Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst British public vote result of all time is.... 18:54 - Jan 29 with 749 viewsBrynCartwright

Brexit.....Nope

Tory government....Nope

Officially it is now...

...Mrs Brown's Boys wins another NTA Comedy award beating both After Life and Fleabag.

Thank fk that the Baftas aren't run by the illiterate diks that vote for that shite.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Worst British public vote result of all time is.... on 20:12 - Jan 29 with 686 viewsBest_loser

Watched it once for 5 mins, that was enough
Worst British public vote result of all time is.... on 20:31 - Jan 29 with 654 viewsBanosswan

Yes. Absolutely.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Worst British public vote result of all time is.... on 21:05 - Jan 29 with 620 viewssherpajacob

Worst British public vote result of all time is.... on 20:12 - Jan 29 by Best_loser

Watched it once for 5 mins, that was enough

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute viewing of Mrs Brown's Boys"

Winston Churchill

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Worst British public vote result of all time is.... on 21:12 - Jan 29 with 608 viewsunion_jack

Didn’t Ant and Dec win some award, again?? 19th year in a row or something.

Same question as Mrs Brown’s Boys - WHY???

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Worst British public vote result of all time is.... on 13:35 - Jan 30 with 418 viewsCatullus

Worst British public vote result of all time is.... on 21:12 - Jan 29 by union_jack

Didn’t Ant and Dec win some award, again?? 19th year in a row or something.

Same question as Mrs Brown’s Boys - WHY???

Maybe it is because people have given up thinking? Now they just do what celebrities tell them like good little zombies.
It's the only way I can explain how Russell Brand ever became popular. I don't watch Mrs B but I've never seen Fleabag either.
I'd rather walk the dog!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024