t get batterd.

Out of curiosity what do people think would happen if a Cardiff fan walks past the Coopers/Railway etc on Saturday.

Football is dying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Balls of steel on 13:28 - Apr 22 with 2260 viewsdickythorpe

Picking on kids as ever.
I had grief at the station from a 50 yr old man when I was a 15 yr old wearing a Swansea RFC shirt for the Snelling August bank holiday 7's.
Balls of steel on 13:30 - Apr 22 with 2249 viewsSwanjaxs

Balls of steel on 13:20 - Apr 22 by Darran

Cardiff/Swansea is one of the biggest rivalry’s in football and a lad walks through Cardiff wearing a Swans shirt on the day Cardiff are home.

Out of curiosity what do people think would happen if a Cardiff fan walks past the Coopers/Railway etc on Saturday.

Football is dying.

Looks to me it could be a student or something doing it for a bet, either way not anything I would do

Balls of steel on 13:35 - Apr 22 with 2225 viewsDarran

Balls of steel on 13:30 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

Looks to me it could be a student or something doing it for a bet, either way not anything I would do

Worst thing about it is the waste of beer.

Balls of steel on 13:36 - Apr 22 with 2218 viewsdickythorpe

Football is dying.

I'm amazed more people haven't thrown beer at you what with some of the garish shirts you prowl around in!
Login to get fewer ads

Balls of steel on 13:50 - Apr 22 with 2177 viewsSwanjaxs

Balls of steel on 13:36 - Apr 22 by dickythorpe

I'm amazed more people haven't thrown beer at you what with some of the garish shirts you prowl around in!

Now that really would be a waste of beer

Balls of steel on 13:50 - Apr 22 with 2171 viewsDarran

Balls of steel on 13:36 - Apr 22 by dickythorpe

They all buy me beer Dick.

Balls of steel on 13:57 - Apr 22 with 2139 viewsNeath_Jack

Football is dying.

A scum fan wearing his jersey was in The Smiths in Hafod before a game last season. Nothing happened to him, other than being told to leave.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Balls of steel on 14:03 - Apr 22 with 2104 viewsDarran

Balls of steel on 13:57 - Apr 22 by Neath_Jack

A scum fan wearing his jersey was in The Smiths in Hafod before a game last season. Nothing happened to him, other than being told to leave.

Well he was told to leave then wasn’t he? Anyway all these holier than thou Swans fans are hideous,a Man United fan was kicked and spat down the steps of the east stand a couple of years ago and like I said the outcry over a drop of beer is pathetic.

Balls of steel on 14:07 - Apr 22 with 2079 viewsNeath_Jack

Balls of steel on 14:03 - Apr 22 by Darran

Well he was told to leave then wasn’t he? Anyway all these holier than thou Swans fans are hideous,a Man United fan was kicked and spat down the steps of the east stand a couple of years ago and like I said the outcry over a drop of beer is pathetic.

Yes he was, as I said, but that’s not what you was alluding to was it.

Loads of away fans have been punched, kicked and spat on over by where I sit, but sitting in the home end isn’t the same as walking through a capital city though. Not in my opinion anyway.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Balls of steel on 14:45 - Apr 22 with 1959 viewsDarran

Balls of steel on 14:07 - Apr 22 by Neath_Jack

Yes he was, as I said, but that’s not what you was alluding to was it.

Loads of away fans have been punched, kicked and spat on over by where I sit, but sitting in the home end isn’t the same as walking through a capital city though. Not in my opinion anyway.

It’s more than feasible that the same thing would happen in Swansea but you already know that you little tinker.

Balls of steel on 15:43 - Apr 22 with 1843 viewsleebracey

Parading in front of Cardiff fans on their matchday, the lad should count himself lucky he only got a wet shirt....if roles were reversed, exactly the same thing would of happened, if not worse.
Balls of steel on 15:58 - Apr 22 with 1780 viewsSirjohnalot

I’ll never ever understand why this or anything like it is deemed in any way acceptable. Grown men attacking verbally or otherwise someone else for wearing a different football top. Seriously need to grow up.
Balls of steel on 16:01 - Apr 22 with 1758 viewsDarran

Balls of steel on 15:58 - Apr 22 by Sirjohnalot

I’ll never ever understand why this or anything like it is deemed in any way acceptable. Grown men attacking verbally or otherwise someone else for wearing a different football top. Seriously need to grow up.

Nobody’s saying it’s acceptable.

Balls of steel on 16:07 - Apr 22 with 1728 viewsSirjohnalot

Balls of steel on 16:01 - Apr 22 by Darran

Nobody’s saying it’s acceptable.

Some of the replies saying that he was lucky not to be battered and of away fans being spat at, suggest it’s deemed to be fair game.
Balls of steel on 16:08 - Apr 22 with 1718 viewsDarran

Balls of steel on 16:07 - Apr 22 by Sirjohnalot

Some of the replies saying that he was lucky not to be battered and of away fans being spat at, suggest it’s deemed to be fair game.

Well you’ve got to be a bit stupid to walk through Cardiff wearing a Swans shirt on a day Cardiff are home.

Balls of steel on 16:21 - Apr 22 with 1678 viewsdickythorpe

Balls of steel on 16:08 - Apr 22 by Darran

Well you’ve got to be a bit stupid to walk through Cardiff wearing a Swans shirt on a day Cardiff are home.

To a football fan yes, but Dar there a members of the general public with no interest in football. They find this behaviour abhorrent and don't understand.
Balls of steel on 16:25 - Apr 22 with 1670 viewsDarran

Balls of steel on 16:21 - Apr 22 by dickythorpe

To a football fan yes, but Dar there a members of the general public with no interest in football. They find this behaviour abhorrent and don't understand.

We aren’t talking about members of the general public here Dick mun

Balls of steel on 16:27 - Apr 22 with 1664 viewsSirjohnalot

Balls of steel on 16:25 - Apr 22 by Darran

We aren’t talking about members of the general public here Dick mun

I’m a football fan, watch Swansea most away games in the North of England and, for the life of me, don’t understand it. Prefer a beer and a chat with oppo fans rather than abuse.
Balls of steel on 16:33 - Apr 22 with 1639 viewsSwanjaxs

Balls of steel on 16:27 - Apr 22 by Sirjohnalot

I’m a football fan, watch Swansea most away games in the North of England and, for the life of me, don’t understand it. Prefer a beer and a chat with oppo fans rather than abuse.

For some reasons football shirts bring out the worst in people, was in Corfu on holiday a few years back and three Forest fans were given a Derby County lad some abuse because he was wearing his club shirt, he was with his wife and two small children, myself and my then partner went over and sat with them and off the Forest lads toddled,

Balls of steel on 16:34 - Apr 22 with 1636 viewsDarran

Balls of steel on 16:27 - Apr 22 by Sirjohnalot

I’m not disagreeing with you but this is one of the bitterest rivalries in world football.

Balls of steel on 16:42 - Apr 22 with 1610 viewsSirjohnalot

Balls of steel on 16:34 - Apr 22 by Darran

I’m not disagreeing with you but this is one of the bitterest rivalries in world football.

Fair enough. Enjoy the lovely weather Darren
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024