Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 18:01 - Dec 11 with 4751 viewsLohengrin

He’s not all there, is he?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump on 09:49 - Dec 13 with 620 viewsmonmouth

Trump on 09:05 - Dec 13 by Best_loser

I knew it, he/she is in the USA

I knew that because we don't have Fox news here

With respect, your a deluded fool

We can argue all day but just think on this fact

You support a man who has told 8000 lies since becoming president

Shame on you, history will view your type as cowards who endorsed a madman
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 9:07]

Yeah, not like us. We’d never do that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trump on 09:51 - Dec 13 with 616 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump on 09:49 - Dec 13 by monmouth

Yeah, not like us. We’d never do that.

We lost our right to laugh at the electing a buffoon about ten hours ago.

Poll: Tory leader

Trump on 09:53 - Dec 13 with 606 viewsmonmouth

Trump on 09:51 - Dec 13 by exiledclaseboy

My thought was, only 8000 lies? Our bloke has done that BEFORE he was voted in. Trump needs to up his game.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trump on 10:23 - Dec 13 with 588 viewsCatullus

Trump on 09:51 - Dec 13 by exiledclaseboy

Sadly that would be true no matter who won.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trump on 12:43 - Dec 13 with 559 viewssnork44

Trump on 19:00 - Dec 12 by oldtownjack

Tulsi Gabbard is the way forward.

Absolutely , but Tulsi destroyed Kamela Harris in the Democratic debate and crossed Hillary Clinton which is a big no no in the DNC. But then again you are seeing again Bernie Sanders being sidelined in favour of the totally unsuitable Joe Biden who is totally unelectable either because of his dubious actions in the Ukraine , his inappropriate behavior towards women and young girls or his continual gaffes either because of his age or more worrying some early onset of Senilty or Altzeimers either way if you question Trumps suitability for office then you have to question Bidens qualifications to hold the most powerful office on the Planet.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Trump on 13:13 - Dec 13 with 550 viewssnork44

Trump on 09:05 - Dec 13 by Best_loser

I knew it, he/she is in the USA

I knew that because we don't have Fox news here

With respect, your a deluded fool

We can argue all day but just think on this fact

You support a man who has told 8000 lies since becoming president

Shame on you, history will view your type as cowards who endorsed a madman
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 9:07]

First of all , I think for myself , secondly I look at the evidence and even moderate Democrats are seeing and commenting that the impeachment process is a farce that is diluting the election. As for Trump telling lies , wow there's a shock a Politician telling lies , that's what they do !

As for a madman , this is a man who stopped a military attack on Iran , pulled troops out of Syria ( which I disagree with , by the way) and has gone against the military /Industrial complex compare that to Hillary Clinton who in the 2016 election proposed setting up no-fly zones over Syrian airspace and shooting down any military aircraft that entered the zone which would have included downing Russian aircraft , somehow I don't think Putin would accepted that too well!!!! As I said before Trump is boorish , crass and childish, but your average American would rather be safe and secure than having his or her relatives being sent to endless wars thousands of miles away and coming home in a flag draped coffin. I don't support the man , but I see stupidity of trying to oust him from office forcibly and undemocratically just wait till the election next November and if the American people don't like the guy then they will have the chance to vote him out of office. But if this impeachment farce carries on with the flimsiest of evidence then the people will vote Trump back in again.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Trump on 14:18 - Dec 13 with 522 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump on 13:13 - Dec 13 by snork44

First of all , I think for myself , secondly I look at the evidence and even moderate Democrats are seeing and commenting that the impeachment process is a farce that is diluting the election. As for Trump telling lies , wow there's a shock a Politician telling lies , that's what they do !

As for a madman , this is a man who stopped a military attack on Iran , pulled troops out of Syria ( which I disagree with , by the way) and has gone against the military /Industrial complex compare that to Hillary Clinton who in the 2016 election proposed setting up no-fly zones over Syrian airspace and shooting down any military aircraft that entered the zone which would have included downing Russian aircraft , somehow I don't think Putin would accepted that too well!!!! As I said before Trump is boorish , crass and childish, but your average American would rather be safe and secure than having his or her relatives being sent to endless wars thousands of miles away and coming home in a flag draped coffin. I don't support the man , but I see stupidity of trying to oust him from office forcibly and undemocratically just wait till the election next November and if the American people don't like the guy then they will have the chance to vote him out of office. But if this impeachment farce carries on with the flimsiest of evidence then the people will vote Trump back in again.

Anyone who has actually watched the totally one sided joke of an impeachment process knows that the Democrats have absolutley nothing but a bunch of Trump's Democrat subordinates complaining that he didn't do things the way "they" have always done them and his policies went against their policies.
The so called whistleblower's Lawyer actually texted back in 2017 that "the coup had begun".
Totally unbiased "justice" - not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024