Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This ref... 21:05 - Feb 26 with 9419 viewsNotLoyal

Going to have a say in this tonight.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This ref... on 07:39 - Feb 27 with 1663 viewsandrew

This ref... on 23:17 - Feb 26 by NotLoyal

He Is trending on Twitter I’m told.

It’s that bad if I was him I’d consider taking my own life.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

This ref... on 08:04 - Feb 27 with 1594 views3swan

On top of the things already mentioned what was with the 3? dropped ball for non head injuries?

And

Making us re-take the throw in at the end then blows up after we take it?
This ref... on 08:49 - Feb 27 with 1534 views34dfgdf54

This ref... on 08:04 - Feb 27 by 3swan

On top of the things already mentioned what was with the 3? dropped ball for non head injuries?

And

Making us re-take the throw in at the end then blows up after we take it?

Yeah forgot about one. Gave us a free kick, Fulham complained, he changed it to a drop ball. Unbelievable.
This ref... on 08:51 - Feb 27 with 1530 viewssainthelens

As someone previously mentioned, this guy's background needs a thorough check. A whole catalogue building against him.
This ref... on 09:01 - Feb 27 with 1499 viewsWarwickHunt

This ref... on 07:39 - Feb 27 by andrew

It would be the decent thing.

I’m sure there’d be plenty of volunteers from the Swansea chapter of Dignitas to give the bent cûnt a helping hand in those difficult final moments.

Straight face required though. Let’s stay classy, chaps.
This ref... on 09:25 - Feb 27 with 1461 viewsunion_jack

This ref... on 06:59 - Feb 27 by bennytheblue

But Fulham are the little darlings of west London, everyone loves them, they are wanted back in the PL despite last seasons pathetic showing. They had the same unbelievable luck and decisions the last time they went up.

It certainly makes you think whether there are agendas, personal or greater, in play to help certain teams over others.

That’s bordering on conspiracy theory which I don’t generally give credence to but after last night, watching the worst case of cheating, yes cheating, I’ve ever seen, then there maybe something in it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

This ref... on 09:45 - Feb 27 with 1417 viewsSwanzay

Even Fulham fans agree:-

Was just about to say that we couldn’t win even with the most biased ref I’ve ever seen.

But wow, if that doesn’t give us something leading into Saturday then nothing will
This ref... on 12:27 - Feb 27 with 1276 viewsbennytheblue

This ref... on 09:25 - Feb 27 by union_jack

It certainly makes you think whether there are agendas, personal or greater, in play to help certain teams over others.

That’s bordering on conspiracy theory which I don’t generally give credence to but after last night, watching the worst case of cheating, yes cheating, I’ve ever seen, then there maybe something in it.

After witnessing the refs gifting a Chelsea equaliser in the 85th minute last season that was about 2 clear yards offside, losing us 3 crucial points that day, I conclude the refs have agendas. They didn’t want us or Warnock in the PL, and Chelsea needed the points.
Login to get fewer ads

This ref... on 12:29 - Feb 27 with 1278 viewsSTID2017

This ref... on 07:39 - Feb 27 by andrew

What the hell are you on ?
What a disgusting thing to say

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

This ref... on 12:30 - Feb 27 with 1274 viewsSwansea93

Good Morning,

Thank you for your email, your feedback has been noted.

The EFL receives numerous queries and complaints regarding individual officials’ decisions and their overall performances. While we are not always able to comment on specific incidents, we can advise that the performances of all officials are constantly monitored by way of club and match observer reports, match videos and footage received by the referees’ coaches. Matches are analysed by the Referees' Manager, a referees’ coach and the referee, and these assessments can have an impact on future appointments.

We do appreciate some decisions can be frustrating for supporters, however it is important to note that the match officials having a challenging role in trying to spot every single incident that occurs on the field of play, whether this be due to the proximity of the ball to players, the position of the referee, or other players obscuring views of the officials. The human element of the sport means referees do also make mistakes during games, just like players and managers do on a weekly basis. With only one chance to view every incident, and no benefit of replays, the modern referee has a sometimes difficult task.

In all situations the decision of the referee is final although post-match Clubs do have the opportunity to mark the referee’s performance and raise any issues with the Referees’ Manager.

We can advise that in relation to this particular fixture, the Referees’ Manager is in dialogue with the Club.

Thank you for contacting the EFL.

Regards,

Jessica

Supporter Services Department

EFL

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

This ref... on 12:37 - Feb 27 with 1252 viewsNotLoyal

This ref... on 12:29 - Feb 27 by STID2017

What the hell are you on ?
What a disgusting thing to say

Hopefully, I took that as a flippant comment regards people who do after twitter experiences and not a direct request for him to do so. As I said ...
Hopefully.

OK I've changed it.

This ref... on 12:47 - Feb 27 with 1227 viewsSTID2017

This ref... on 12:37 - Feb 27 by NotLoyal

Hopefully, I took that as a flippant comment regards people who do after twitter experiences and not a direct request for him to do so. As I said ...
Hopefully.

I can't imagine the ref(if you can't call him that )reading this forum.
I understand everyone who was there or watching being angry about this clown of a referee, but I just thought such comments were uncalled for, joke or not.

This ref... on 12:52 - Feb 27 with 1201 viewsNotLoyal

This ref... on 12:47 - Feb 27 by STID2017

I can't imagine the ref(if you can't call him that )reading this forum.
I understand everyone who was there or watching being angry about this clown of a referee, but I just thought such comments were uncalled for, joke or not.

Agreed.

OK I've changed it.

This ref... on 13:01 - Feb 27 with 1181 viewsPJackArmy

Used to be a PE teacher in billinghurst, just 40 miles away from craven cottage!!
This ref... on 13:05 - Feb 27 with 1167 viewsSTID2017

This ref... on 12:30 - Feb 27 by Swansea93

Good Morning,

The EFL receives numerous queries and complaints regarding individual officials’ decisions and their overall performances. While we are not always able to comment on specific incidents, we can advise that the performances of all officials are constantly monitored by way of club and match observer reports, match videos and footage received by the referees’ coaches. Matches are analysed by the Referees' Manager, a referees’ coach and the referee, and these assessments can have an impact on future appointments.

We do appreciate some decisions can be frustrating for supporters, however it is important to note that the match officials having a challenging role in trying to spot every single incident that occurs on the field of play, whether this be due to the proximity of the ball to players, the position of the referee, or other players obscuring views of the officials. The human element of the sport means referees do also make mistakes during games, just like players and managers do on a weekly basis. With only one chance to view every incident, and no benefit of replays, the modern referee has a sometimes difficult task.

In all situations the decision of the referee is final although post-match Clubs do have the opportunity to mark the referee’s performance and raise any issues with the Referees’ Manager.

We can advise that in relation to this particular fixture, the Referees’ Manager is in dialogue with the Club.

Regards,

Jessica

EFL

Wow !
Hopefully action will be taken against this cheat to make sure he never refs again.
Have to say everyone is rightly vilifying the ref, what about the linesman, who had a better view of the handball and the two fouls than anyone ?
His performance was also beyond poor

This ref... on 13:10 - Feb 27 with 1151 viewsBadlands

Good Morning,

Regards,

Jessica

EFL

Standard reply.
I Had the exact same response when I complained to them about James Linington after his diabolical performance in the Swans v Scunthorpe game 2009.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

This ref... on 13:50 - Feb 27 with 1111 viewsjackal

This ref... on 06:59 - Feb 27 by bennytheblue

But Fulham are the little darlings of west London, everyone loves them, they are wanted back in the PL despite last seasons pathetic showing. They had the same unbelievable luck and decisions the last time they went up.

I'm not saying this as a pop at your lot but I'm convinced that Mike Dean gave you a pen at Ninian Park for the 2-2 was an attempt to keep the peace. Probably told that a draw would be the best outcome from a police point of view.

Probably get stick but I can't help feeling it.
This ref... on 14:14 - Feb 27 with 1077 viewsswan65split

Good Morning,

Regards,

Jessica

EFL

just sent mine in as well.

word for word reply back no doubt.
This ref... on 14:16 - Feb 27 with 1072 viewsswan65split

This ref... on 13:05 - Feb 27 by STID2017

Wow !
Hopefully action will be taken against this cheat to make sure he never refs again.
Have to say everyone is rightly vilifying the ref, what about the linesman, who had a better view of the handball and the two fouls than anyone ?
His performance was also beyond poor

Ive mentioned the officials in mine
This ref... on 14:53 - Feb 27 with 1024 viewsBadlands

Strong words from Cooper

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

This ref... on 15:15 - Feb 27 with 981 viewsunion_jack

This ref... on 13:50 - Feb 27 by jackal

I'm not saying this as a pop at your lot but I'm convinced that Mike Dean gave you a pen at Ninian Park for the 2-2 was an attempt to keep the peace. Probably told that a draw would be the best outcome from a police point of view.

Probably get stick but I can't help feeling it.

I’ve always felt the same. That decision was so blatantly for that reason it couldn’t be for anything else.

Refs quite obviously can create a win for either team, last night being the most perfect performance for that. Look how when a side get a corner and the ref gives it but with a doubt in his mind. He’ll always spot something going on in the area which would ordinarily be let go. They can do almost what they want but in last night;s game I hope he made enough out of it to make it worth it for him!!

This ref... on 15:29 - Feb 27 with 957 viewsNotLoyal

This ref... on 13:01 - Feb 27 by PJackArmy

Used to be a PE teacher in billinghurst, just 40 miles away from craven cottage!!

6 Fulham games reffed, 6 Fulham games won. Three of those games produced very odd penalties for Fulham. Inc last night.

OK I've changed it.

This ref... on 15:37 - Feb 27 with 941 viewsunion_jack

This ref... on 15:29 - Feb 27 by NotLoyal

6 Fulham games reffed, 6 Fulham games won. Three of those games produced very odd penalties for Fulham. Inc last night.

It seems to be beyond coincidental.

This ref... on 17:16 - Feb 27 with 855 viewsswan65split

I noticed earlier on all games had been manned out official wise bar Swanseas and Kerdiffs.

Wonder if that cheating Kent was due to go to Kerdiff.
This ref... on 17:40 - Feb 27 with 820 viewsmonmouth

This ref... on 13:01 - Feb 27 by PJackArmy

Just 40 miles??

He was as bent as Uri Geller's cutlery, but that one is a bit harsh.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024