Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9/11 again 12:46 - Jan 1 with 9962 viewsjackrmee

I haven't posted here for a while, so sorry if this annoys you, but i was debating with some of you about this previously, but I can't find the thread to repost in.

Here is a 5 hour film using clips of official hearings and a conference in Canada, 10 years after the event.
Looks at NIST's and the 9/11 Commission's reports and asks questions about their validity.
Not really up for arguing and abuse today, but thought you guys might like a look at this, as it really unpicks the official narrative and also some of the things people were arguing with me about ie. the molten steel, the eye witnesses who heard explosions (over 150 of them), the pancake effect on the floors, Thermite, blah blah blah.

Don't expect any breathtaking visuals and excitement, like some other documentaries. This is videos of the official hearings, but extremely interesting.

Part 1.
Amazon Prime - https://www.amazon.co.uk/11-Ten-Years-Deception-Part/dp/B01LWLW8SO
YouTube -

Part 2.
Amazon Prime - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B01IPPE44O/ref=pd_cbs_318_2
YouTube -

Part 3.
Amazon Prime - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B01IPOYH8S/ref=pd_cbs_318_3
YouTube -

Part 4.
Amazon Prime - https://www.amazon.com/11-Ten-Years-Deception-Part/dp/B0145HEQJY
YouTube -

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

9/11 again on 20:31 - Jan 1 with 2020 viewsGowerjack

9/11 again on 20:30 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

And the beast of Baglan.

What's new Pussycat?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

9/11 again on 20:32 - Jan 1 with 2019 viewsSwanjaxs

9/11 again on 20:30 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

And the beast of Baglan.

Dineen?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

9/11 again on 20:54 - Jan 1 with 1986 viewsjackrmee

9/11 again on 20:05 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

When people like you constantly bang on about how WT7 was a "controlled explosion", it makes a massive amount of difference.

I don't think I mentioned WTC7 tbh, but I don't believe that building fell down due to fire as they said. Do you then?

No steel structured building has ever collapsed because of fire, until the day these three did at the same time.

Are you saying that the official reports from US government, NIST and 9/11 Commission are the truth?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

9/11 again on 21:03 - Jan 1 with 1962 viewsjackrmee

9/11 again on 19:58 - Jan 1 by WarwickHunt

I always thought you had shît for brains - thanks for confirming it beyond reasonable doubt.

You utter fûcking beaut. 😂😂😂

You are a cock.
Do you ever have anything constructive to say, instead of the same abuse and insults? You are predictable. The replies are the same. 2 liners of abuse. Pathetic.

You'd swear you were 15, but I heard you're old as fuk.
Bitter and twisted fool with a poxy English degree from the 1950s who thinks he's clever hiding behind a keyboard. I look forward to your death.

9/11 again on 21:25 - Jan 1 with 1930 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 again on 20:54 - Jan 1 by jackrmee

I don't think I mentioned WTC7 tbh, but I don't believe that building fell down due to fire as they said. Do you then?

No steel structured building has ever collapsed because of fire, until the day these three did at the same time.

Are you saying that the official reports from US government, NIST and 9/11 Commission are the truth?

I guess you think all WTC7 employees,security staff and passing pedestrians failed to notice preperation(s) for the controlled demolition that was about to take place? Oblivious to the change of scenery along with the incoming draught that would have blown the office stationary all over the place? Working on the first floor must have been a bit of a downer what with all that dust and rubble jamming up the photocopier?

Or if it was that thermite stuff? Oblivious to large mounds of suspicious looking piles of powder strategically placed at exact measured interval-spacing's for girders to be severed? And if they hid the thermite behind the walls? Everyone oblivious to vast tonnage of inner membrane, dry wall lining and ceilings being stripped away along with the pneumatic ear splitting jack hammering, grinding sparks/noise, oxy-propane smoke What an escapade hey!

Argus!

9/11 again on 21:27 - Jan 1 with 1924 viewsjackrmee

9/11 again on 21:25 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

I guess you think all WTC7 employees,security staff and passing pedestrians failed to notice preperation(s) for the controlled demolition that was about to take place? Oblivious to the change of scenery along with the incoming draught that would have blown the office stationary all over the place? Working on the first floor must have been a bit of a downer what with all that dust and rubble jamming up the photocopier?

Or if it was that thermite stuff? Oblivious to large mounds of suspicious looking piles of powder strategically placed at exact measured interval-spacing's for girders to be severed? And if they hid the thermite behind the walls? Everyone oblivious to vast tonnage of inner membrane, dry wall lining and ceilings being stripped away along with the pneumatic ear splitting jack hammering, grinding sparks/noise, oxy-propane smoke What an escapade hey!

So you're happy with the official narrative and the NIST report? You actually believe they are truth?

9/11 again on 21:29 - Jan 1 with 1913 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 again on 21:27 - Jan 1 by jackrmee

So you're happy with the official narrative and the NIST report? You actually believe they are truth?

Argus!

9/11 again on 21:31 - Jan 1 with 1906 viewsjackrmee

9/11 again on 21:29 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

I take that as a yes. Wow.

Login to get fewer ads

9/11 again on 21:35 - Jan 1 with 1898 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 again on 21:31 - Jan 1 by jackrmee

I take that as a yes. Wow.

Ahhhh your perceived 'take' on things?

Argus!

9/11 again on 21:38 - Jan 1 with 1894 viewsjackrmee

9/11 again on 21:35 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

Ahhhh your perceived 'take' on things?

Are you speaking in code?

9/11 again on 22:54 - Jan 1 with 1827 viewsHumpty

Could we all agree one way or the other about what happened and then leave it?

Purely to save us from Wingy's construction videos. He'll be off about f*cking bolt sizes next.
9/11 again on 01:28 - Jan 2 with 1759 viewsKerouac

9/11 again on 18:04 - Jan 1 by jackrmee

Apparently there was a massive elevator modernisation project underway at World Trade Center buildings 1 and 2 until the very morning of September 11, 2001. One of the largest ever.
Not difficult to see how people could get full access to the bits they need.
http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/arch/wtc_elevator_renovation.pdf

Also, construction contractors were apparently assigned by the Port Authority of NY/NJ to perform extensive pre-9/11 renovations known to be underway until the very morning of 9/11 upon the supporting steel structures within the WTC tower elevator shafts. Then the paperwork of them disappeared in the collapse.
https://www.prisonplanet.com/port-authority-of-nynj-records-for-reported-wtc-ren

Have a watch of part 1 and let me know what you disagree with.
The official story is so full of holes, it's absolutely laughable.

You voted Jeremy Corbyn didn't you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

9/11 again on 03:39 - Jan 2 with 1722 viewswobbly

9/11 again on 21:27 - Jan 1 by jackrmee

I’m pretty sure that two planes flew into the buildings. Yes.
9/11 again on 07:04 - Jan 2 with 1685 viewsDr_Winston

You can imagine the conversation.

"Are we all good to go with the WTC thing?"

"Yes, we've hypnotised some Saudis to fly two planes into the towers"

"Excellent. Have we rigged another of the towers to collapse as well?"

"Er...why? Aren't two towers enough?"

"Nah. Let's go for three. Nobody will notice that the third one hasn't been hit by anything"

"OK. If you're sure. Now, how about the plane we've got planned to hit the Pentagon"

"Let's use a missile instead. Even though we've already worked out the plane thing, we'll do something completely different there for the sake of it"

"......."

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

9/11 again on 09:14 - Jan 2 with 1626 viewstheloneranger

9/11 again on 20:54 - Jan 1 by jackrmee

"No steel structured building has ever collapsed because of fire, until the day these three did at the same time."

Well it happens ...

The Plasco Building in Tehran collapsed after a high rise fire in 2017.

A high rise tower collapsed in Sao Paulo, Brazil after a fire in 2018.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 9:17]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

9/11 again on 09:23 - Jan 2 with 1607 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 again on 21:03 - Jan 1 by jackrmee

You are a cock.
Do you ever have anything constructive to say, instead of the same abuse and insults? You are predictable. The replies are the same. 2 liners of abuse. Pathetic.

You'd swear you were 15, but I heard you're old as fuk.
Bitter and twisted fool with a poxy English degree from the 1950s who thinks he's clever hiding behind a keyboard. I look forward to your death.

Stop making a complete cûnt of yourself, you utter fûcking moron.

Hiding behind a keyboard?😂😂😂

Oh dear, you really are clueless...
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 9:41]
9/11 again on 10:05 - Jan 2 with 1553 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 again on 07:04 - Jan 2 by Dr_Winston

"Nah. Let's go for three. Nobody will notice that the third one hasn't been hit by anything"

"OK. If you're sure. Now, how about the plane we've got planned to hit the Pentagon"

"Let's use a missile instead. Even though we've already worked out the plane thing, we'll do something completely different there for the sake of it"

"......."

Brilliant take that shows up the whole 9-11 conspiracy theory for what it really is i.e. absolute bullsh1t!

I'll let to further add another theory shown on a DVD release, saying a passenger jet was especially adapted to fire an air to surface missile at its WTC target prior to the jet hitting a tower itself. So you can add airframe engineers, electronics experts and armorers to the ever expanding 9-11 personal count. Must be the size equivalent to the population of a small town by now.

Love the "evidence of thermite" theory where a girder is shown complete with severing cut... FFS have these conspiracy nut-jobs ever heard of oxy-propane cutting something so that it's easily flat-packed onto the back of a lorry for removal? And the distinct ripple effect on the cut surface does rather scream out cutting torch activity. Buy hey "the bleeding bloody obvious" does rather go AWOL with David Icke mentality types.

Argus!

9/11 again on 10:28 - Jan 2 with 1533 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 again on 10:05 - Jan 2 by Wingstandwood

Brilliant take that shows up the whole 9-11 conspiracy theory for what it really is i.e. absolute bullsh1t!

I'll let to further add another theory shown on a DVD release, saying a passenger jet was especially adapted to fire an air to surface missile at its WTC target prior to the jet hitting a tower itself. So you can add airframe engineers, electronics experts and armorers to the ever expanding 9-11 personal count. Must be the size equivalent to the population of a small town by now.

Love the "evidence of thermite" theory where a girder is shown complete with severing cut... FFS have these conspiracy nut-jobs ever heard of oxy-propane cutting something so that it's easily flat-packed onto the back of a lorry for removal? And the distinct ripple effect on the cut surface does rather scream out cutting torch activity. Buy hey "the bleeding bloody obvious" does rather go AWOL with David Icke mentality types.

Pointless even trying to point “truthers” at anything as mundane as science, facts and common sense.

What’s really scary is these imbeciles are allowed to vote and procreate.
9/11 again on 10:40 - Jan 2 with 1518 viewstheloneranger

9/11 again on 19:02 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Bill Clinton couldn't get a blowjob in the privacy of the Oval Office without it becoming headline news, yet some loonies think it's entirely possible for a Government to pull off the false flag murder of thousands, a task which would have taken months of work by hundreds of people yet not a peep will escape.

Realise how bugnuts f*cking crazy you are people.

If Monica Lewinsky had been taught to swallow instead of spitting or dribbling, then it would have stayed a secret ... Well a rumour without any visible evidence.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

9/11 again on 11:55 - Jan 2 with 1471 viewsHighjack

9/11 again on 10:40 - Jan 2 by theloneranger

If Monica Lewinsky had been taught to swallow instead of spitting or dribbling, then it would have stayed a secret ... Well a rumour without any visible evidence.

I blame the American education system.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 again on 13:48 - Jan 2 with 1422 viewsHighjack

History has shown us time and again how easily those in power distort the facts for their own ends. It’s an incredibly healthy thing to question and scrutinise. Those who just believe everything they are fed without question are the ones to feel sorry for. However there has to be a sense of proportion and balance and some go way too far with it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 again on 17:06 - Jan 2 with 1358 viewsjackrmee

9/11 again on 07:04 - Jan 2 by Dr_Winston

"......."

So you still think a plane hit the pentagon as well? What about the missing 2.3 trillion missing bucks then?
What about the plane that crashed into the field and disintegrated, along with every passenger and was nowhere to be seen?
Do you honestly trust the NIST and 9/11 Commission reports?

As for WTC7, I'm not sure why it fell. I'm no expert, hence why I listen to the professors, engineers and architects in these films to try and work out what actually happened, do as much research as I can and then put it out for debate. Unfortunately the debate is lost to mockery and abuse on this forum.

I'm not trying to be clever here, or saying that I know more than others. Just saying that I don't believe the official story at all, and these films help me realise a lot that other people are closed to, or don't want to believe anything other than what they believe.

I'm not trying to make anyone believe anything, but wondered what people thought of those new videos I saw. Simple.

Instead, I doubt anyone even bothered looking at the films and just thought it would be fine to send abuse instead.
I actually thought my OP was quite reasonable. I said I didn't want arguments. I haven't abused people who believe the Bush family and the official narrative, even if I do find it crazy that people still believe it all.

People reckon "conspiricy theorists" are loonies...well the so called debunkers are much worse. No-one knows what's happened, but we do know that people are lying about it. Why is it saner to believe the US Government's pathetic story, than to doubt it? I am honestly baffled how people can think it's the people who want truth who are the crazy ones and the people who think the US Governement aren't lying are the sane.

*not all that was in response to you Doc, I just didn't have time to quote every other post.

9/11 again on 17:07 - Jan 2 with 1357 viewsjackrmee

9/11 again on 09:14 - Jan 2 by theloneranger

"No steel structured building has ever collapsed because of fire, until the day these three did at the same time."

Well it happens ...

The Plasco Building in Tehran collapsed after a high rise fire in 2017.

A high rise tower collapsed in Sao Paulo, Brazil after a fire in 2018.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 9:17]

OK fair enough, this is better. Some actual grown-up debate. Thank you!

I hadn't seen these, but these buildings do look very different to the WTC collapses.

This one fell down, but not at free-fall speeds and not into it's own footprint.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2017/jan/19/tehran-iran-plasco-tower-blo

The Sao Paolo one was a reinforced concrete structure that was abandoned for over a decade and inhabited by squatters.

Both much different to the WTC IMHO.
Thanks for the details though. I appreciate people trying to help me understand their side. Will take a lot more than this for me to start believe that there was no underhand shenanigans going on on 9/11 though

9/11 again on 17:09 - Jan 2 with 1355 viewsjackrmee

9/11 again on 09:23 - Jan 2 by WarwickHunt

Stop making a complete cûnt of yourself, you utter fûcking moron.

Hiding behind a keyboard?😂😂😂

Oh dear, you really are clueless...
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 9:41]

Fuk off you self-righteous piece of shit.

9/11 again on 17:13 - Jan 2 with 1351 viewsjackrmee

9/11 again on 13:48 - Jan 2 by Highjack

History has shown us time and again how easily those in power distort the facts for their own ends. It’s an incredibly healthy thing to question and scrutinise. Those who just believe everything they are fed without question are the ones to feel sorry for. However there has to be a sense of proportion and balance and some go way too far with it.

Very well said, sir.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024