Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kids tickets cheaper 16:26 - Jun 27 with 1229 viewsHighjack

Prices have been slashed for under 18s and under 12s according to official site.

Well done to the club credit where it’s due. It’s so important to get the fans of the future at the ground. Also helps a few parents out I imagine.

Edit: forgot link

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-slash-ticket-prices-under-12s
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 16:30]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kids tickets cheaper on 21:54 - Jun 27 with 1100 viewsblackpooljack

I would imagine it's been done in an atempt tofill up the swathes of empty seats that would be seen down the Liberty otherwise, and why not if it gets a few extra quid in the yanks coffers.
Kids tickets cheaper on 22:24 - Jun 27 with 1066 viewsbuilthjack

Just charge a fiver for kids.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kids tickets cheaper on 09:15 - Jun 28 with 961 viewsAl_Bundy

Great gesture by the club but it also highlights the poor business model we have adopted when we had a waiting list now we are more or less giving tickets away.
Kids tickets cheaper on 11:27 - Jun 28 with 910 viewsCooperman

Kids tickets cheaper on 09:15 - Jun 28 by Al_Bundy

Great gesture by the club but it also highlights the poor business model we have adopted when we had a waiting list now we are more or less giving tickets away.

We may have had a waiting list in 2013/14 that was being managed and flushed through. After that I reckon it died a slow death; I've got a colleague who placed himself on it over a year ago and he never heard back from the club.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Kids tickets cheaper on 11:37 - Jun 28 with 904 viewsBadlands

Good to see our 'fans' moaning about reduced prices. Say it all.
It's only this season with seating being freed up by plastics that the club has been able to offer people, who were kids when we moved to the Liberty, a chance to move from the family stand to the louder East or safe West and in so doing offering more family deals (our future supporters).
But, hey, let's all s**t on the positives.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kids tickets cheaper on 11:39 - Jun 28 with 898 viewsLeonWasGod

Great, but south only sadly. So for those of us with a ST somewhere else it makes no difference (if we want to keep our seat). Not a whinge though - it's a great initiative as the kids are the future innit.
Kids tickets cheaper on 11:47 - Jun 28 with 890 viewsCooperman

Kids tickets cheaper on 11:37 - Jun 28 by Badlands

It's only this season with seating being freed up by plastics that the club has been able to offer people, who were kids when we moved to the Liberty, a chance to move from the family stand to the louder East or safe West and in so doing offering more family deals (our future supporters).

Tell me where you've seen someone moan about the reduced prices.

Kids tickets cheaper on 15:12 - Jun 28 with 800 viewsGlyn1

Kids tickets cheaper on 11:47 - Jun 28 by Cooperman

Moaning "in relation to" the reduced prices, then?
Moaning "in connection with" the reduced prices?

Using an item of good news to attack (a) the owners, (b) fellow supporters - "plastics".

It's great news and a beautiful day.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 15:14]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Kids tickets cheaper on 18:17 - Jun 28 with 705 viewsNortbankboy

Kids tickets cheaper on 11:37 - Jun 28 by Badlands

Only our fans could moan about reduced prices
Kids tickets cheaper on 19:12 - Jun 28 with 682 viewsDr_Winston

Asset stripping bastards.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kids tickets cheaper on 05:31 - Jun 29 with 603 viewsCooperman

Kids tickets cheaper on 15:12 - Jun 28 by Glyn1

Moaning "in relation to" the reduced prices, then?
Moaning "in connection with" the reduced prices?

Using an item of good news to attack (a) the owners, (b) fellow supporters - "plastics".

It's great news and a beautiful day.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 15:14]

That's not what he said though.

And I agree with you, this is excellent news.

Kids tickets cheaper on 07:20 - Jun 29 with 576 viewsjack247

Kids tickets cheaper on 11:47 - Jun 28 by Cooperman

He hasn’t. He just interprets things in his own way.

It’s a sensible move. Far better to have kids and parents in for cheap than empty seats. Make a few quid, maybe sell a few shirts. Obvious economics.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024