Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here 19:22 - Dec 29 with 22722 viewsDarran

Are you aware of the intricate details of what Birch said about the academy today (below) and were aware of what he was going to say about the academy in today’s matchday programme?

A lot has been mentioned on forums and social media about the future direction of our Academy. As I have stated previously, we continue to keep all aspects of our operations, not just the Academy, under review as we adapt to the restrictive financial life outside the Premier League. Once we have the transfer window out of the way I will provide supporters with a further update.

My aim is to remain open, honest and regular in my communications to supporters, whether it’s good or not so good news. But we need to get through January and complete ongoing reviews first, before I can properly update you. So please bear with me a little longer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 17:39 - Dec 31 with 1369 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 17:33 - Dec 31 by Cooperman

Have a go at stringing a coherent counter comment together and let us know your thoughts.

Off you go.

He/she would have to lay off the booze for a few minutes first. Needs help.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 18:20 - Dec 31 with 1293 viewslondonlisa2001

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 17:39 - Dec 31 by chad

I think the mindset relates to you suggesting I would falsely accuse people of lying

Excellent so ignoring your bluff and bluster and dealing with your other lies and abuse later, we will commence with you in January showing your objectivity and honesty, by providing evidence that I repeatedly said that the success of legal action was “guaranteed” as you accused. I will also route out that post of yours in the meantime.

I posted again and again exactly what the Trust told us legal Counsel advised. That we had a “strong” legal case. If I have ever said that the legal case was guaranteed I would be more than happy to apologise (as any decent person would) but I never have and it would be ridiculous to think I ever would as it would be totally wrong, and obviously so. What would be served by lying to members about something so important when most of my concerns have related to members being misled.

After you introducing the fact that it was not a slam dunk case, I ventured (amusingly given the fact that obviously no legal case can be guaranteed) that a Strong case was likely the best recommendation that experienced legal Counsel would place their considerable reputation upon.

To ensure we were dealing with correct facts, at the Trust meeting I actually asked the top table if we could have got a stronger recommendation from Counsel such as the suggested slam dunk case, and this was dismissed.

Given the behaviour on this website and the restrictions on freedom of expressing concerns to other members by the rules (that you previously seemed v.proud to boast your part in but now seem to be somewhat disowning) I don’t think either of us here would want to be formally a member of the Trust Board but have always been more than happy to help.

As far me saying I understood you were involved in negotiating the deal, that was indeed my understanding from something posted on here. Are you saying you had no involvement in / input to creating the terms of the deal?

As for the meeting with the owners although it makes little difference I apologise if you were not at the top table, others were. I was not really familiar with you then but remember you were there from subsequent discussions so assumed you were with the others. Was it not you that expressed a seeming degree of regret that the Trust had not taken the new owners to task at the meeting about their lies.

You remember the Cwtch with Levien? Cut out the innuendo, more sexual stereotyping. I had questioned him quite aggressively and at the end of the meeting and in line with the Trusts request to maintain good relationships (and my own professionalism) I briefly stepped forward to shake hands with him and thank him for answering my questions. After which we immediately left and were one of the first cars out of the car park.

Language and behaviour you really let yourself down there, I have scarcely used a profanity in all the years I have posted on here and find the name calling that goes on pathetic. If Trust officials are not prepared to deal openly and honestly with issues they should expect that to be pointed out given their responsibilities. Although Lisa did tell me to F off when I raised a number of these issues with her in the hope she would help address them. When she was taken to task by another poster for her response (and presumably to cover her embarrassment) she responded that I had called her a liar (which I had not and which despite repeated requests was never substantiated, understandably as it could not be, what I had said was clearly there for all to see).

So I look forward to your examples of my language and behaviour to substantiate these further personal attacks.

As I’ve explained previously, I was not remotely embarrassed to have told you to f*** off.

It was the very least you deserved after you’d again accused me of lying about my intentions, motives and actions.

I’ve already provided you with the proof on a number of occasions. You chose to ignore it as you do every time your abhorrent accusations are called out.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:22 - Dec 31 with 1293 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 10:37]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 18:24 - Dec 31 with 1284 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:22 - Dec 31 by cymrojack

A full day of anti Trust posting. Just before the transfer window opens as well. Who’d have thought it...
FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 18:45 - Dec 31 with 1261 viewsSwanjaxs

Here's to a more proactive Trust in 2020!

Looks like we are going to all have to up our game in the next 12 months.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:03 - Dec 31 with 1209 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 17:26 - Dec 31 by SwanDownUnder

Yawn

Self awareness not your strong point then?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:05 - Dec 31 with 1207 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 18:24 - Dec 31 by londonlisa2001

A full day of anti Trust posting. Just before the transfer window opens as well. Who’d have thought it...

Aye, what a shock.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:14 - Dec 31 with 1192 viewsNeath_Jack

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:05 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

Aye, what a shock.

Yeah Dar, how dare you start this thread.

You must be a sell out fan, or something.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:15 - Dec 31 with 1190 viewslonglostjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:22 - Dec 31 by cymrojack

Better than the Eastenders Christmas Special ! New Years Eve - time to make up. We’re all Jacks at the end of the day and have the best interest of OUR club at heart.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2019 20:17]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:46 - Dec 31 with 1160 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:14 - Dec 31 by Neath_Jack

Seasons greetings to you Mr Neathie.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:50 - Dec 31 with 1151 viewsDarran

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:14 - Dec 31 by Neath_Jack

lol I wonder who’s turn it is in the box on Thursday?

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:51 - Dec 31 with 1151 viewsNeath_Jack

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:46 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

Seasons greetings to you Mr Neathie.

Bollocks.

Any Trust threads will always have people who are still f*cking annoyed at their past performances, some will have current criticisms as well. The two threads that have been started today, are not by the sellouts supporters.

It isn't some master plan to rubbish the Trust 1 day before the transfer window opens ffs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:55 - Dec 31 with 1140 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:51 - Dec 31 by Neath_Jack

Bollocks.

Any Trust threads will always have people who are still f*cking annoyed at their past performances, some will have current criticisms as well. The two threads that have been started today, are not by the sellouts supporters.

It isn't some master plan to rubbish the Trust 1 day before the transfer window opens ffs.

Fair point, but don't you find it a tad coincidental that a new username pops up piling in with abuse.

Darran and Coops made valid points and were answered.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:56 - Dec 31 with 1136 viewsNeath_Jack

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:50 - Dec 31 by Darran

lol I wonder who’s turn it is in the box on Thursday?

You should go in there, you wouldn't be afraid to get stuck into them. In fairness to you, i see you asking the ex lot difficult questions on Twitter using your proper name.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:59 - Dec 31 with 1128 viewsNeath_Jack

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:55 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

Fair point, but don't you find it a tad coincidental that a new username pops up piling in with abuse.

Darran and Coops made valid points and were answered.

Who's the new username? Don't say the chap from down under because he's been on here for yonks.

So to answer your question, no i don't find any of it coincidental.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:59 - Dec 31 with 1121 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:59 - Dec 31 by Neath_Jack

Who's the new username? Don't say the chap from down under because he's been on here for yonks.

Fair enough.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:04 - Dec 31 with 1104 viewsDarran

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:59 - Dec 31 by Neath_Jack

I’ve asked the question about the Directors Box several times over the last few years.
I’ve never had an answer mind.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:11 - Dec 31 with 1085 viewsNeath_Jack

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:04 - Dec 31 by Darran

I’ve asked the question about the Directors Box several times over the last few years.
I’ve never had an answer mind.

Uxy told you earlier mun, they sorted a bowling night out whilst in there.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:19 - Dec 31 with 1071 viewsDarran

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:11 - Dec 31 by Neath_Jack

Uxy told you earlier mun, they sorted a bowling night out whilst in there.

The more he dyes his hair the more it looks like a bowling ball.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 22:07 - Dec 31 with 1009 viewsvetchonian

And so our club continues to implode helped along by its fans who decide it's best to fight with each other rather than unite and pull together to save our club....I sometimes wonder what is the real agenda of these so called fans
The trust has got things wrong in the past BUT have done nothing like the sellout
I have supported this club for 45 years been in the ground when only 300 ir so were watching the game...seem loads of lows and really enjoyed the highs and through all those lows we the fans were truly United but now look at us......
Let's hope 2020 is a better year but it us true united we stand divided we fall.....lose the egos

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 23:00 - Dec 31 with 948 viewsSwanjaxs

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 22:07 - Dec 31 by vetchonian

And so our club continues to implode helped along by its fans who decide it's best to fight with each other rather than unite and pull together to save our club....I sometimes wonder what is the real agenda of these so called fans
The trust has got things wrong in the past BUT have done nothing like the sellout
I have supported this club for 45 years been in the ground when only 300 ir so were watching the game...seem loads of lows and really enjoyed the highs and through all those lows we the fans were truly United but now look at us......
Let's hope 2020 is a better year but it us true united we stand divided we fall.....lose the egos

Lose the egos absolutely...

And Trust board members stay out of the "privileged seats"

As you say "united we stand divided we fall"

Think about it.

Happy New Year .

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 10:16 - Jan 1 with 819 viewsCooperman

Correct.

Come on Wayne, wake up and smell the coffee.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 10:17 - Jan 1 with 813 viewsCooperman

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 23:00 - Dec 31 by Swanjaxs

Lose the egos absolutely...

And Trust board members stay out of the "privileged seats"

As you say "united we stand divided we fall"

Think about it.

Happy New Year .

What do you mean by ‘privileged seats’?

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 10:25 - Jan 1 with 796 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 10:17 - Jan 1 by Cooperman

What do you mean by ‘privileged seats’?

Directors’ box I assume.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 10:27 - Jan 1 with 793 viewsCooperman

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 10:25 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Directors’ box I assume.

I’m trying to determine if it’s deemed to be a perk for your Trust colleagues (which I don’t believe it is).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024