Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nutter Behind Bars 00:15 - Feb 29 with 1674 viewsJack123

Watched the report on Wales at 6 earlier, didn't even realise the person who shot the oap from Anglesey with a crossbow had been caught, sounded like a right lunatic, stalking the poor old fella, even interfering with his satellite dish for the victim to come out..! Horrible kunt.. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-51675341

libera nos a malo

Nutter Behind Bars on 02:00 - Feb 29 with 1616 viewsswan65split

I think the police are of the opinion "someone" wanted him killed.
Nutter Behind Bars on 02:23 - Feb 29 with 1608 viewsJack123

Nutter Behind Bars on 02:00 - Feb 29 by swan65split

I think the police are of the opinion "someone" wanted him killed.

You think this numbskull was a hit man? Disturbing his sat aerial? In my opinion just a callous physco, I think he just done it for kicks, and if he would have got away with it, he would moved onto someone else..

libera nos a malo

Nutter Behind Bars on 07:31 - Feb 29 with 1549 viewsdickythorpe

Cannabis was being grown there to aid his wife's MS....they realised that the guy who'd offered to grow it was in fact growing it for a dealer not just her.......murky world drugs.
Nutter Behind Bars on 07:50 - Feb 29 with 1521 viewspikeypaul

The victim had “invested” £200,000 in a business deal a few months earlier that let’s say went missing.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Nutter Behind Bars on 07:54 - Feb 29 with 1511 viewsCooperman

A very strange case all told. We don’t know the full scale of this and neither do the police; they have said as much on record.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Nutter Behind Bars on 09:40 - Feb 29 with 1415 viewsBest_loser

Hard to see a motive other than a hit job

Got nailed by his own car computer data
Nutter Behind Bars on 10:27 - Feb 29 with 1373 viewsmajorraglan

Nutter Behind Bars on 02:23 - Feb 29 by Jack123

You think this numbskull was a hit man? Disturbing his sat aerial? In my opinion just a callous physco, I think he just done it for kicks, and if he would have got away with it, he would moved onto someone else..

I think it’s more than just kicks, the article is accoun5 of the summing up and I think there’s more to this than meets the eye.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/gerald-corrigan-crosswbow-murder-v
Nutter Behind Bars on 13:24 - Feb 29 with 1245 viewsJack123

Ah, I see now, the wales at 6 report, made him out to be some nut job who just picked on the old fella randomly.

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Nutter Behind Bars on 14:11 - Feb 29 with 1191 viewsHighjack

Nutter Behind Bars on 09:40 - Feb 29 by Best_loser

Hard to see a motive other than a hit job

Got nailed by his own car computer data

Hit men don’t tend to use crossbows.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024