Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 21:47 - Aug 21 with 8457 viewsDippy

Motm for me.. two crucial assists in difficult circumstances.

Poll: Cooper Out

Andre Ayew on 23:31 - Aug 26 with 1276 viewsSTID2017

Andre Ayew on 22:07 - Aug 26 by westside

The way he was applauding the fans at the end of the brum game he looks like he's off

Is it possible he just appreciated the support ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Andre Ayew on 23:51 - Aug 26 with 1219 viewssainthelens

Fckn yanks, give us a break FFS.
Andre Ayew on 23:54 - Aug 26 with 1212 viewsFireboy2

The way he was applauding the fans at the end of the brum game he looks like he's off

Fvck me sideways
Andre Ayew on 23:59 - Aug 26 with 1194 viewsHighjack

I saw Joe Rodon clapping the fans too. I’d be disappointed if he left.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Andre Ayew on 00:09 - Aug 27 with 1175 viewsSwansea93

Andre Ayew on 23:31 - Aug 26 by STID2017

Is it possible he just appreciated the support ?

Borja was even waving to the fans at the end of the game that indicated more he was off....

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Andre Ayew on 00:21 - Aug 27 with 1151 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:03 - Aug 26 by hobo

If anyone offers £10m+ he's gone unfortunately

Offers 10 million and has the capability financially to pay him £80k a week.
I may be (well I know I definitely am) overly optimistic at times but I really believe the sales of Socks and DJ have given us more than enough breathing space to allow us to keep both Ayew and Borja.
Maybe our outstanding start to the season will give Birch the power of persuasion over our colonial masters stateside.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew on 15:13 - Aug 27 with 1063 viewsBadlands

Andre Ayew on 00:21 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Offers 10 million and has the capability financially to pay him £80k a week.
I may be (well I know I definitely am) overly optimistic at times but I really believe the sales of Socks and DJ have given us more than enough breathing space to allow us to keep both Ayew and Borja.
Maybe our outstanding start to the season will give Birch the power of persuasion over our colonial masters stateside.

Agree.
When Pearlman / Birch said the US shareholders would look to provide funs if we are challenging in January it could be tha, if we are in ta position, we simply keep hold of Borja and Ayew.
The alternative would appear to be watering down shares to offer more for sale.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Andre Ayew on 17:57 - Aug 27 with 957 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew on 15:13 - Aug 27 by Badlands

Agree.
When Pearlman / Birch said the US shareholders would look to provide funs if we are challenging in January it could be tha, if we are in ta position, we simply keep hold of Borja and Ayew.
The alternative would appear to be watering down shares to offer more for sale.

They’re all we need imho.

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew on 19:06 - Aug 27 with 864 viewslonglostjack

Andre Ayew on 21:59 - Aug 26 by jackrabbit

“Werder Bremen and Sampdoria both keen to take Andre Ayew on loan” according to Sky Sports News just now.

It’s gone a bit quiet on the Bentala transfer since Saturday. Whether that’s down to a change of mind on the part of the player or Schalke playing hardball is anybody’s guess. Ayew could well be the alternative but is also a convenient stick to beat Schalke with as a Plan B option. The positive is that Werder are a bit cash strapped. They’ve upped the salaries of a number of their key players to retain them.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Andre Ayew on 20:03 - Aug 27 with 775 viewsLandore_Jack

Listened to a good debate earlier on Talksport regarding football clubs paying out more than their income on players wages. I think it was Adrian Durham who said fans would be happy to see clubs do this because they are desperate for success. It made me think about the Andre Ayew situation. As much as I want him to stay I would not want to put the club in financial trouble. The reported 80K a week fee is certainly not sustainable in the Championship.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 20:05]

#backtojack

Andre Ayew on 20:42 - Aug 27 with 717 viewsjasper_T

Andre Ayew on 20:03 - Aug 27 by Landore_Jack

Listened to a good debate earlier on Talksport regarding football clubs paying out more than their income on players wages. I think it was Adrian Durham who said fans would be happy to see clubs do this because they are desperate for success. It made me think about the Andre Ayew situation. As much as I want him to stay I would not want to put the club in financial trouble. The reported 80K a week fee is certainly not sustainable in the Championship.

£80k plus performance-related bonuses. Every appearance and goal adds thousands to the bill.

Play him Wednesday & Saturday and you'll not have change from 100 grand for his week's work.
Andre Ayew on 22:20 - Aug 27 with 623 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew on 20:03 - Aug 27 by Landore_Jack

Doesn't 35 million pounds count as income then?

Andre Ayew on 22:28 - Aug 27 with 598 viewsLandore_Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:20 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Doesn't 35 million pounds count as income then?

Of course it does. Do you know how much of that is upfront?

#backtojack

Andre Ayew on 22:30 - Aug 27 with 584 viewsdameedna

I noticed that a sort of fack off you dozey lot.
Andre Ayew on 22:36 - Aug 27 with 569 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:28 - Aug 27 by Landore_Jack

Of course it does. Do you know how much of that is upfront?

No. But I'm sure we got !5 million upfront from SU for socks , not so sure about Dan James but the way Birch conducts business it wouldn't have been a grand a week that's for sure. I would imagine both deals were similarly structured.

Even if it was 5 million this year, 5 next etc etc (it would be x2 obviously) it still covers Ayews and Borjas wage and then some.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024