Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are waiting for you 19:35 - Apr 27 with 2705 viewsowainglyndwr

Booooturds
We are waiting for you on 12:23 - Apr 28 with 640 viewsBluebird

We are waiting for you on 20:37 - Apr 27 by Garyjack

Oh i think Vincent will be very happy myself. He's got a good chunk of his money back this season after Cardiff fans demanded a return to blue after he invested so much money in return for his rebranding to red. He hasn't forgotten, and that's why he spent next to fvck all to keep them up.

Is your bum still dripping with juice after Huwey one of your own bent you over and shafted you..
We are waiting for you on 12:30 - Apr 28 with 624 viewspencoedjack

We are waiting for you on 12:23 - Apr 28 by Bluebird

Is your bum still dripping with juice after Huwey one of your own bent you over and shafted you..

The majority of the PL have shafted you this season fella as they did last time when you played in red

One day you may come close to matching your illustrious neighbours achievements

See you next season 👍
We are waiting for you on 16:53 - Apr 28 with 530 viewsSwanjaxs

A gutless performance yesterday from Colin's boys apparently, they can harp on all they want about penalty decisions going against them, but they are going down because they are shyt ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

We are waiting for you on 17:12 - Apr 28 with 505 viewsbuilthjack

We are waiting for you on 11:05 - Apr 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Hey, that's no way for one pensioner with dementia to talk to another pensioner with dementia. On the bright side for Haydn he may get lifts to CCS next season with his favourite son.

Can Chris get a lift too ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We are waiting for you on 18:27 - Apr 28 with 462 viewsGaryjack

We are waiting for you on 12:23 - Apr 28 by Bluebird

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024