Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Devils ice hockey 15:37 - Jan 19 with 1248 viewsMrSwerve

Went for the first time last night, a good night out to be fair. Good atmosphere...can be a bit ‘American’ and cringey at times but a good laugh all in all. Car park a nightmare on the way out though. I think Darran made a thread a year or two ago about this...worth trying at least once.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cardiff Devils ice hockey on 15:48 - Jan 19 with 1229 viewsPentyrchJack

I went last week for the first time when they played Dundee Stars. It was entertaining and I think I worked out the rules by the third period of play. The Devils have a strong and loyal following and it was a bit like being in Canada. My wife certainly enjoyed but I think that was more to do with the players rather than the play.....

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Cardiff Devils ice hockey on 15:55 - Jan 19 with 1209 viewsdickythorpe

Cardiff Devils ice hockey on 15:48 - Jan 19 by PentyrchJack

I went last week for the first time when they played Dundee Stars. It was entertaining and I think I worked out the rules by the third period of play. The Devils have a strong and loyal following and it was a bit like being in Canada. My wife certainly enjoyed but I think that was more to do with the players rather than the play.....

You're wife, is she a sport...?

Cardiff Devils ice hockey on 16:01 - Jan 19 with 1200 viewsMrSwerve

Cardiff Devils ice hockey on 15:48 - Jan 19 by PentyrchJack

I was quite surprised with how loyal and loud the support was...also the amount that had travelled down from Sheffield to support the Steelers (admittedly in a small-ish arena it looks more impressive).

Wouldn't rule out going to see them again.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cardiff Devils ice hockey on 22:53 - Jan 19 with 1066 viewsPentyrchJack

She's a right bohemian Dicky!

Cardiff Devils ice hockey on 22:54 - Jan 19 with 1062 viewsPentyrchJack

Cardiff Devils ice hockey on 16:01 - Jan 19 by MrSwerve

I was quite surprised with how loyal and loud the support was...also the amount that had travelled down from Sheffield to support the Steelers (admittedly in a small-ish arena it looks more impressive).

Wouldn't rule out going to see them again.

I would definitely watch them more if they became the "Welsh Devils" as it grates me to cheer the "Kardiff Devils"...,

Cardiff Devils ice hockey on 23:01 - Jan 19 with 1054 viewssainthelens

Don't think I could cheer for any team with the name Cardiff in it.
Cardiff Devils ice hockey on 23:13 - Jan 19 with 1037 viewsDarran

Cardiff Devils ice hockey on 23:01 - Jan 19 by sainthelens

Don't think I could cheer for any team with the name Cardiff in it.

Nah we’ve been loads of times you’ve just got to wear the right attire. 🤣

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024