Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alastair Campbell 14:22 - May 28 with 5262 viewsDarran

Thick twát.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/28/labour-expels-alastair-campbell

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alastair Campbell on 19:14 - Jun 1 with 1043 viewsexiledclaseboy

Alastair Campbell on 19:10 - Jun 1 by bluey_the_blue

Bollocks.

In the same way "mansplaining" refers to men patronising women, "goysplaining" is the term used for goys ( non-Jews ) lecturing Jews on what anti-semitism is and isn't. You can like the term, you can hate it, it doesn't really matter. Those goysplaining conveniently don't do similar with any other BAME for some strange reason.

Nice work. It’s a pejorative and is usually used in a derogatory manner, as pejoratives are by definition. Double standards.

Poll: Tory leader

Alastair Campbell on 19:46 - Jun 1 with 1022 viewswaynekerr55

Alastair Campbell on 19:04 - Jun 1 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t care what Icke thinks but this is clearly meant in an insulting way. Double standards.

I'm not sure it is, although I can see any term being used in that way. I say this having been in the company of many bredrins of Judaism. Then again, my chum who refers to me as a goy is quite controversial!

Edit- to add I suppose what you say to people is dependent on the relationship you have with them. Bluey referred to himself as a 'Goy full of joy' once!
[Post edited 1 Jun 2019 19:49]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Alastair Campbell on 22:01 - Jun 1 with 995 viewsbluey_the_blue

Alastair Campbell on 19:46 - Jun 1 by waynekerr55

I'm not sure it is, although I can see any term being used in that way. I say this having been in the company of many bredrins of Judaism. Then again, my chum who refers to me as a goy is quite controversial!

Edit- to add I suppose what you say to people is dependent on the relationship you have with them. Bluey referred to himself as a 'Goy full of joy' once!
[Post edited 1 Jun 2019 19:49]

I lied about the "full of joy" bit.
Alastair Campbell on 22:05 - Jun 1 with 991 viewsbluey_the_blue

Alastair Campbell on 19:14 - Jun 1 by exiledclaseboy

Nice work. It’s a pejorative and is usually used in a derogatory manner, as pejoratives are by definition. Double standards.

I'm glad you're so well versed in Hebrew and Yiddish vernacular. Well, clearly not... bit of a difference between goy and shegetz for example.
Alastair Campbell on 22:07 - Jun 1 with 989 viewswaynekerr55

Alastair Campbell on 22:05 - Jun 1 by bluey_the_blue

I'm glad you're so well versed in Hebrew and Yiddish vernacular. Well, clearly not... bit of a difference between goy and shegetz for example.

Behave, you bloody ganze macher

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Alastair Campbell on 22:13 - Jun 1 with 984 viewsbluey_the_blue

Alastair Campbell on 22:07 - Jun 1 by waynekerr55

Behave, you bloody ganze macher

Kvetch, kvetch, kvetch...

A ruech in dayn zeydn arayn.
Alastair Campbell on 22:17 - Jun 1 with 980 viewsItchySphincter

I’m confused, it’s not bluey the joo? I’m goying down the chippy.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Alastair Campbell on 22:35 - Jun 1 with 973 viewsexiledclaseboy

Alastair Campbell on 22:05 - Jun 1 by bluey_the_blue

You’d be surprised at what I’m versed in.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2019 22:35]

Login to get fewer ads

Alastair Campbell on 23:41 - Jun 1 with 945 viewsBanosswan

Alastair Campbell on 22:35 - Jun 1 by exiledclaseboy

You’d be surprised at what I’m versed in.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2019 22:35]

Sanskrit?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alastair Campbell on 23:48 - Jun 1 with 937 viewsexiledclaseboy

Alastair Campbell on 23:41 - Jun 1 by Banosswan

Sanskrit?

Da iawn.

Alastair Campbell on 00:34 - Jun 3 with 835 viewsJack_Meoff

Alastair Campbell on 12:45 - Jun 1 by bluey_the_blue

That's mild.

In a major example of the excellence of Labour's vetting procedures, their candidate for Peterborough by-election claimed CIA and Mossad formed ISIS...

Nothing of the sort was claimed. You're an abject liar bluey.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Alastair Campbell on 11:53 - Jun 3 with 760 viewsbluey_the_blue

Alastair Campbell on 00:34 - Jun 3 by Jack_Meoff

Nothing of the sort was claimed. You're an abject liar bluey.

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/politics/labour-s-peterborough-by-elect

Bit awkward for you, that. Liking posts, her comments on the thread are obvious tacit claims. Apology accepted.

No doubt you'll accept her claim that she'd not actually bothered reading any of it, just looked at the pretty pictures...
[Post edited 3 Jun 2019 11:56]
Alastair Campbell on 15:45 - Jun 3 with 684 viewsJack_Meoff

Alastair Campbell on 11:53 - Jun 3 by bluey_the_blue

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/politics/labour-s-peterborough-by-elect

Bit awkward for you, that. Liking posts, her comments on the thread are obvious tacit claims. Apology accepted.

No doubt you'll accept her claim that she'd not actually bothered reading any of it, just looked at the pretty pictures...
[Post edited 3 Jun 2019 11:56]

Point me to the specific part/s of that article or her social media interaction that specifically backs up your original statement, that:

'In a In a major example of the excellence of Labour's vetting procedures, their candidate for Peterborough by-election claimed CIA and Mossad formed ISIS...major example of the excellence of Labour's vetting procedures, their candidate for Peterborough by-election claimed CIA and Mossad formed ISIS...'

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Alastair Campbell on 16:18 - Jun 3 with 667 viewsbluey_the_blue

Read her comments. Care to point out where she spoke out the anti-semitism.

She backed those posts, thereby endorsing them.

She's anti-semitic and that sh1t ain't gonna fly anymore.
Alastair Campbell on 17:02 - Jun 3 with 646 viewsJack_Meoff

Alastair Campbell on 16:18 - Jun 3 by bluey_the_blue

Read her comments. Care to point out where she spoke out the anti-semitism.

She backed those posts, thereby endorsing them.

She's anti-semitic and that sh1t ain't gonna fly anymore.

You can't then. So your original statement was a lie.

Alastair Campbell on 17:08 - Jun 3 with 647 viewsbluey_the_blue

Alastair Campbell on 17:02 - Jun 3 by Jack_Meoff

You can't then. So your original statement was a lie.

Your defence of an anti-semite is noted.
Alastair Campbell on 20:37 - Jun 3 with 614 viewsJack_Meoff

Alastair Campbell on 17:08 - Jun 3 by bluey_the_blue

Your defence of an anti-semite is noted.

I'm not defending anyone I'm just pointing out that you're being disingenuous in this instance. Because you are.

You can throw your toys out of the pram all you want

[Post edited 3 Jun 2019 20:39]

Alastair Campbell on 22:33 - Jun 3 with 590 viewsNookiejack

Peter Hitchens article this weekend on Alistair Campbell

I'm glad Alastair Campbell got the chop - he's much more dangerous than Corbyn

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2019/06/peter-hitchens-im-glad-alistair-

07053E7A000007D0Alastair Campbell is a great man, but not in a good way. And thanks to his quarrel with Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party, I think the time has come to wonder openly why we know so little of this enormously powerful and influential individual.

Because of the caricature of Mr Campbell in The Thick Of It, people often think that it is just a joke to suggest he was really the executive power in the Blair government. On the contrary, it is the sober truth.

I met both men before they were famous. Anthony Blair (as his wife used to refer to him until he adopted the name ‘Tony’ to make him more appealing to Labour voters) was and remains a rather boring, ordinary, vague man with a limited mind.

He performs well on a stage or in front of a TV camera, and he was a Trotskyist in his student years, but politics has never really been his main interest. He went into the power game because he had failed as a barrister.

Alastair Campbell, by contrast, is a thoughtful, troubled, driven and deeply revolutionary person, filled with an energy he can barely contain. Like many such people, this has caused him personal troubles, about which he has been commendably frank. But these are just outward signs of the furnace of ambition and idealism which burns inside him.

He is enormously quick-witted. He has immensely sharp focus and executive ability. He was, for several decisive years, the true centre of power in Downing Street.

It was mainly for his benefit that the Blair government violated the constitution, through the Civil Service (Amendment) Order in Council 1997. This cunning, slick device (who thought of it?) allowed Mr Campbell, who was not an elected MP or a Minister of the Crown, to give orders to civil servants.

I do not believe this had ever happened before, and I hope it never happens again.

The simple reason for it is this: in modern Britain, nobody like Alastair Campbell could get elected to major office. Personally, I think this is a pity, but it is true. Whereas someone like Anthony Blair, seemingly bland and safe, can all too easily rise to the top. How, then, do people such as Alastair Campbell actually get power? By the methods he used.

Nobody has yet been able to get any details or minutes of the instructions he gave while in office. I suspect they went a good deal further than ordering new computers. While he was there, two things happened. What was left of the old impartial government information machine was laid waste and turned into a propaganda organ for Blairism. And the rest of Whitehall was placed firmly under the thumb of a presidential Downing Street.

Mr Campbell even had the power to force the then Foreign Secretary, the late Robin Cook, to choose between his wife and his mistress, when the press discovered he was having an affair.

What ideas drive him? We can only guess the details. We know he pushed furiously for what he saw as an idealist war in Iraq. He is, we know, a fervent zealot for the European Union. Many revolutionaries love this because they hope conservative Britain, and indeed all remaining traces of traditional Europe, will, in the end, be dissolved in the EU soup.

Many members of the Blairite apparatus were student Marxists who remained radical for the rest of their lives. But if he has some specific commitment, it is a mystery. There is no information about Alastair Campbell’s political origins that I have ever seen.

It is interesting that he has never married Fiona Millar, mother of his three children. Could this be because both of them, like many radicals of my generation, are opposed to marriage as a conservative institution? New Labour certainly did no favours to traditional marriage.

Both have also maintained a ferocious attachment to Labour’s single most fanatical revolutionary policy, comprehensive schools. And Fiona was once reported to have sighed, after the singing of the Communist anthem The Internationale at the 2001 memorial service of Tony Benn’s wife Caroline: ‘Great to hear language we aren’t allowed to use any longer.’

In the lost youth of people like this, the opinions were formed, the plans were made and the alliances forged which led in the end to the revolution we are still rather painfully undergoing.

In the meantime, I fully back Jeremy Corbyn in his efforts to chuck Alastair Campbell out of the Labour Party. For here’s the really disturbing fact. Alastair, like his mate Anthony Blair, is far more Left-wing than Jeremy. And he is better at it.”
Alastair Campbell on 06:58 - Jun 4 with 549 viewsWarwickHunt

Alastair Campbell on 22:33 - Jun 3 by Nookiejack

Peter Hitchens article this weekend on Alistair Campbell

I'm glad Alastair Campbell got the chop - he's much more dangerous than Corbyn

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2019/06/peter-hitchens-im-glad-alistair-

07053E7A000007D0Alastair Campbell is a great man, but not in a good way. And thanks to his quarrel with Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party, I think the time has come to wonder openly why we know so little of this enormously powerful and influential individual.

Because of the caricature of Mr Campbell in The Thick Of It, people often think that it is just a joke to suggest he was really the executive power in the Blair government. On the contrary, it is the sober truth.

I met both men before they were famous. Anthony Blair (as his wife used to refer to him until he adopted the name ‘Tony’ to make him more appealing to Labour voters) was and remains a rather boring, ordinary, vague man with a limited mind.

He performs well on a stage or in front of a TV camera, and he was a Trotskyist in his student years, but politics has never really been his main interest. He went into the power game because he had failed as a barrister.

Alastair Campbell, by contrast, is a thoughtful, troubled, driven and deeply revolutionary person, filled with an energy he can barely contain. Like many such people, this has caused him personal troubles, about which he has been commendably frank. But these are just outward signs of the furnace of ambition and idealism which burns inside him.

He is enormously quick-witted. He has immensely sharp focus and executive ability. He was, for several decisive years, the true centre of power in Downing Street.

It was mainly for his benefit that the Blair government violated the constitution, through the Civil Service (Amendment) Order in Council 1997. This cunning, slick device (who thought of it?) allowed Mr Campbell, who was not an elected MP or a Minister of the Crown, to give orders to civil servants.

I do not believe this had ever happened before, and I hope it never happens again.

The simple reason for it is this: in modern Britain, nobody like Alastair Campbell could get elected to major office. Personally, I think this is a pity, but it is true. Whereas someone like Anthony Blair, seemingly bland and safe, can all too easily rise to the top. How, then, do people such as Alastair Campbell actually get power? By the methods he used.

Nobody has yet been able to get any details or minutes of the instructions he gave while in office. I suspect they went a good deal further than ordering new computers. While he was there, two things happened. What was left of the old impartial government information machine was laid waste and turned into a propaganda organ for Blairism. And the rest of Whitehall was placed firmly under the thumb of a presidential Downing Street.

Mr Campbell even had the power to force the then Foreign Secretary, the late Robin Cook, to choose between his wife and his mistress, when the press discovered he was having an affair.

What ideas drive him? We can only guess the details. We know he pushed furiously for what he saw as an idealist war in Iraq. He is, we know, a fervent zealot for the European Union. Many revolutionaries love this because they hope conservative Britain, and indeed all remaining traces of traditional Europe, will, in the end, be dissolved in the EU soup.

Many members of the Blairite apparatus were student Marxists who remained radical for the rest of their lives. But if he has some specific commitment, it is a mystery. There is no information about Alastair Campbell’s political origins that I have ever seen.

It is interesting that he has never married Fiona Millar, mother of his three children. Could this be because both of them, like many radicals of my generation, are opposed to marriage as a conservative institution? New Labour certainly did no favours to traditional marriage.

Both have also maintained a ferocious attachment to Labour’s single most fanatical revolutionary policy, comprehensive schools. And Fiona was once reported to have sighed, after the singing of the Communist anthem The Internationale at the 2001 memorial service of Tony Benn’s wife Caroline: ‘Great to hear language we aren’t allowed to use any longer.’

In the lost youth of people like this, the opinions were formed, the plans were made and the alliances forged which led in the end to the revolution we are still rather painfully undergoing.

In the meantime, I fully back Jeremy Corbyn in his efforts to chuck Alastair Campbell out of the Labour Party. For here’s the really disturbing fact. Alastair, like his mate Anthony Blair, is far more Left-wing than Jeremy. And he is better at it.”

Peter. Fûcking. Hitchens. 😂😂😂
Alastair Campbell on 19:40 - Jun 4 with 492 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ah, the younger, dumber Hitchens boy. Life isn’t fair is it? He’s always good for a chuckle though.

Alastair Campbell on 19:59 - Jun 4 with 475 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Alastair Campbell on 15:45 - Jun 3 by Jack_Meoff

Point me to the specific part/s of that article or her social media interaction that specifically backs up your original statement, that:

'In a In a major example of the excellence of Labour's vetting procedures, their candidate for Peterborough by-election claimed CIA and Mossad formed ISIS...major example of the excellence of Labour's vetting procedures, their candidate for Peterborough by-election claimed CIA and Mossad formed ISIS...'

Putting aside the politics, this is one stupid idiot to be selected to be a potential MP.

As you say, what the f**k happens in Labour candidate selection.

PS this bloke has a better CV:
Bobby Smith (independent)
Bobby from Stevenage is a father's rights campaigner who has protested on top of Buckingham Palace and Jeremy Corbyn's roof
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 20:05]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024