Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This ref... 21:05 - Feb 26 with 9385 viewsNotLoyal

Going to have a say in this tonight.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This ref... on 17:51 - Feb 27 with 1338 viewsSwansea93

This ref... on 15:29 - Feb 27 by NotLoyal

6 Fulham games reffed, 6 Fulham games won. Three of those games produced very odd penalties for Fulham. Inc last night.

He's took charge of 9 of their games and they haven't lost 1.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

This ref... on 19:27 - Feb 27 with 1221 viewsbennytheblue

This ref... on 13:50 - Feb 27 by jackal

I'm not saying this as a pop at your lot but I'm convinced that Mike Dean gave you a pen at Ninian Park for the 2-2 was an attempt to keep the peace. Probably told that a draw would be the best outcome from a police point of view.

Probably get stick but I can't help feeling it.

All the way, it didn’t look a pen and it was the last time we’d ever play each other at Ninian. No doubt the plod said make it a draw if you can, much easier for us.
This ref... on 19:30 - Feb 27 with 1218 viewsbennytheblue

This ref... on 17:51 - Feb 27 by Swansea93

Shocking stuff but it goes on I’m sure of it. Worse in the PL mind.
This ref... on 19:36 - Feb 27 with 1211 viewsSTID2017

This ref... on 13:01 - Feb 27 by PJackArmy

Used to be a PE teacher in billinghurst, just 40 miles away from craven cottage!!

I wonder how many millions of people live within a 40 mile radius of Craven Cottage ?
I am fuming about the ref and his assistants last night, but in truth he could follow any local club or even a club from up North or wherever.
Critisise the guy all you like, but base it on facts mun

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

This ref... on 20:12 - Feb 27 with 1164 viewsNotLoyal

This ref... on 17:51 - Feb 27 by Swansea93

Well, that’s a thing most certainly.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This ref... on 22:04 - Feb 27 with 1085 viewsswan65split

He is 4th official at Potters game v Palace.......we should get AA to wind Jordan up.

Oh and hes a Brighton fan apparently.
This ref... on 22:11 - Feb 27 with 1067 viewsFireboy2

This ref... on 22:04 - Feb 27 by swan65split

He is 4th official at Potters game v Palace.......we should get AA to wind Jordan up.

Oh and hes a Brighton fan apparently.

Lump on Brighton then.
This ref... on 13:20 - Feb 28 with 927 viewsswan65split

This ref... on 12:30 - Feb 27 by Swansea93

Good Morning,

Thank you for your email, your feedback has been noted.

The EFL receives numerous queries and complaints regarding individual officials’ decisions and their overall performances. While we are not always able to comment on specific incidents, we can advise that the performances of all officials are constantly monitored by way of club and match observer reports, match videos and footage received by the referees’ coaches. Matches are analysed by the Referees' Manager, a referees’ coach and the referee, and these assessments can have an impact on future appointments.

We do appreciate some decisions can be frustrating for supporters, however it is important to note that the match officials having a challenging role in trying to spot every single incident that occurs on the field of play, whether this be due to the proximity of the ball to players, the position of the referee, or other players obscuring views of the officials. The human element of the sport means referees do also make mistakes during games, just like players and managers do on a weekly basis. With only one chance to view every incident, and no benefit of replays, the modern referee has a sometimes difficult task.

In all situations the decision of the referee is final although post-match Clubs do have the opportunity to mark the referee’s performance and raise any issues with the Referees’ Manager.

We can advise that in relation to this particular fixture, the Referees’ Manager is in dialogue with the Club.

Thank you for contacting the EFL.

Regards,

Jessica

Supporter Services Department

EFL

I didnt get a quick response , probably due to being a bit "close to the bone " with my complaint and "extras within", so hassled some more .

I had the extra sentence " Thank you for your email, we should first state that as per our customer charter, we have 7 working days to respond to all correspondence."

They've had another reply.
Login to get fewer ads

This ref... on 03:47 - Feb 29 with 803 viewsTimTtam

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51684242

Good to see that we're definitely trying to do something about it.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

This ref... on 06:24 - Feb 29 with 773 viewsSTID2017

This ref... on 03:47 - Feb 29 by TimTtam

In fairness Cooper is showing some class in the way he is handling this situation

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

This ref... on 07:53 - Feb 29 with 748 viewstheloneranger

This ref... on 03:47 - Feb 29 by TimTtam

Things haven't changed for us since Monk's meeting with Mike Riley in 2014!!

"Monk to meet with referee boss Riley"

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/everton-vs-swansea-g
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 7:53]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

This ref... on 09:59 - Feb 29 with 702 viewsswan65split

This ref... on 07:53 - Feb 29 by theloneranger

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/everton-vs-swansea-g

I seriously hope they start too listen in this case, if not, any trust and faith I have in the EFL and the inner sanction, will be gone forever, after reading some reports comments on tinternet going back years.

But I honestly think this guy is not going anywhere except Old Tafford , Maine rd, and pool for many years ahead.
This ref... on 11:53 - Feb 29 with 652 viewsTimTtam

This ref... on 07:53 - Feb 29 by theloneranger

Oooof. Wasn't aware of that incident. Before my time supporting the Swans. That's ominous that nothing will come from this meeting (even though I expected it).

The only hope is for other clubs to complain as well. Leeds got shafted by Robinson earlier this season too. The scum were denied another stoppage time winner () against Wigan because of a questionable foul. Middlesbrough denied a penalty in midweek too. Either all/most clubs need to act on the poor standard, or nothing will happen.

In the short term the EFL may want to shut us up and give us a ref biased towards us today. Last time we complained, the next game saw us win a penalty and 2 Middlesbrough red cards...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024