Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of the twitterati on here follow this guy ? 21:13 - Feb 28 with 935 viewsWxmJax

@bootlegger1974

Only came across him a few weeks ago when some Wrexham fans were going to an away game and in the tweet I saw, bootlegger was already on the buckfast before 11 in the morning.

Anyway, he's just had a pilsner named after him and looking on twitter he's got over 259,000 followers, which is pretty impressive following a non-league team.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Any of the twitterati on here follow this guy ? on 21:22 - Feb 28 with 902 viewsNeath_Jack

I don't get him, proper unfunny.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Any of the twitterati on here follow this guy ? on 07:11 - Feb 29 with 768 viewsBillyChong

Standard practice for away trips no?
Any of the twitterati on here follow this guy ? on 09:47 - Feb 29 with 674 viewsJango

Just a random funny bloke who takes videos of himself having a beer after work and at the pub/football. Not everyone’s cup of tea but 259,000 people seem to like his posts. If you can get that many followers you’re onto a winner financially.
Any of the twitterati on here follow this guy ? on 11:40 - Feb 29 with 568 viewsTimTtam

Snippets of his videos are everywhere on football Twitter. He's a very well known character for anyone who goes on Twitter.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Any of the twitterati on here follow this guy ? on 11:51 - Feb 29 with 551 viewsDarran

One of the biggest,most boring ćunts on Twitter.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024