Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterson 11:05 - Jan 20 with 6210 views34dfgdf54

Loaned out to Utrecht.

Not worked for him here whatsoever.
Peterson on 11:42 - Jan 20 with 3588 viewsDr_Winston

Never given a run in the team nor have we played in a way designed to utilise natural wide players.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Peterson on 15:35 - Jan 20 with 3441 viewsWAFU

Nice to see the dead wood getting shipped out. Good riddance.
Peterson on 16:32 - Jan 20 with 3346 viewsJinxy

It's a strange one this, for me. I thought he was quite lively when he was given the rare chance. They have an option to buy in the summer, so he seems totally out of favour. Signed by Cooper too, so not inherited or imposed on him? We do things in weird ways sometimes, or were there off-field issues?
Peterson on 19:16 - Jan 20 with 3155 viewsBadlands

Peterson on 16:32 - Jan 20 by Jinxy

It's a strange one this, for me. I thought he was quite lively when he was given the rare chance. They have an option to buy in the summer, so he seems totally out of favour. Signed by Cooper too, so not inherited or imposed on him? We do things in weird ways sometimes, or were there off-field issues?

TBH I think he was so embarrassed after the Fulham game he couldn't get his head in the right place.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Peterson on 19:23 - Jan 20 with 3138 viewsyescomeon

Was he signed by cooper, or by the recruitment team?

Upthecity!

Peterson on 19:43 - Jan 20 with 3090 viewsNortbankboy

Peterson on 19:23 - Jan 20 by yescomeon

Was he signed by cooper, or by the recruitment team?

Shame I think he could be a good player for us if he had a run of games.
Could have been ideal replacement for Celina if he goes
Peterson on 19:47 - Jan 20 with 3072 viewsJinxy

Peterson on 19:16 - Jan 20 by Badlands

TBH I think he was so embarrassed after the Fulham game he couldn't get his head in the right place.

Well if he had potential, and he didn't deliver, then maybe he wasn't well magaged. I do have doubts about Cooper tbh, starting Brewster and not using subs against Cardiff are only 2 examples of mismanagement imo.
Peterson on 20:30 - Jan 20 with 3007 viewsjackrmee

I agree. He definitely seemed dangerous to me. Shame it didn't work out. There's a very good player in there somewhere I think.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Peterson on 20:33 - Jan 20 with 2999 viewsjackrmee

Peterson on 19:47 - Jan 20 by Jinxy

Well if he had potential, and he didn't deliver, then maybe he wasn't well magaged. I do have doubts about Cooper tbh, starting Brewster and not using subs against Cardiff are only 2 examples of mismanagement imo.

And this time I don't agree haha.
I think starting Brewster is the best thing he could have done. Brewster is going to be class here IMO.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Peterson on 05:31 - Jan 21 with 2829 viewsWhiterockin

Peterson on 20:33 - Jan 20 by jackrmee

And this time I don't agree haha.
I think starting Brewster is the best thing he could have done. Brewster is going to be class here IMO.

Agree but you need someone to find his runs with a killer pass like Gallagher did.
Peterson on 07:28 - Jan 21 with 2777 viewsSwanDownUnder

Peterson on 11:42 - Jan 20 by Dr_Winston

Never given a run in the team nor have we played in a way designed to utilise natural wide players.

yup
Peterson on 08:42 - Jan 21 with 2714 viewsTimTtam

It was unfortunate to hear he'd been sent on loan, bu I could understand. He's not in Cooper's current plans. The thing that got to me was the option to buy. Awful decision. He could've been a handy player for us in the 2020/21 season. He's not coming back though.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Peterson on 19:46 - Jan 24 with 2512 viewsdcd14

Scored on first start.
Peterson on 20:22 - Jan 24 with 2453 viewsSwansea93

Cooper said he asked for game time and wanted a move, he hasn't closed the door on his Swansea future and will assess in the summer.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Peterson on 08:15 - Jan 25 with 2332 viewsWhiterockin

Peterson on 20:22 - Jan 24 by Swansea93

Cooper said he asked for game time and wanted a move, he hasn't closed the door on his Swansea future and will assess in the summer.

Manager speak for.... will leave in the summer.
Peterson on 09:21 - Jan 25 with 2282 viewsBadlands

Peterson on 08:15 - Jan 25 by Whiterockin

Manager speak for.... will leave in the summer.

Proably.
They have the option to buy in the summer.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Peterson on 10:28 - Jan 25 with 2228 viewsSwansea93

Peterson on 09:21 - Jan 25 by Badlands

Proably.
They have the option to buy in the summer.

Probably for less than we payed for him.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Peterson on 08:04 - Jan 26 with 2037 viewsBDS

Scored for Utrecht on his debut Friday against Den Haag.
Can't understand why he wasn't given more game time when the likes of Dyer were.
Peterson on 08:16 - Jan 26 with 2020 viewsjack247

Peterson on 08:04 - Jan 26 by BDS

Scored for Utrecht on his debut Friday against Den Haag.
Can't understand why he wasn't given more game time when the likes of Dyer were.

He played for the under 23s and trained every day. He wasn’t solely judged on the few (mainly underwhelming) cameos he had for the first team.
Peterson on 09:11 - Jan 26 with 1975 viewsNortbankboy

Peterson on 08:16 - Jan 26 by jack247

He played for the under 23s and trained every day. He wasn’t solely judged on the few (mainly underwhelming) cameos he had for the first team.

We have manager who prefers the likes of Conner Roberts supplying the width than proper wingers
Peterson on 09:11 - Jan 26 with 1975 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone could see he was the only winger we got that got his head up and attacked his full back. Needed regular game time. Cooper is a coach not a manager.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Peterson on 09:27 - Jan 26 with 1960 viewsjack247

Peterson on 09:11 - Jan 26 by Nortbankboy

We have manager who prefers the likes of Conner Roberts supplying the width than proper wingers

It’s not 1986 anymore. Teams don’t play 442. We have just come off the best decade in our history with the likes of Rangel supplying the width.
Peterson on 09:30 - Jan 26 with 1953 viewsNeath_Jack

Peterson on 09:27 - Jan 26 by jack247

It’s not 1986 anymore. Teams don’t play 442. We have just come off the best decade in our history with the likes of Rangel supplying the width.

Sinclair.
Dyer.
Routs.
James.

To name but a few.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Peterson on 09:43 - Jan 26 with 1943 viewsjack247

Peterson on 09:30 - Jan 26 by Neath_Jack

Sinclair.
Dyer.
Routs.
James.

To name but a few.

Sinclair and James played on the ‘wrong’ wing, like Ayew does now, to enable them to cut inside on their stronger foot.

Dyer was narrower than Rangel 90% of the time when they had a very effective partnership. I’ve always been a big Routledge fan, but he’s anything but a traditional winger.

Montero is the best example we’ve had at the Liberty.
Peterson on 15:19 - Jan 26 with 1859 viewsNortbankboy

Peterson on 09:27 - Jan 26 by jack247

Wrong dryer supplied the width with Rangel behind him.
And Rangel had no pace but is twice the player Roberts is
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024