Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sun stopped play at Taunton 20:07 - Jul 20 with 929 viewsdickythorpe

Only seen this a few times before in cricket.
Sun stopped play at Taunton on 20:21 - Jul 20 with 907 viewsjackharris

Canterbury dicky! The England women cricketers are playing a test at Taunton.

I’ve seen it happen at Canterbury before and at Derby before they turned the wicket.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 20:25]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Sun stopped play at Taunton on 20:27 - Jul 20 with 890 viewsdickythorpe

Yes Canterbury it is, apologies
Sun stopped play at Taunton on 20:32 - Jul 20 with 877 viewsCooperman

Sun stopped play at Taunton on 20:21 - Jul 20 by jackharris

Canterbury dicky! The England women cricketers are playing a test at Taunton.

I’ve seen it happen at Canterbury before and at Derby before they turned the wicket.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 20:25]

That’s it, you’ve jogged my memory. I remember watching a few televised domestic T20’s that were disturbed by sunset but couldn’t for the life of me remember where it was.

Derby!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Sun stopped play at Taunton on 21:04 - Jul 20 with 847 viewstheloneranger

Dickie Bird stopped an England v West Indies Test Match @ Old Trafford in the 1990's. The sun was reflecting off a greenhouse 😎

Good old Dickie

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sun stopped play at Taunton on 09:23 - Jul 21 with 686 viewsfishman

I can remember a game about 10yrs ago at Myndd Newydd ,we all had to stop as this big yellow thing popped out from behind the clouds ,never seen anything like it before,probably never see the like again
Sun stopped play at Taunton on 09:30 - Jul 21 with 672 viewsWarwickHunt

The Guardian on England captains -

What was it about Brearley? Despite being only a moderate batsman (by Test standards) he was a masterful handler of men and a shrewd tactician. His leadership skills mystified many, such as the Australian paceman Rodney Hogg who said: 'He's got a degree in people, hasn't he?', or a correspondent to The Guardian in 1981, who wrote: 'On Friday I watched J M Brearley directing his fieldsmen very carefully. He then looked up at the sun and made a gesture which suggested that it should move a little squarer. Who is this man?'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024