Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford Away in the League Cup Ticket News, Etc 10:34 - Sep 3 with 1190 viewsjackharris

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/date-and-ticket-prices-confirmed-watford-tie

DATE AND TICKET PRICES CONFIRMED FOR WATFORD TIE
Swansea City’s Carabao Cup third-round clash with Watford will take place on Tuesday, September 24 (7.45pm). Steve Cooper’s side have been drawn against the Premier League Hornets having seen off Northampton and Cambridge United so far in the knock-out competition. Ticket pricing details have been confirmed and information regarding on-sale dates will follow in due course.

Prices are as follows:

Adults: £10

65 & Over: £7

Full-Time Students: £4

18 & Under: £1

The Swans last travelled to Vicarage Road in December 2017, securing a 2-1 win on that occasion.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 10:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Watford Away in the League Cup Ticket News, Etc on 13:56 - Sep 4 with 960 viewsLegend83

Presumably there will be some tickets on the gate? This is a local match to me so will try and get along for my first live Swans viewing in a long long time.
Watford Away in the League Cup Ticket News, Etc on 17:59 - Sep 4 with 859 viewspencoedjack

How many JA points for this game?

Ta
Watford Away in the League Cup Ticket News, Etc on 20:29 - Sep 4 with 779 viewsGlyn1

Watford Away in the League Cup Ticket News, Etc on 13:56 - Sep 4 by Legend83

Presumably there will be some tickets on the gate? This is a local match to me so will try and get along for my first live Swans viewing in a long long time.

But why take the risk? Buy it from the Swans ticket office who will post it to you.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Watford Away in the League Cup Ticket News, Etc on 22:03 - Sep 5 with 549 viewsLibertarian

Including on sale dates...

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/kids-quid-watford-tie
Watford Away in the League Cup Ticket News, Etc on 14:30 - Sep 6 with 431 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Bought mine.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024