Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flags 17:10 - Feb 29 with 16012 viewsBastion_Booger

FFS
Flags on 20:18 - Mar 8 with 1241 viewsexiledclaseboy

Flags on 20:17 - Mar 8 by Garyjack

ISIS

Ah.

Poll: Tory leader

Flags on 20:19 - Mar 8 with 1233 viewsChief

Flags on 18:02 - Mar 8 by NotLoyal

Flags tho eh...

An intriguing and fascinating subject in a variety of contects, let alone from a Swansea City football club standpoint.

We are a strange and anomalous case.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Flags on 20:41 - Mar 8 with 1199 viewsThebus

Flags on 20:19 - Mar 8 by Chief

An intriguing and fascinating subject in a variety of contects, let alone from a Swansea City football club standpoint.

We are a strange and anomalous case.

The hypocrisy is extremely funny though. Some fans hate seeing the Union flag and anything pro England/British, yet support a club that plays in the English leagues.

I’d have more respect for a Welsh Nationalist who supported a Welsh club that plays in the league of Wales, than the cherry pickers that follow Swansea.
Flags on 20:52 - Mar 8 with 1171 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Flags on 20:12 - Mar 8 by exiledclaseboy

What’s that bottom one?

Judean Peoples Front

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Flags on 20:54 - Mar 8 with 1166 viewsChief

Flags on 20:41 - Mar 8 by Thebus

The hypocrisy is extremely funny though. Some fans hate seeing the Union flag and anything pro England/British, yet support a club that plays in the English leagues.

I’d have more respect for a Welsh Nationalist who supported a Welsh club that plays in the league of Wales, than the cherry pickers that follow Swansea.

Well there are plenty of examples worldwide where teams from a certain country plays in another country's league. And we were invited by the league to join, from a footballing standpoint, we have just as much right to be a part of the league as any other team.

The fact that we play against English sides virtually every week can definitely be looked at as us proudly representing Wales from a nationalistic stand point.

Flags on 21:01 - Mar 8 with 1150 viewsNotLoyal

Flags on 20:10 - Mar 8 by Garyjack

You think so?

How would you rate them?
Colour, design, effect.
For me the isis one comes a very poor third.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Flags on 21:41 - Mar 8 with 1129 viewsFireboy2

Flags on 20:52 - Mar 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Judean Peoples Front

No it isn't, it's the people front of judea.

Splitters.
Flags on 21:47 - Mar 8 with 1116 viewsGaryjack

Flags on 21:01 - Mar 8 by NotLoyal

How would you rate them?
Colour, design, effect.
For me the isis one comes a very poor third.

I agree, it's a pretty crap design, as designs go it has to be the Ku Klux Klan one, but for effect it just has to be the Nazi flag for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Flags on 22:18 - Mar 8 with 1066 viewsThebus

Flags on 20:54 - Mar 8 by Chief

Well there are plenty of examples worldwide where teams from a certain country plays in another country's league. And we were invited by the league to join, from a footballing standpoint, we have just as much right to be a part of the league as any other team.

The fact that we play against English sides virtually every week can definitely be looked at as us proudly representing Wales from a nationalistic stand point.

You are just a cherry 🍒 picker . Anything else you’d like to pick 😂
Flags on 22:40 - Mar 8 with 1048 viewsNotLoyal

Flags on 21:47 - Mar 8 by Garyjack

I agree, it's a pretty crap design, as designs go it has to be the Ku Klux Klan one, but for effect it just has to be the Nazi flag for me.

Seconded, and taken from the Hindu faith as well, I suppose as an idea the red could be a brighter colour, luminous green maybe, and the actual design in pink with a traditional German oktoberfest chap holding an ale and smoking pipe. Could have changed the course of history.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Flags on 00:17 - Mar 9 with 1021 viewsChief

Flags on 22:18 - Mar 8 by Thebus

You are just a cherry 🍒 picker . Anything else you’d like to pick 😂

Yes I'd like to pick your brain please.

Could you help me do that by addressing some of the many questions / points I've posed throughout the thread please? I'm none the wiser regarding the flag choices.

Flags on 06:02 - Mar 9 with 971 viewsThebus

Flags on 00:17 - Mar 9 by Chief

Yes I'd like to pick your brain please.

Could you help me do that by addressing some of the many questions / points I've posed throughout the thread please? I'm none the wiser regarding the flag choices.

It’s very simple. If you don’t like a particular flag being displayed at Swansea games - then that’s tough shite. Very happy to help 👍
Flags on 08:18 - Mar 9 with 940 viewsChief

Flags on 06:02 - Mar 9 by Thebus

It’s very simple. If you don’t like a particular flag being displayed at Swansea games - then that’s tough shite. Very happy to help 👍

Brilliant answer.

No explanation or rationale whatsoever. Thanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024