Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Motorpoint Cardiff 18:28 - Mar 16 with 585 viewsbuilthjack

Still selling tickets for gigs for this week and next. What the fck is wrong with people.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Motorpoint Cardiff on 18:36 - Mar 16 with 566 viewsItchySphincter

Be careful, Live Nation who promote thses tours have stopped giving refunds in the states.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Motorpoint Cardiff on 18:37 - Mar 16 with 557 viewsDarran

It’s always someone else’s fault. Anyone that buys a ticket for a gig this week or next deserves all they get.

Another stupid fuçking thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Motorpoint Cardiff on 19:19 - Mar 16 with 510 viewsbuilthjack

Motorpoint Cardiff on 18:37 - Mar 16 by Darran

It’s always someone else’s fault. Anyone that buys a ticket for a gig this week or next deserves all they get.

I can't work out whether you agree or disagree

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Motorpoint Cardiff on 19:30 - Mar 16 with 486 viewsOldjack

unfortunately I'm a frontline worker the chances of me catching this in the coming months is high, so whole we can live our live we will, I'll b putting my life on the line, so think I'm entitled to enjoy while we can with our besties

Taken from the Stereophonics concert last night when I stated it should have been cancelled ………………. piss poor attitude

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Motorpoint Cardiff on 20:29 - Mar 16 with 443 viewssherpajacob

Boris has said theatres should remain open, but that no one should go to them.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Motorpoint Cardiff on 20:44 - Mar 16 with 427 viewsEbo

Motorpoint Cardiff on 18:37 - Mar 16 by Darran

I'm hearing from you know who that Robert Plant's gig may be rescheduled for the autumn.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Motorpoint Cardiff on 21:02 - Mar 16 with 396 viewsLeonWasGod

Better than Trade Centre Wales
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024