Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was in the city centre today 19:51 - Jan 27 with 6353 viewsProfessor

My daughter had an interview in the University today so I walked into town. Not been in the centre for a few years and must admit was pleasantly surprised-clear improvements over the last couple of years. Had a breakfast in the Kardomah for nostalgic reasons-not changed from when my grandmother took more there in the 70s. The Market is still a gem. All rounded off with a Joe's ice cream with my daughter. Wish I could say something profound-had a nice chat about the vetch with a lady in one of the bakeries. Easy to forget how much the Swans mean to the town
Was in the city centre today on 01:00 - Jan 30 with 668 viewsEbo

Was in the city centre today on 19:45 - Jan 29 by Gowerjack

Milk in coffee?

Philistine.

I like a flat white or a cortado. I do consume espresso as well mind.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Was in the city centre today on 09:41 - Jan 30 with 578 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Was in the city centre today on 18:14 - Jan 29 by WxmJax

I was down after Xmas. We had the best Portuguese tarts from the Portuguese cafe that was just to the right of the Quadrant when coming from the market. Sadly he was closing down on new year's eve as the rent was expensive and was hoping to get a stall in the market. A really nice guy and if he's in there I recommend a visit to him.
I have to visit the market every time we're down. Have to stock up on f@ggots and the like but the Welsh cakes haven't been good for a while. Cracking butchers on the right just after the fruit and veg stalls and near the record shop. The salt marsh lamb was excellent but not cheap.

Mods....What's unacceptable about f@ggots ?

It has a different meaning in the Facebook world , who's naughty word filters are in encrypted American english.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024