Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should I go down the pub tonight? 19:46 - Jan 24 with 776 viewsBrynCartwright

Should I go down the pub tonight?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Should I go down the pub tonight? on 19:59 - Jan 24 with 741 viewsMuteswan

If you do, don’t forget your remote, just in case you need somewhere to sleep tonight. 😉
Should I go down the pub tonight? on 20:09 - Jan 24 with 726 viewsdickythorpe

What are the scores on the garage doors??
Should I go down the pub tonight? on 20:50 - Jan 24 with 686 viewsBrynCartwright

Should I go down the pub tonight? on 20:09 - Jan 24 by dickythorpe

What are the scores on the garage doors??

Looks like the scores on the doors mean I shall be going down the Farmers, the Wheat Sheaf and maybe the Workies after Would I Lie to You.

That programme makes me piss myself.

If anybody wants to meet me I shall be wearing a purple Zoot suit, brown platforms and a bowler hat with an ostrich feather attached to it

Should I go down the pub tonight? on 21:19 - Jan 24 with 634 viewsBanosswan

Should I go down the pub tonight? on 20:50 - Jan 24 by BrynCartwright

Looks like the scores on the doors mean I shall be going down the Farmers, the Wheat Sheaf and maybe the Workies after Would I Lie to You.

If anybody wants to meet me I shall be wearing a purple Zoot suit, brown platforms and a bowler hat with an ostrich feather attached to it

Would I lie to you is comedy gold.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Should I go down the pub tonight? on 21:20 - Jan 24 with 634 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm on my way.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 21:20]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Should I go down the pub tonight? on 21:31 - Jan 24 with 618 viewsdickythorpe

Bloody hell Bryn, everyone dresses like that down your way
Should I go down the pub tonight? on 21:43 - Jan 24 with 594 viewsBrynCartwright

Don't worry Bois. I'm not going over the top now. Ibstead of the platforms I've got the spats on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024