Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reality 21:48 - Feb 14 with 3332 viewsTNT

For those of you who remember our meteoric rise from Division Four to the Top Flight in the '80's, when we were relegated we went tumbling down the leagues and almost out through the trapdoor.

Many, if not all of us, never thought we'd see Top Flight football again - we did. We've been relegated. We're fighting not to repeat history of tumbling down the leagues. Whether we like it or not, we're in transition, punching above our weight. It's not pretty much of the time, but if you don't want to watch us fk off, because I'd rather the 3.5k die-hards we've always had.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Reality on 21:49 - Feb 14 with 2601 viewsWAFU

Shut up u plastic
Reality on 21:52 - Feb 14 with 2553 viewsSgorioFruit

Doesn’t explain our awful defending

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Reality on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 2524 viewspencoedjack

Top post
Reality on 21:54 - Feb 14 with 2492 viewsTNT

Reality on 21:49 - Feb 14 by WAFU

Shut up u plastic

What's your take on things then?

Reality on 21:54 - Feb 14 with 2484 viewsAngelRangelQS

Great. I’m looking forward to politely clapping and cheering as we go back to League two
Reality on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 2457 viewsskacrazy

Bottom post. Until the next post.
Reality on 21:57 - Feb 14 with 2417 viewsWAFU

Reality on 21:54 - Feb 14 by TNT

What's your take on things then?

PAY BIG SAM WHATEVER HE WANTS. ONLY HE CAN GET US UP NOW
Reality on 22:01 - Feb 14 with 2391 viewslonglostjack

Reality on 21:55 - Feb 14 by skacrazy

Bottom post. Until the next post.

Not sure if it’s Peenemunde/Dgt. This tosser seems to be even thicker.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Reality on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 2337 viewsTNT

Reality on 22:01 - Feb 14 by longlostjack

Not sure if it’s Peenemunde/Dgt. This tosser seems to be even thicker.

He's got more usernames on here than byron, mun. Bennytheblue on here the other night admitting he's byron. WAFU?

Reality on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 2322 viewsskacrazy

I can't fight you. I don't know you!
Reality on 22:05 - Feb 14 with 2313 viewsDr_Winston

Most people will accept that, but most people won't accept a team and squad containing some talented players in a piss poor division playing like they've never met before and are terrified of their own shadows.

If every player in the team was performing at max and were simply not good enough then I think most people would be accepting of that. Simple truth is that we're not.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Reality on 22:05 - Feb 14 with 2303 viewsTNT

Reality on 21:54 - Feb 14 by AngelRangelQS

Great. I’m looking forward to politely clapping and cheering as we go back to League two

No, stay at home. Comment on a knitting site. Simples.

Reality on 22:08 - Feb 14 with 2257 viewsTNT

Reality on 22:05 - Feb 14 by Dr_Winston

Most people will accept that, but most people won't accept a team and squad containing some talented players in a piss poor division playing like they've never met before and are terrified of their own shadows.

If every player in the team was performing at max and were simply not good enough then I think most people would be accepting of that. Simple truth is that we're not.

Brewster, Gallagher, Guehi have been here two minutes mate, ffs. You're better than that. Does anyone think Frank Lampard was any better when he came to us on loan?

Reality on 22:09 - Feb 14 with 2243 viewsBillyChong

‘Next level’ conceding 4 goals to an awful Hull side with a core to the team who aren’t even our players. Cheers Huw and Co plus the Yanks.
Reality on 22:10 - Feb 14 with 2233 viewsskacrazy

Some people have no sense of humour but agree with this post.
Reality on 22:11 - Feb 14 with 2228 viewslifelong

We just don’t seem to have any shape, we were all over the place when they were attacking and we struggled to cope with high balls into the box. It was a dreadful defensive performance.
Reality on 22:13 - Feb 14 with 2200 viewsraynor94

With respect, I have been watching us since 1965, seen it all, up and down, but would never dream of telling our fans to do one.

My opinion, but Cooper has to go, how on earth did we concede 4 tonight, and couldn't even hold on in injury time, shocking

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Reality on 22:16 - Feb 14 with 2168 viewsTNT

Reality on 22:13 - Feb 14 by raynor94

With respect, I have been watching us since 1965, seen it all, up and down, but would never dream of telling our fans to do one.

My opinion, but Cooper has to go, how on earth did we concede 4 tonight, and couldn't even hold on in injury time, shocking

So you sack Cooper tomorrow, but don't suggest who you bring in. Go on, who?

Reality on 22:17 - Feb 14 with 2153 viewsDr_Winston

Reality on 22:08 - Feb 14 by TNT

Brewster, Gallagher, Guehi have been here two minutes mate, ffs. You're better than that. Does anyone think Frank Lampard was any better when he came to us on loan?

Thought Lampard looked pretty decent from Day One down here. Had no idea that he'd go on to have the career he did, but was obvious that there was a player there.

I lay no blame at the players feet. I blame the guy who has been given control over the team all season and has done little but turn us into a shapeless mess having inherited the makings of a decent team from his predecessor.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Reality on 22:19 - Feb 14 with 2137 viewsskacrazy

Reality on 22:13 - Feb 14 by raynor94

My concern is the difference in form since the start of the season. We were buzzing and on top form but I'd like us to stick with a manager for a change. We've had too many over the years If the Yanks aren't going to invest then what's the point of changing the manager?
Reality on 22:26 - Feb 14 with 2085 viewsswan65split

Reality on 22:05 - Feb 14 by TNT

No, stay at home. Comment on a knitting site. Simples.

ok we"ll all shut up, and leave you have 30 rows of seats to yourself shall we?
Reality on 22:28 - Feb 14 with 2074 viewsswan65split

Reality on 22:17 - Feb 14 by Dr_Winston

Thought Lampard looked pretty decent from Day One down here. Had no idea that he'd go on to have the career he did, but was obvious that there was a player there.

I lay no blame at the players feet. I blame the guy who has been given control over the team all season and has done little but turn us into a shapeless mess having inherited the makings of a decent team from his predecessor.

Wrap this around yourself TNT when your on your own in the 30 empty rows!
Reality on 22:29 - Feb 14 with 2066 views3swan

Whilst I agree that Cooper has not got the team to show any improvement as the season has got on, and his constant changing of team selection, players even at a young age still have to take responsibility for their performance. No player is putting their body on the line in games. There is poor tactics no tempo and no guts shown in performances
Reality on 22:30 - Feb 14 with 2061 viewsTNT

Brewster may go on to achieve what Lampard did as a player. Gallagher and Gheui may be another Matthew Rush, at best.

Slag off the manager by all means, but offer an alternative? Go on.

Reality on 22:32 - Feb 14 with 2032 viewsTNT

Reality on 22:26 - Feb 14 by swan65split

ok we"ll all shut up, and leave you have 30 rows of seats to yourself shall we?

Crack on and do what you wish.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024