Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Oli vlog complete with hat and stone is!and jumper. 02:00 - Aug 22 with 2640 viewsNotLoyal

Not a bad effort from this young lad.

Oli son, as I said remember Dai the tupp Thomas.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Oli vlog complete with hat and stone is!and jumper. on 06:47 - Aug 22 with 2425 viewspencoedjack

Very good effort.
The Oli vlog complete with hat and stone is!and jumper. on 07:34 - Aug 22 with 2295 viewsicecoldjack

There will be a few moaners RE this fella but for me and 90% of other jacks, it’s nothing but all positive .

If Oli wants to come and show his support for the club that made him, and sing with fans that encouraged him that’s fine by me, we often forget just how hard it can be for a pro footballer to step amongst the masses and feel a part of things, he obviously felt enough love to do just that and in many ways it probably shows just how much he felt appreciated by our supporters that he could do something like that.

There is clearly a tight bond between the young players at the swans and the ones that have just left remain emotionally connected still, that’s surely a good thing right ?

As for him having a drop of alcohol, why not ? He banged in enough goals last season to show that he isn’t stupid with it, many many players do exactly the same, Brian Clough used to take his players out for a pint before some games just to relax them !!

Let’s enjoy the fact Oli felt part of the club enough to want to be there supporting them with the fans in the stands and not from a hospitality box eating prawn sandwiches!
I get the feeling this was a little bit of closure for Oli too, by being there it was probably a way of enjoying one last moment with the fans who he feels help made him become a premier league player.

This is what football is all about at the end of the day.
The Oli vlog complete with hat and stone is!and jumper. on 09:43 - Aug 22 with 2031 viewssainthelens

Great he came to watch us. So what if he had few beers, it's Sheff Utds problem not ours.
The Oli vlog complete with hat and stone is!and jumper. on 14:00 - Aug 22 with 1795 viewsSgorioFruit

Great video. Nothing but laughs. No problem here.
Great result

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Oli vlog complete with hat and stone is!and jumper. on 15:18 - Aug 22 with 1597 viewsswanaway

Brilliant, made me feel like I was there.
The Oli vlog complete with hat and stone is!and jumper. on 00:22 - Aug 23 with 1288 viewsNotLoyal

The lad does a good video. No problems from me. But you know what people are like.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Oli vlog complete with hat and stone is!and jumper. on 10:24 - Aug 23 with 1120 viewsEbo

The Oli vlog complete with hat and stone is!and jumper. on 07:34 - Aug 22 by icecoldjack

There will be a few moaners RE this fella but for me and 90% of other jacks, it’s nothing but all positive .

If Oli wants to come and show his support for the club that made him, and sing with fans that encouraged him that’s fine by me, we often forget just how hard it can be for a pro footballer to step amongst the masses and feel a part of things, he obviously felt enough love to do just that and in many ways it probably shows just how much he felt appreciated by our supporters that he could do something like that.

There is clearly a tight bond between the young players at the swans and the ones that have just left remain emotionally connected still, that’s surely a good thing right ?

As for him having a drop of alcohol, why not ? He banged in enough goals last season to show that he isn’t stupid with it, many many players do exactly the same, Brian Clough used to take his players out for a pint before some games just to relax them !!

Let’s enjoy the fact Oli felt part of the club enough to want to be there supporting them with the fans in the stands and not from a hospitality box eating prawn sandwiches!
I get the feeling this was a little bit of closure for Oli too, by being there it was probably a way of enjoying one last moment with the fans who he feels help made him become a premier league player.

This is what football is all about at the end of the day.

All well and good but not for him if he keeps this up as he will f*ck up his career at Sheff Utd.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Oli vlog complete with hat and stone is!and jumper. on 10:26 - Aug 24 with 864 viewsmorristonboy

Loved this, reminded me so much of trips away when I was able to go regularly. Keep it up can't wait to see more. YJB.
Login to get fewer ads

The Oli vlog complete with hat and stone is!and jumper. on 11:47 - Aug 24 with 819 viewsicecoldjack

The Oli vlog complete with hat and stone is!and jumper. on 10:24 - Aug 23 by Ebo

All well and good but not for him if he keeps this up as he will f*ck up his career at Sheff Utd.

Quite frankly that's his problem not ours, and in any case I don't think for 1 minute him watching his mates play with his pals in the crowd and a few pints during constitutes fooking up anything, he was in his off time and able to have a drink if he wanted .

I think oli is smart enough to be professional when he needs to be, and like I said, not our problem anyway so doesn't really matter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024