Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pritti Patel 09:44 - Sep 15 with 1658 viewsperchrockjack

Speaks well.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pritti Patel on 09:45 - Sep 15 with 1369 viewsDdraigGoch

It rhymes too 😁
Pritti Patel on 09:48 - Sep 15 with 1358 viewsperchrockjack

I'm an alliterating artist.

Just testing the waters today.

I suggested months ago this woman's ethnicity and gender was not a coincidence as to her promotion to this high office.

I stand by every word

Pritti Patel on 10:15 - Sep 15 with 1321 viewsepaul

She is a real nasty piece of work

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pritti Patel on 10:31 - Sep 15 with 1300 viewsCatullus

Pritti Patel on 10:15 - Sep 15 by epaul

But she has such a nice smile.......just like a hyena before it eats you.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Pritti Patel on 10:43 - Sep 15 with 1270 viewsLohengrin

Pritti Patel on 10:15 - Sep 15 by epaul

There’s definitely something of the whiff of sulfur about her, Paul.

I’ve just mentally jotted her down on my list of people I’d least want to be stuck in a lift with.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Pritti Patel on 11:03 - Sep 15 with 1237 viewsHighjack

Pritti Patel on 10:43 - Sep 15 by Lohengrin

There’s definitely something of the whiff of sulfur about her, Paul.

I’ve just mentally jotted her down on my list of people I’d least want to be stuck in a lift with.

Gareth Thomas has just moved to the top of mine.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Pritti Patel on 11:35 - Sep 15 with 1214 viewsrockinjk

She is attractive on outside can’t deny it, but what she advocates..
Pritti Patel on 11:58 - Sep 15 with 1178 viewsexiledclaseboy

One of the worst and most obvious examples of what the Conservative party has become now. Hideous.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Pritti Patel on 11:59 - Sep 15 with 1176 viewsWingstandwood

FANTASTIC upcoming news if true? I assume Pritti Patel will have some input on this.
Like means life for child killers!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9930446/child-murderers-never-be-released-die-in-p

Argus!

Pritti Patel on 12:37 - Sep 15 with 1119 viewsperchrockjack

...which was the point I made ages ago about her being of Islamic descent and a woman ,simply put there to counter the Labour gibes about inclusivity. There again,Labour ,with Abbott,Thornbury and Long Bailey just as guilty. All of them utterly out of depth.

Pritti Patel on 12:46 - Sep 15 with 1101 viewsWingstandwood

Pritti Patel on 12:37 - Sep 15 by perchrockjack

...which was the point I made ages ago about her being of Islamic descent and a woman ,simply put there to counter the Labour gibes about inclusivity. There again,Labour ,with Abbott,Thornbury and Long Bailey just as guilty. All of them utterly out of depth.

Indeed, the phony impostor PC-loons who brand innocents racist, fascist, far right, bigoted sure do go 100% silent when they witness a genuine act of 'diversity' that does not suit their agenda and prejudice.

The hilarity is the how oblivious they are to the fact they have been sussed out. Add to that their complete and utter lack of common sense to know it. The PC-loon/lefty lot are the most hateful, spiteful and vindictive lot you're ever likely to encounter.

Argus!

Pritti Patel on 12:48 - Sep 15 with 1099 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pritti Patel on 12:46 - Sep 15 by Wingstandwood

Indeed, the phony impostor PC-loons who brand innocents racist, fascist, far right, bigoted sure do go 100% silent when they witness a genuine act of 'diversity' that does not suit their agenda and prejudice.

The hilarity is the how oblivious they are to the fact they have been sussed out. Add to that their complete and utter lack of common sense to know it. The PC-loon/lefty lot are the most hateful, spiteful and vindictive lot you're ever likely to encounter.

You seem obsessed with identity politics.

Poll: Tory leader

Pritti Patel on 12:49 - Sep 15 with 1093 viewsWingstandwood

Pritti Patel on 12:48 - Sep 15 by exiledclaseboy

You seem obsessed with identity politics.

Argus!

Pritti Patel on 12:54 - Sep 15 with 1083 viewsperchrockjack

Of course politics is about identity. People identify themselves with a political party .Its why Tory voters are ritually insulted for not voting LABOUR ,especially in Wales.

Pritti Patel on 13:00 - Sep 15 with 1064 viewslondonlisa2001

She’s a Hindu, you moron, not ‘of Islamic descent’.

Her name is Patel.

She’s also as obnoxious as it gets, is a liar, and it’s a deep shame that she holds one of the great offices of state after previously being sacked in the way she was.

A loathsome politician.

Strange that you can’t find a man to add to your list of crap politicians though. There are quite a few obvious examples around at the moment.
Pritti Patel on 13:04 - Sep 15 with 1051 viewsperchrockjack

I did like what Patel spouted about making criminals "fear" the Police /Law,until I realised what a lying ,venal piece of shite she is.

You can quote me on that too.

Pritti Patel on 13:09 - Sep 15 with 1035 viewsKilkennyjack

She is not of Islamic descent.

Don't let the facts spoil your rant though.

Beware of the Risen People

Pritti Patel on 13:12 - Sep 15 with 1028 viewsperchrockjack

Point taken .

Nice one.

So,she s there on ability?

Pritti Patel on 13:23 - Sep 15 with 1008 viewsKilkennyjack

Pritti Patel on 13:12 - Sep 15 by perchrockjack

Point taken .

Nice one.

So,she s there on ability?

I think she is dreadful, but i suspect the newly extreme right wing Tory party does align with her world views.

The female Norman Tebbit somebody once said.

Beware of the Risen People

Pritti Patel on 10:07 - Sep 16 with 788 viewsCatullus

Pritti Patel on 13:00 - Sep 15 by londonlisa2001

She’s a Hindu, you moron, not ‘of Islamic descent’.

Her name is Patel.

She’s also as obnoxious as it gets, is a liar, and it’s a deep shame that she holds one of the great offices of state after previously being sacked in the way she was.

A loathsome politician.

Strange that you can’t find a man to add to your list of crap politicians though. There are quite a few obvious examples around at the moment.

Oh Lisa, the problem with politicans is finding a good one. Almost any you can name will be crap. Male or female!
You try it, don't just name the best, name the politicians you truly believe are good, from any party. Then sit back and wait for others to disagree and start calling them dishonest, liars, rubbish etc.
For myself, I disagree with his politics but I thought Hammond was a decent Chancellor at a very difficult time.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Pritti Patel on 10:42 - Sep 16 with 741 viewsDarran

Perch did not mention anything about her being Islamic the last time he’s a liar.
Not only is he a liar but he’s a misogynistic body shaming racist cuÅ„t and is an embarrassing slur on this forum.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pritti Patel on 11:35 - Sep 16 with 713 viewsperchrockjack

I have no political allegiance,one of the few good things my father taught me.

Politicians have often lied;they have to sometimes or be creative with the truth.

No one party has politicians who are bastions of propriety too. If fact I d rather a vile,kxnt run our country so long as he/she was competent.

I do not want to love or even like those who run the country. I want them to be competent.

Right now, we have a liar for a PM but a rather dangerous manipulative ,selfish one and an opposition leader that is basically despise by many life time Labour voters..

Look at the state we're in.

Pritti Patel on 11:42 - Sep 16 with 706 viewsLohengrin

Pritti Patel on 11:35 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

I have no political allegiance,one of the few good things my father taught me.

Politicians have often lied;they have to sometimes or be creative with the truth.

No one party has politicians who are bastions of propriety too. If fact I d rather a vile,kxnt run our country so long as he/she was competent.

I do not want to love or even like those who run the country. I want them to be competent.

Right now, we have a liar for a PM but a rather dangerous manipulative ,selfish one and an opposition leader that is basically despise by many life time Labour voters..

Look at the state we're in.

”I do not want to love or even like those who run the country. I want them to be competent.”

This.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Pritti Patel on 11:46 - Sep 16 with 702 viewsperchrockjack

Further to that, we can look back at the great PMs ,like Lloyd George,Churchill (sorry) ,Attlee, and Gladstone;not exactly loveable and flawed to feck but they knew what to do and had judgement.

Our current leaders are the most inept I can remember and Ive seen many to choose from.

I fear for my grandkids futures

Pritti Patel on 12:42 - Sep 16 with 652 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Islamic ????

Facking hell Perch

Keep up man

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024