Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights debate 23:05 - Nov 29 with 773 viewsladyjack

Everyone did quite well tonight, same as last nights climate change debate, I was quite impressed with Rebecca Long-Bailey.
When you see others debating you realise how poor Boris is.
Tonights debate on 23:23 - Nov 29 with 739 viewsPegojack

That's why Billy Bunter is being kept under wraps, it's not rocket science.
Tonights debate on 23:42 - Nov 29 with 712 viewsNotLoyal

As long as one town in china pukes out more choking pollution than the UK as a whole its pointless. Middle class children ruining their futures getting arrested for sitting in the middle of the road in Pimlico proves nothing other than their inability to see beyond tea time with mum and dad and their own personal agenda to look cool.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tonights debate on 09:56 - Nov 30 with 636 viewscostalotta

Tonights debate on 23:42 - Nov 29 by NotLoyal

As long as one town in china pukes out more choking pollution than the UK as a whole its pointless. Middle class children ruining their futures getting arrested for sitting in the middle of the road in Pimlico proves nothing other than their inability to see beyond tea time with mum and dad and their own personal agenda to look cool.

Can’t really argue with your China comment to a point, but it doesn’t make our attitude right. Although your observation on middle class children is rubbish. Do you really think they do it to look cool and that that’s their agenda? Got to be honest here, I didn’t realise it was just middle class children? Certainly didn’t look like that from here when considering all the video footage, photographs, interviews, newspaper (sensible) articles, talking with my daughters and their friends, people and associates I know. Perhaps even, it is actually you who’s attempting to look cool by ranting and snipping from the side lines?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024