Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
La Parrilla 16:55 - Jan 15 with 10965 viewsraynor94

Closing its Restaurants on Sa1 and the Mumbles from Wednesday, bit of a shock there

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

La Parrilla on 11:08 - Jan 21 with 945 viewsWarwickHunt

La Parrilla on 04:33 - Jan 21 by pikeypaul

If you were on one of the of the small tables like you say or any other for that matter , it would have been impossible to get the main course plates down if the starter plates were still there and even more so the desert plates if the main course plates were still there.
No course is ever brought out until the plates are removed from the last course since it’s physically impossible to put the next plates down something anyone that has been there can testify to,unless you are saying they balanced your desert plates on top of your used main course plates😂, the tables you say you were on can barely accommodate a pair of main course plates and the lack of room on most tables there is a problem especially the small tables you say you were on.
For whatever reason you obviously have a problem about the place but please do not make things up which are easy to disprove.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 5:36]

Waiter! There’s sand on my desert plates!
La Parrilla on 11:14 - Jan 21 with 937 viewsLohengrin

La Parrilla on 11:08 - Jan 21 by WarwickHunt

Waiter! There’s sand on my desert plates!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

La Parrilla on 18:01 - Jan 21 with 830 viewsFlashberryjack

La Parrilla on 04:33 - Jan 21 by pikeypaul

If you were on one of the of the small tables like you say or any other for that matter , it would have been impossible to get the main course plates down if the starter plates were still there and even more so the desert plates if the main course plates were still there.
No course is ever brought out until the plates are removed from the last course since it’s physically impossible to put the next plates down something anyone that has been there can testify to,unless you are saying they balanced your desert plates on top of your used main course plates😂, the tables you say you were on can barely accommodate a pair of main course plates and the lack of room on most tables there is a problem especially the small tables you say you were on.
For whatever reason you obviously have a problem about the place but please do not make things up which are easy to disprove.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 5:36]

OK inspector Clouseau, you got me banged to rights.

The service was fantastic and the food was absolutely delicious.

I only said the food was awful and the service terrible because I hate the French.

Alright ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024