Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flags 17:10 - Feb 29 with 15989 viewsBastion_Booger

FFS
Flags on 18:05 - Mar 1 with 2537 viewsJackfath

Flags on 18:02 - Mar 1 by Neath_Jack

This is how forums work butt, someone posts something, and others (me) comment on it.

So i repeat, grow some bollocks, and go and speak with the owners of the flags that are bothering you.

You have never, and will never, see me complaining about any flag flying at our games.

I’d complain about a flag if it was obscuring my view or if someone rammed it in my anus.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Flags on 20:20 - Mar 1 with 2457 viewsKilkennyjack

Flags on 18:02 - Mar 1 by Neath_Jack

This is how forums work butt, someone posts something, and others (me) comment on it.

So i repeat, grow some bollocks, and go and speak with the owners of the flags that are bothering you.

You have never, and will never, see me complaining about any flag flying at our games.

Glad you have ceded the main point. Progress of sorts ...

So now its a bollox macho type stance, people are not allowed to express a view on a thread called Flags unless they are prepared to go in person to comment/complain, even though these flags have not been visible (to me at least) in home games ? Grow up.

If the message is that the guys with these flags are somehow harder ( !!) than the rest of the support base, even though you have no idea who the rest of the support base is ... its a problematic stance to take. For problematic please read ‘silly and child-like’.

If anyone wants to fight then please go and try boxing, if you are any good you might make some money.

Otherwise please dont try to close down debate with half threats.

My view remains that you take swans flags to swans games. I dont give a single feck whether you like that point of view or not.

TeamDazzler 🦢

Beware of the Risen People

Flags on 20:27 - Mar 1 with 2438 viewsDarran

Flags on 20:20 - Mar 1 by Kilkennyjack

So now its a bollox macho type stance, people are not allowed to express a view on a thread called Flags unless they are prepared to go in person to comment/complain, even though these flags have not been visible (to me at least) in home games ? Grow up.

If the message is that the guys with these flags are somehow harder ( !!) than the rest of the support base, even though you have no idea who the rest of the support base is ... its a problematic stance to take. For problematic please read ‘silly and child-like’.

If anyone wants to fight then please go and try boxing, if you are any good you might make some money.

My view remains that you take swans flags to swans games. I dont give a single feck whether you like that point of view or not.

TeamDazzler 🦢

Ignore the prick Kilk

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Flags on 20:32 - Mar 1 with 2435 viewsNeath_Jack

Flags on 20:20 - Mar 1 by Kilkennyjack

TeamDazzler 🦢

You're telling me to grow up on thread that you're grizzling about different types of flags.

Behave ffs, and as for macho / harder / fighting etc, what a strange thing to say. The owners of the flags that you're getting your knickers in a twist about don't post on here (although one has today), so if they bother you that much, the only way for you to tell them that in your opinion they shouldn't be flying them, would be to go an see them.

I didn't think it was that difficult to understand.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Flags on 21:02 - Mar 1 with 2393 viewsSwanjaxs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Flags on 15:58 - Mar 2 with 2247 viewsNotLoyal

Flags on 18:05 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

I’d complain about a flag if it was obscuring my view or if someone rammed it in my anus.

You would prefer a more traditional entrance ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Flags on 16:24 - Mar 2 with 2231 viewsJacket

Move this out of the football forum please. Lots of Nats getting their backs up, some of them Brit nats, some of them Welsh nats. Don't tell me Neathy, even your two your old grandson can see that it's the Welsh nats that are rabid. Whatever your view, take it the fack out of the football forum so I don't have to read your shite, whatever side of the debate you're on.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 16:34]
Flags on 16:51 - Mar 2 with 2203 viewsSwanjaxs

Flags on 16:24 - Mar 2 by Jacket

Move this out of the football forum please. Lots of Nats getting their backs up, some of them Brit nats, some of them Welsh nats. Don't tell me Neathy, even your two your old grandson can see that it's the Welsh nats that are rabid. Whatever your view, take it the fack out of the football forum so I don't have to read your shite, whatever side of the debate you're on.

Stop getting your nats in a twist and chill out ffs 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

Flags on 16:52 - Mar 2 with 2201 viewsSwanjaxs

Ooh matron 👀
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 18:50]

Flags on 18:43 - Mar 2 with 2153 viewsNeath_Jack

Flags on 16:24 - Mar 2 by Jacket

This is the second time you've mentioned a two year old boy now. That is extremely odd behaviour.

It isn't my thread to take anywhere, i am but a participant, the very same as you. If you object to the thread that much, click the ignore thread button and you will have to fret no more.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Flags on 19:10 - Mar 2 with 2117 viewsGaryjack

Flags on 18:43 - Mar 2 by Neath_Jack

This is the second time you've mentioned a two year old boy now. That is extremely odd behaviour.

It isn't my thread to take anywhere, i am but a participant, the very same as you. If you object to the thread that much, click the ignore thread button and you will have to fret no more.

Well said, I quite often start reading a thread and think "Nah, this doesn't interest me", so i click out and don't go back to it. I don't make a song and dance about it. Quite basic stuff really.
Flags on 12:20 - Mar 3 with 1971 viewsJacket

Flags on 18:43 - Mar 2 by Neath_Jack

You're the one who mentioned him first.

I was talking to the OP / admins. This is a football forum not your soap box to spread your political views. Take them the fack out of here, I'm not interested how dangerous you believe 'Welsh nats' to be. I'll read your posts about this club but have no interest what so ever in anything else you have to say. I'm quite sure and indeed hope the feeling is mutual.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 12:22]
Flags on 12:25 - Mar 3 with 1962 viewsDarran

Flags on 12:20 - Mar 3 by Jacket

I was talking to the OP / admins. This is a football forum not your soap box to spread your political views. Take them the fack out of here, I'm not interested how dangerous you believe 'Welsh nats' to be. I'll read your posts about this club but have no interest what so ever in anything else you have to say. I'm quite sure and indeed hope the feeling is mutual.

Great post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Flags on 12:25 - Mar 3 with 1965 viewsJacket

Flags on 19:10 - Mar 2 by Garyjack

Well said, I quite often start reading a thread and think "Nah, this doesn't interest me", so i click out and don't go back to it. I don't make a song and dance about it. Quite basic stuff really.

This is a non football issue being discussed on a football forum where there is an option to move it to a separate forum where people can spout their drivel to their heart's content. If people don't take that option, the admins should do it for them. If not, why do we have more than one forum on here and why do we have admins.
Flags on 18:58 - Mar 3 with 1860 viewsGaryjack

Flags on 12:25 - Mar 3 by Jacket

This is a non football issue being discussed on a football forum where there is an option to move it to a separate forum where people can spout their drivel to their heart's content. If people don't take that option, the admins should do it for them. If not, why do we have more than one forum on here and why do we have admins.

In fairness 'flags at football matches' is indeed football related. This thread, like so many others get derailed, but it is not for you to decide or demand which threads should be on which board, simply because you disapprove of it's content.
Flags (n/t) on 19:00 - Mar 3 with 1857 viewsOldjack

[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 19:01]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Flags on 19:01 - Mar 3 with 1853 viewsOldjack

you'd bloody love it !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Flags on 18:59 - Mar 4 with 1717 viewsNeath_Jack

Flags on 12:20 - Mar 3 by Jacket

Aye, as he's my f*cking relative.

Anyway, whatever you do, DO NOT READ the Snickers thread ffs, you'll explode.

Flags on 22:08 - Mar 4 with 1662 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jacket is obviously the life and soul of every party he goes to. Much like I bet his namesake former swans manager is. Charisma overload.

Poll: Tory leader

Flags on 23:03 - Mar 4 with 1618 viewsbuilthjack

Where can I get a flag from, to my design ? Please.
Not too expensive.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Flags on 14:49 - Mar 5 with 1537 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.barmyflags.co.uk/galleries/

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Flags on 16:26 - Mar 5 with 1508 viewstheloneranger

Flags on 23:03 - Mar 4 by builthjack

Where can I get a flag from, to my design ? Please.
Not too expensive.

https://www.reddragonflagmakers.co.uk/

https://www.mrflag.com/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Flags on 18:59 - Mar 5 with 1465 viewsThebus

Flags on 21:57 - Feb 29 by exiledclaseboy

Nothing wrong with that flag. In fact I’d say it’s awesome.....WATP 🇬🇧
Flags on 21:26 - Mar 5 with 1421 viewspartisan

Silly pricks. Closest they’ve probably been to Ireland is drinking a Guinness.
Flags on 21:43 - Mar 5 with 1406 viewsSwanjaxs

Flags on 18:59 - Mar 5 by Thebus

Nothing wrong with that flag. In fact I’d say it’s awesome.....WATP 🇬🇧

Two flags there butt, just saying like.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024