Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Labour Party 15:16 - Jan 5 with 19755 viewsPegojack

I watched the Andrew Marr Show this morning from beginning to end and, as a lifelong Labour Party voter and supporter, I have to say I was moderately encouraged.
The election defeat was about as devastating a kicking as a political party can sustain but, and it's a big but, if the party has learned the lesson and has the good sense to choose Kier Starmer as leader, with maybe Jess Philips or Lisa Tandy as deputy, the next five years could be very interesting.
Dominic Raab did nothing to assuage my opinion that he's an incompetent idiot way out of his depth, and I think he's indicative of the general level of incompetence in Boris's cabinet. I think Starmer's clinical and incisive lawyer's mind will make mincemeat of the Eton windbag and his collection of disfunctional idiots. If they can clear out all vestiges of Corbynism and keep chipping away at Boris as the disaster of five years of unchecked extreme right wing Toryism unfolds, I see a promising future for Labour.
What do you think, chaps and chapesses? Always interested in particular in the balanced opinions of Kerouac, Jango and the Symonds Yat village idiot.
The Labour Party on 10:25 - Jan 22 with 807 viewsCatullus

Labour members have recently chosen Corbyn as their favourite leader of all time! Starmer might be the favourite outside the members ranks but who gets to vote on the leader?

Johnson must have read that and gone off somewhere quieter to self congratulate (masturbate/copulate or whatever he does for fun) in the certain knowledge that if Long Bailey wins his chance at the next election got a massive boost no matter how bad he may turn out to be. If, and there is a slim chance, he turns out to have been good in any respect, Labour will lose even more seats. The way Drakeford is going it will only help Bojo in Wales too. All Bojo needs to do is offer more money for infrastructure and hope Drakeford says no again.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024