Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the heavyweight division serious? 07:27 - Jun 1 with 5941 viewsdickythorpe

The "mush" Joshua is fighting tonight is some kind of competition winner surely?
What a fat, useless disgrace he looks.

No interest anymore at this weight.
Is the heavyweight division serious? on 00:28 - Jun 4 with 702 viewstheloneranger

Is the heavyweight division serious? on 22:11 - Jun 3 by PozuelosSideys

Im told thats because Joshua had been floored badly in sparring by Dawejko a few days before (look at his face before the fight - its all marked up) and was likely carrying a concusion. Kinda makes sense tbh

"Joey the Tank Dawejko"

If Joshua wants to make a successful comeback, he needs to get a new trainer!!

Rob McCracken's advice between rounds was amateurish and Joshua has gone backwards since Klitschko.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 0:36]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Is the heavyweight division serious? on 07:09 - Jun 4 with 650 viewsWarwickHunt

Is the heavyweight division serious? on 00:28 - Jun 4 by theloneranger

"Joey the Tank Dawejko"

If Joshua wants to make a successful comeback, he needs to get a new trainer!!

Rob McCracken's advice between rounds was amateurish and Joshua has gone backwards since Klitschko.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 0:36]

And downwards...
Is the heavyweight division serious? on 09:05 - Jun 4 with 614 viewsrossshaw

As someone has already said, the best technical boxer is Tyson Fury in the HW class. However, like we’ve seen, it only takes Wilder one punch. Wilder is probably the worst of them all though. If he didn’t have that right punch, he’d be average at best. Luckily for him, he does have it.

People saying the fight was staged make me laugh. There’s no way AJ would face that embarrassment. Agreed with others, AJ didn’t look himself tonight, and hasn’t for about a year. I’m a big fan of AJ (as I am with all British boxers). So I hope he comes back strong

Trundle could still do a job..

Is the heavyweight division serious? on 12:33 - Jun 4 with 571 viewsjackrmee

Is the heavyweight division serious? on 11:04 - Jun 2 by Wingstandwood

Love the way the physical build can be totally deceptive and surprise us all. Larry Holmes taking flak for his skinny legs, yep the legs may be a force-multiplier for punching power but Larry still had 44 knockout wins.

Then there was Frank Bruno v Tim Witherspoon, a superbly lean, defined, chiseled and muscular Bruno running out of gas against a pudgy and far less fit looking Witherspoon who truly held the stamina card.

Then there was Jonah Lomu who weighed more than many prop forwards but still moved quicker than many a winger.

Then there is ordinary looking (but superhuman) Dennis Rogers who despite being far from 'heavyweight' bends wrenches, horseshoes and spanners in half with his bare hands.

And then there is the overweight guy you tend to find working as a labourer on a building site... Overweight and of unfit appearance but with physical strength, stamina and natural fitness to push barrow upon barrow of ready mix through a shallow ready mix quagmire in searing summer humidity and midday heat.

The way a person's Physical build can surprise on those rare occasions is remarkable.

Large muscles require much more oxygen to power them. Not going to help you in cardio requesting sports. I think Anthony Yarde is going to find out the hard way when he reaches the pinnacle in his weight class tbh.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Is the heavyweight division serious? on 12:36 - Jun 4 with 569 viewsjackrmee

Is the heavyweight division serious? on 09:07 - Jun 2 by exiledclaseboy

Why would they fix Joshua to lose and f*ck up (or at least delay) the big money bouts with Wilder and Fury?

He will get an immediate rematch, smash the kunt infront of 80,000 people back in UK, earn millions from a bigger PPV. It may also lead Wilder into a false sense of security, if indeed it is him who's been ducking the fight.
I don't know if it was an actual fix, but there are many reasons Joshua would feel that this fight might have been worth losing over previous bouts. The smiling at the end makes me wonder, however AJ seems such a nice guy, he may have just been humble in defeat and knows he will get the rematch.
Personally I think he has a poor chin and Wilder will go through him. This will only inflate his confidence in doing so.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024