Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd Vs Liverpool 17:10 - Oct 20 with 3954 viewsDippy

1-0 Utd.. surely that was a foul before the goal.. VAR? Opinions

Poll: Cooper Out

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 13:55 - Oct 21 with 784 viewsPhil_S

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 13:32 - Oct 21 by Taliesin

It really is embarrassing to see. The idea that the merest contact gives somebody the right to go down is a blight on the modern game.

Rewind to the 60s and 70's to see what should constitute a foul. This generation of pansies would shit themselves if they experienced the tender ministrations of a Tommy Smith or Norman Hunter.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 13:33]

It is the reaction of the players fouled that influence decisions both ways. Had he just gone down in a natural way he may have got the decision but the reaction just leaves the element of doubt that it isn't real and therefore not a foul
Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 14:01 - Oct 21 with 774 viewsTaliesin

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 13:55 - Oct 21 by Phil_S

It is the reaction of the players fouled that influence decisions both ways. Had he just gone down in a natural way he may have got the decision but the reaction just leaves the element of doubt that it isn't real and therefore not a foul

No argument with the idea that reaction influences decisions but that doesn't change the fact that he went down following minimal contact, because he believes he had the right to do so.

Contact doesn't necessarily = foul.
Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 14:05 - Oct 21 with 767 viewsSwanjaxs

I'm in no doubt that Liverpool's plan was to "rough up" James.

He took a few crude challenges and, for me, was the best player on that pitch.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 14:10 - Oct 21 with 756 viewsOldjack

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 14:05 - Oct 21 by Swanjaxs

I'm in no doubt that Liverpool's plan was to "rough up" James.

He took a few crude challenges and, for me, was the best player on that pitch.

fuk me, Manure that bad are they

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 14:20 - Oct 21 with 752 viewsPhil_S

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 14:01 - Oct 21 by Taliesin

No argument with the idea that reaction influences decisions but that doesn't change the fact that he went down following minimal contact, because he believes he had the right to do so.

Contact doesn't necessarily = foul.

Agree
Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 14:25 - Oct 21 with 738 viewsSwanjaxs

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 14:10 - Oct 21 by Oldjack

fuk me, Manure that bad are they

A pitch has 22 players on it (except for red cards)

Read what I posted again 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 14:38 - Oct 21 with 711 viewsHighjack

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 13:32 - Oct 21 by Taliesin

It really is embarrassing to see. The idea that the merest contact gives somebody the right to go down is a blight on the modern game.

Rewind to the 60s and 70's to see what should constitute a foul. This generation of pansies would shit themselves if they experienced the tender ministrations of a Tommy Smith or Norman Hunter.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 13:33]

I’m surprised Ole Gunnar has got away with his post match comments that “football is a mans game”.

Perhaps all the bellends on Twitter didn’t notice for typing so furiously about brexit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 14:43 - Oct 21 with 708 viewsOldjack

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 14:25 - Oct 21 by Swanjaxs

A pitch has 22 players on it (except for red cards)

Read what I posted again 👍

aye and if he was the best player for manure that says it all ,he's not very good mind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 18:11 - Oct 21 with 661 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 17:55 - Oct 20 by MrSwerve

Aye nothing wrong with the equaliser and VAR is useless...except the replays were used to show that the ball hit his flippin’ hand.

Rumour is that’s not allowed in football.

Odd that no problem with the defender pulling him around with an arm across his chest, but when the ball falls on his hand it is a foul.
Bonkers rules just like the current offside crap.
Man Utd Vs Liverpool on 18:14 - Oct 21 with 660 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I liked Dan's "dive" in the second half, that must have been like running in to a brick wall, it took him right off his feet.
Very dirty indeed and the Ref totally ignored it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024