Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Seagal 17:30 - Jan 21 with 3098 viewsPegojack

I happened to comment on some internet forum the other day that when I was looking through the TV listings searching for something to watch and I saw the words 'Steven Seagal' next to a film, I automatically labelled it 'film for morons, do not watch'.
The amount of abuse I received was incredible. Good job I'd signed in as PikeyPaul as a security measure.

So what's the verdict, boys and girls? Any big Seagal fans on Planet Swans?
Steven Seagal on 17:38 - Jan 21 with 3071 viewsKilkennyjack

😂

Beware of the Risen People

Steven Seagal on 17:51 - Jan 21 with 3034 viewssainthelens

Type in Steven Seagal running....on YouTube. Funny as fck.
Steven Seagal on 17:58 - Jan 21 with 3013 viewsBrynCartwright

Under Siege is a classic. I know glamourising instruments of war is a bit controversial these days but that Voodoo Chile bit looking down on the Missouri will always get this boy raised on the Victor comic clapping. Much in the same way as a Spitfire enthusiast might clap when seeing one.

Also, I love that Steven's fights never drag on, even with the main bad boys. None of that he's won, no he's won, no he's won, no he's won shite. He just tw ats them. End of.

Also Erika's norks!

I also quite enjoyed Under Siege 2, but it's not as good as its predecessor.

All his other films are gash.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Steven Seagal on 18:36 - Jan 21 with 2956 viewsPegojack

Steven Seagal on 17:51 - Jan 21 by sainthelens

Type in Steven Seagal running....on YouTube. Funny as fck.

I did, and you're right. Funny as feck. A touch of the Raheem Sterlings, methinks.
Steven Seagal on 18:50 - Jan 21 with 2916 viewsLohengrin

His films are dire but his band Thunderbox is more than just a vanity project, in all fairness.

I listened to this album driving back alone late at night from London and it was pretty good company.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Steven Seagal on 07:58 - Jan 22 with 2729 viewsPegojack

Steven Seagal on 18:50 - Jan 21 by Lohengrin

His films are dire but his band Thunderbox is more than just a vanity project, in all fairness.

I listened to this album driving back alone late at night from London and it was pretty good company.

Sounds quite good, Loh. Shame he didn't stick to music!
Steven Seagal on 09:59 - Jan 22 with 2653 viewsCatullus

If I ever watch a Seagal film...well no I wouldn't. If there is ever one on my tv it's because I'm asleep, drunkenly comatose or dead.

Saying that I did watch executive decision, the best bit being Seagal getting sucked out of the air lock early on. The director must have realised how bad an actor he is.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Steven Seagal on 10:53 - Jan 22 with 2620 viewsscruffyjack

He appeared in the Grand with his band some time ago. His manager called all the staff together in the crew room & told them that they were not allowed to approach/talk/look at Mr Seagal.
He had loads of requests to autograph promo photos, which he ignored & left them on the floor of his dressing room.
Blokes a w*nker.
Login to get fewer ads

Steven Seagal on 11:17 - Jan 22 with 2602 viewsSwanDownUnder

Steven Seagal on 10:53 - Jan 22 by scruffyjack

He appeared in the Grand with his band some time ago. His manager called all the staff together in the crew room & told them that they were not allowed to approach/talk/look at Mr Seagal.
He had loads of requests to autograph promo photos, which he ignored & left them on the floor of his dressing room.
Blokes a w*nker.

Gutted he wouldn't sign an autograph for you, check this site out: https://www.racctrusted.com/ebay/?q=Steven+Seagal
Steven Seagal on 11:19 - Jan 22 with 2601 viewsscruffyjack

Steven Seagal on 11:17 - Jan 22 by SwanDownUnder

Gutted he wouldn't sign an autograph for you, check this site out: https://www.racctrusted.com/ebay/?q=Steven+Seagal

Please don’t be, I was not there as a fan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024