Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales 08:29 - May 20 with 1899 viewsstevethejack

Programme about Emiliano Sala, the flight, the transfer etc

Freesat
Channel 101 (SD/HD)
Channel 110 (SD)
Channel 964 (SD, rest of UK)
Channel 976 (HD, rest of UK)

Sky
Channel 101 (SD/HD)
Channel 801 (SD)
Channel 952 (SD/HD, rest of UK)
Channel 978 (SD, rest of UK)

Virgin Media
Channel 101 (HD)
Channel 864 (SD, rest of UK)
Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 08:34 - May 20 with 1882 viewsNeathJack

Can't wait to see what slant BBC Wales put on this story...
Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 09:31 - May 20 with 1805 views3swan

Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 08:34 - May 20 by NeathJack

Some info

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48284862
Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 13:26 - May 20 with 1635 viewsdickythorpe

I hope Vincent Kane is in charge.
Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 13:34 - May 20 with 1615 viewswobbly

Why is BBC Wales doing a documentary on an Argentinian who played for a French football club?

#neverabluebird
Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 14:20 - May 20 with 1573 viewsbluey_the_blue

Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 08:34 - May 20 by NeathJack

They'll repeat the family claims Sala was "abandoned" in France despite us booking a commercial flight. The fact he rejected that, had a flight organised with his "agent" is of course not of any interest.

The programme will contain nothing of note. Full investigation into flight is ongoing. Dispute over transfer is ongoing.
Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 15:32 - May 20 with 1494 viewsVincent_Vega

I don't get it.

The transfer wasn't valid so he was never eligible to play for Cardiff so why does the BBCardiff care?

I mean they didn't do a documentary about the Chapecoense plane crash?

I'm confused

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 21:41 - May 20 with 1338 viewsexhmrc1

Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 14:20 - May 20 by bluey_the_blue

They'll repeat the family claims Sala was "abandoned" in France despite us booking a commercial flight. The fact he rejected that, had a flight organised with his "agent" is of course not of any interest.

The programme will contain nothing of note. Full investigation into flight is ongoing. Dispute over transfer is ongoing.

Just watched the programme. They believed in France and Argentina he was a Cardiff City player. His Argentinian club have lost out by 170000 through the transfer not taking place. Those awfully bad Mckay's have forgone 1.5 million. You lot havent come out of it very well. So much for doing what was right. More like trying to find ways of avoiding making the payment.
Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 21:44 - May 20 with 1319 viewsbluey_the_blue

Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 21:41 - May 20 by exhmrc1

Just watched the programme. They believed in France and Argentina he was a Cardiff City player. His Argentinian club have lost out by 170000 through the transfer not taking place. Those awfully bad Mckay's have forgone 1.5 million. You lot havent come out of it very well. So much for doing what was right. More like trying to find ways of avoiding making the payment.

So BBC Wales investigative journalism is nothing more than info released four months ago, right?
Login to get fewer ads

Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 21:51 - May 20 with 1287 viewspencoedjack

Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 21:41 - May 20 by exhmrc1

Add to that his Dad died due to the stress.

The only ones who (now) believe he wasn’t a Bassey is the filthy vermin up the road.

They should hang their heads in shame but they won’t
Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 22:00 - May 20 with 1254 viewsbluey_the_blue

Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 21:51 - May 20 by pencoedjack

The only ones who (now) believe he wasn’t a Bassey is the filthy vermin up the road.

Let FIFA decide. They have the evidence from both parties, you and I don't.

If as claimed Nantes inserted contract clauses which weren't met making the contract null and void, you can't claim contract clauses suddenly don't exist when convenient.

If Nantes argument shows any contract breaches were minor and thus not invalidating the transfer, then so be it.
Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 22:01 - May 20 with 1244 viewsOldjack

I sincerely hope all clubs never deal with the scum ever again ,bloody shameful by them

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 22:06 - May 20 with 1220 viewsexhmrc1

Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 21:44 - May 20 by bluey_the_blue

So BBC Wales investigative journalism is nothing more than info released four months ago, right?

There were a couple of new bits. Clearly his family and friends feel let down by your club. I didnt realise his Argentinian club were owed that money and that your representatives at the funeral had commented about the clubs flight. I also wasn't aware that the Mckays had foregone their fee as a mark of respect. Also it appeared the pilot had tried flying around a problem and then decided to turn back which indicates there might have been a echanical problem but only the crash report will advise on that.
Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 22:16 - May 20 with 1169 viewssainthelens

Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 21:51 - May 20 by pencoedjack

Scumbag of a club. Just confirms it.
Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 22:30 - May 20 with 1110 viewsexhmrc1

Monday 8:30pm BBC 1 Wales on 22:00 - May 20 by bluey_the_blue

Let FIFA decide. They have the evidence from both parties, you and I don't.

If as claimed Nantes inserted contract clauses which weren't met making the contract null and void, you can't claim contract clauses suddenly don't exist when convenient.

If Nantes argument shows any contract breaches were minor and thus not invalidating the transfer, then so be it.

They mentioned the withholding they believed was over bonuses not clauses inserted. Also Mckay had told a French journalist hours before everything was sorted. It doesnt alter the fact was if he wasn't a Cardiff player your club lied to your fans. As far as Nantes were concerned everything was sorted and he was flying to Cardiff to meet a Cardiff City official and to train the next day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024