Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Depth-Charge 11:24 - Feb 9 with 1250 viewsDarran

He hates subs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Steve Depth-Charge on 11:53 - Feb 9 with 1189 viewsCooperman

We need a super sub. Back in the day we had Steve Torpeydo.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Steve Depth-Charge on 11:57 - Feb 9 with 1176 viewsswan65split

Tosh had Alan Paddle
Steve Depth-Charge on 11:57 - Feb 9 with 1176 viewsThornburyswan

Yeh he seems to be unable to change anything from the side of the pitch - focus, formation or tactics - he can at HT but not from the bench/technical area.

Granted he’s not helped by a lack of on pitch leadership, we badly miss a Leon or Ash type character but that will be his Achilles heel unless he can sort it & if we fade badly over the next 15 matches it may cost him his job come May.
Steve Depth-Charge on 13:47 - Feb 9 with 1081 viewsDewi1jack

Steve Depth-Charge on 11:57 - Feb 9 by swan65split

Tosh had Alan Paddle

Now we have Schitt Creeke

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Steve Depth-Charge on 13:51 - Feb 9 with 1062 viewsploppy

Steve Depth-Charge on 11:57 - Feb 9 by swan65split

Tosh had Alan Paddle

Maybe we should buy Hal Robson-Canoe.
Steve Depth-Charge on 14:03 - Feb 9 with 1021 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It is looking likely that an extremely talented group of young English footballers won their World Cup through their individual talent, rather than the coaching ability of Steve Cooper.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Steve Depth-Charge on 16:31 - Feb 9 with 905 viewsDarran

Steve Depth-Charge on 14:03 - Feb 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is looking likely that an extremely talented group of young English footballers won their World Cup through their individual talent, rather than the coaching ability of Steve Cooper.

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Steve Depth-Charge on 19:05 - Feb 10 with 567 viewsSTID2017

Steve Depth-Charge on 11:57 - Feb 9 by Thornburyswan

Yeh he seems to be unable to change anything from the side of the pitch - focus, formation or tactics - he can at HT but not from the bench/technical area.

Granted he’s not helped by a lack of on pitch leadership, we badly miss a Leon or Ash type character but that will be his Achilles heel unless he can sort it & if we fade badly over the next 15 matches it may cost him his job come May.

With respect, to fade badly you have to be playing well and consistently.
Doesn't sound like us

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Depth-Charge on 19:42 - Feb 10 with 515 viewsThornburyswan

Steve Depth-Charge on 19:05 - Feb 10 by STID2017

With respect, to fade badly you have to be playing well and consistently.
Doesn't sound like us

True & if you exclude our strong start back in August we’ve been fading for the best part of 5 months, guess I meant more in terms of position in the league where despite our near relegation form for 5 months we are still in touch with the play-offs - crazy league!

FWIW I still think we’ll finish nearer to 20th than 10th, leave alone 6th which should put me firmly in the ‘Cooper Out’ camp but just not sure yet another managerial change in under a season is the right call either!
Steve Depth-Charge on 21:44 - Feb 10 with 447 viewsSTID2017

Steve Depth-Charge on 19:42 - Feb 10 by Thornburyswan

True & if you exclude our strong start back in August we’ve been fading for the best part of 5 months, guess I meant more in terms of position in the league where despite our near relegation form for 5 months we are still in touch with the play-offs - crazy league!

FWIW I still think we’ll finish nearer to 20th than 10th, leave alone 6th which should put me firmly in the ‘Cooper Out’ camp but just not sure yet another managerial change in under a season is the right call either!

IMHO the way this league is, I think we'll get enough results to finish top ten.
Says more about the poor standard of the league generally rather than anything about Swans.
Either Cooper needs to go or they need to get him some experienced help

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024