Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli 14:05 - Apr 23 with 1774 viewsjackrmee

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Here's the official voting page
https://enter.swanseacity.com/playeroftheseason/
[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 14:07]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 14:11 - Apr 23 with 1762 viewsThornburyswan

Grimes for me, followed by VDH & Socks
Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 14:16 - Apr 23 with 1755 viewsandypitt56

I have voted for grimes, consistently good all season. Even when we have had bad games he has performed, where others have gone missing. A lot of people will vote for James because of his explosiveness and ability to change a game, however I have voted grimes because he makes us tick, everything seems to start with him. Perhaps he will gone onto be Leon's successor.
Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 14:48 - Apr 23 with 1718 viewsCooperman

I’m surprised to see that our 20 goal striker (my vote) isn’t streets ahead in the poll.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 15:03 - Apr 23 with 1705 viewsjasper_T

Tough choice between Grimes, DJ and vdH. Tough to judge over the whole season as so much has changed and we've only had a settled lineup for 4-5 months.
Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 15:12 - Apr 23 with 1695 viewsjackrmee

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 14:48 - Apr 23 by Cooperman

I’m surprised to see that our 20 goal striker (my vote) isn’t streets ahead in the poll.

My vote too. The boy doesn't only score goals, he runs his skinny little legs off every single game. Such an important member of the setup, not just as a player, but as a motivator and for the other youngsters to follow.
Heart & soul. Says it all.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 18:31 - Apr 23 with 1556 viewsBillyChong

Declan John
Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 18:36 - Apr 23 with 1547 viewsLeonWasGod

VdH for me. Ever present, ever consistent, key to how we play out from the back, and a leader and inspiration to the younger players around and infront of him.

But you couldn't slide a hair between VdH, Oli, Matt and Dan. All for different reasons but all have been highlights of the season for me.
Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 19:36 - Apr 23 with 1486 viewsshandyjack

1. Grimes
2. VDH
3. Celina
4. Oli

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 19:45 - Apr 23 with 1479 viewsjasper_T

I'd probably rank Connor ahead of Oli as well. 5 goals from right back for a player who hadn't scored a professional goal before this season. Works non-stop. So important to have that outlet on the right when our main creative players dress to the left. Had his dodgy periods but no more than McBurnie.
Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 19:57 - Apr 23 with 1457 viewsandrew

1. Grimes
2. VdH
3. Roberts

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 20:09 - Apr 23 with 1440 viewsBadlands

I appreciate the grafters
MVDH
Grimes and
Routs

(CR has dropped off dramatically IMO)
(DJ's finishing and decision making let him down but he does graft - still best used as impact sub)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 20:12 - Apr 23 with 1434 viewsandrew

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 20:09 - Apr 23 by Badlands

I appreciate the grafters
MVDH
Grimes and
Routs

(CR has dropped off dramatically IMO)
(DJ's finishing and decision making let him down but he does graft - still best used as impact sub)

You post some crap on here sometimes mind.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 21:52 - Apr 23 with 1356 viewsOldjack

Bersant ,a class act that makes us tick in the middle with some sublime passing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 22:19 - Apr 23 with 1324 viewsBadlands

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 20:12 - Apr 23 by andrew

You post some crap on here sometimes mind.

Andrew - you are a shining light a truly remarkable doyen of football knowledge, a king almost peasant, a diamond in the presence of grains of sand.

(You could be right.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 11:21 - Apr 24 with 1170 viewsLeonWasGod

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 19:45 - Apr 23 by jasper_T

I'd probably rank Connor ahead of Oli as well. 5 goals from right back for a player who hadn't scored a professional goal before this season. Works non-stop. So important to have that outlet on the right when our main creative players dress to the left. Had his dodgy periods but no more than McBurnie.

I've been slightly disappointed with Connor this season. I thought he started really well and was super positive for the first couple of months and then tailed of just before Christmas.

My disappointment is probably due to my unrealistic expectations as I thought we'd found a genuine positive marauding full back. He seems to be coming more tentative and safety-first over time (not that that's a bad thing in itself, just a bit uninspiring). Having said that, 5 goals is impressive (is it really that high?).
Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 11:43 - Apr 24 with 1157 viewsjasper_T

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 11:21 - Apr 24 by LeonWasGod

I've been slightly disappointed with Connor this season. I thought he started really well and was super positive for the first couple of months and then tailed of just before Christmas.

My disappointment is probably due to my unrealistic expectations as I thought we'd found a genuine positive marauding full back. He seems to be coming more tentative and safety-first over time (not that that's a bad thing in itself, just a bit uninspiring). Having said that, 5 goals is impressive (is it really that high?).

QPR, Blackburn, Reading, Forest, Boro

and Ireland.

Could have had a lot more if players got their head up and played him in at the back post after he's made another 60 yard run. He's like DJ: poor finisher but he gets a volume of chances to make up for it.
Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 11:49 - Apr 24 with 1150 viewsLeonWasGod

Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 11:43 - Apr 24 by jasper_T

QPR, Blackburn, Reading, Forest, Boro

and Ireland.

Could have had a lot more if players got their head up and played him in at the back post after he's made another 60 yard run. He's like DJ: poor finisher but he gets a volume of chances to make up for it.

Yeah he's done well. I'm probably being unfair expecting him to be like Roberto Carlos every match!
Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli on 17:51 - Apr 24 with 1004 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Celina

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024